The Red Harvest- Thanatael Extension

sonofthestars

chaotic stupid
Reaction score
In the darkness of the sewers, many shops and gangs roam and wander. Merchants wave their wares in front of suspicious looking shop fronts, and hired mercenaries covertly practice their trade. Shady businesses pop up all the time, and the denizens of the underground are used to it. However… today's assortment of shops included something new, something different. Near the tavern, in an odd little nook, a new order was set up. Under a deep red banner, a shop of sorts was revealed... In it, one could find some odd-looking individuals, wearing weapons and light armor. They all carried a sigil, a mark, that associated them with each other: A cloth, tied either around the waist, bicep, or throat. The cloth was deep red, with a gray mark in the shape of a fang emblazoned on it. The people within the shop watched, wary and waiting, for their first customers. And when they came, they would be very interested indeed.

~OOC Notes~

Alright! So, I was looking over the page for my Coven and I realized something: there was little to no reason or way for the members of the Coven to walk around in public. This was a problem, so I came up with this: The Red Harvest, a covert organization that would serve as the more public front of the Regent. The Harvest deals with a special kind of trade: Secrets. Once hired, they would do what they could to uncover secrets and stories, for a price. The price varies, and sometimes there are some… interesting things one has to do for their service. They also sell whatever they can find, be it scavenged armor, materials, or void-related objects. This group is known IC throughout the sewers, and once in awhile they would go out and advertise for this company.

Now, the real reason for the existence of the Harvest is to allow for the Thanatael Regent to recruit more members and drive their will into every group they can find. All members of the Coven are encouraged to associate themselves with the Harvest, save some more secret members. The Will of Wraiths (@DockedRelic) will handle this business mostly, but the Wraith King (Me) supervises it. The roleplay I hope to drive with this is a way of recruiting; by either buying allegiance or capturing customers. I know that this system might have flaws, but again, that's why I ask for advice or opinions. Really, I appreciate any and all tips or things that I should change. This Coven is a work in progress, so I'm working hard to make it compliant and unique.

~In Summary~

• The Thanatael Regent operates under the public name The Red Harvest.

• They sell void-worship related objects, scavenged armor, weapons, and blood.

• They also offer the service of obtaining secrets from someone/something, but for a much higher price.

• It is known that the group is made up of mostly vampires and void-worshippers, but it is not advertised.

• The shop is not a IG place yet, but I am buying a rent.

• The Coven base will hopefully be in a different location, but until sewer bases are available members will hang around the shop.

In short, please please voice any tips or opinions or help down below! I need it, and I fully appreciate it. Before I officially apply for the Coven I want it to be the best it can be. If you have questions, just shoot me a pm; and if you want to join us please visit the actual Coven Thread and apply. A quick note: the thread will be changed soon, to match this information and to change a few things. All you really need from it at the moment is the application form and the IC and OOC goals.

@ArmoredIguana
@DockedRelic

With love and a touch of malice,

-PyromanicLlama