• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

The Regal Gazette, Issue Vii

Dear Vis-Vegcht,

I appreciate a good story, I do, but maybe stick to fiction rather than newspapers. I do not remember any of what you have claimed occurred in the Willow. I remember taking Charles' boots to annoy him and I remember him pushing me with his pre-pubescent hands. There was no knife. No brawl. None of this drama you report.

I'll see you in court for libel.

I'll pop in for tea soon to see if this can be avoided. Wouldn't want for you to have to change your name /again/.

Gerold

Last edited:
Deo read over the parchment collection with an idle air of curiousity;
"Perhaps this Newspaper should be renamed to the Veggie Tales, I doubt that a family of such high standing would find need to stab each other in public."
He then handed it off to some odd passing beggar and carried on his way.

Dear Vis-Vegcht,

I appreciate a good story, I do, but maybe stick to fiction rather than newspapers. I do not remember any of what you have claimed occurred in the Willow. I remember taking Charles' boots to annoy him and I remember him pushing me with his pre-pubescent hands. There was no knife. No brawl. None of this drama you report.

I'll see you in court for libel.

I'll pop in for tea soon to see if this can be avoided. Wouldn't want for you to have to change your name /again/.

Gerold
"Lord Ravenstad, I was there, I saw it all, there's no sense lying, -Vis-Vegcht"