• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

The Pious Town Crier, For Hire

792b8997970b433b06b10721bd89900e.jpg

"Hear Ye, Hear Ye!"

A man of many words, the town crier is a crucial fixture of any city worth its salt. A town crier has the honor of relaying important news to the busy and illiterate masses with no time to sit down with a paper or even learn how to read. The town crier is a man who does not speak, but booms, proclaiming his messages with great gusto, like a preacher at his pulpit. Exactly like that, in fact. So who better to take up the mantle as town crier than a priest?

Reverend Bohdan Kostolansky took to his stand in the tavern square, ringing a small bell appropriated from the city Cathedral. He announced forth to the masses not a sermon, but an advertisement for himself; though it sure did start and end like a preacher's speech.

"Citizens of Regalia! On this blessed morn, I do so humbly announce myself to be taking up the mantle of town crier! If you are a man, woman, or other who needs something said loud and clear for days at a time, then I am the man for you! Please forward all requests for proclamations to myself, Father Bohdan, by letter! All funds paid for my services shall go directly to the Sancella's coffers, to fund its charitable projects across the Empire. Spirit keep you all, and guide you along Its Way."

Current Roster of Proclamations, Denunciations, Advertisments, etc.
1. [YOUR AD HERE]
2. [YOUR AD HERE]
3. [YOUR AD HERE]
4. [YOUR AD HERE]
5. [YOUR AD HERE]
6. [YOUR AD HERE]
7. [YOUR AD HERE]

Request For Proclamations, Denunciations, Advertisments, etc.
IGN:
Duration of the proclamation (In Days):
Letter describing what needs to be announced:

Last edited: