The Piedmont Trading Company

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Nicomachean, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Nicomachean

Nicomachean

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Imports/Exports/Deliveries

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

IC Information

The Piedmont Trading Company was established first as a simple shipping company, providing simple trips for businesses who didn’t have access to the sea. Being founded by the de Piedmont family in Ithania, the company started out rather small and with little wealth, but soon rose to high prominence after the current owner’s father took over. After the company’s rapid growth, the Piedmont family expanded to different areas of the continent, including the heart of the empire, Regalia.

Soon after their expansion, the company was passed down to their well learned son Maximilien, who had been drawing up plans for a larger economic enterprise. With his experience on the seas, Maximilien gathered friends to help him expand his shipping operations to far away territories once thought to be unattainable.

In Regalia, the Piedmont trading company provides contracts for discounted goods to businesses that might need them. For all your supply needs, the Piedmont trading company is there to provide it to you for a reduced price.
    [​IMG]

OOC Information

The Piedmont trading company is essentially here to fill the void of where businesses get source material from. Say a blacksmith needs iron to smith weapons from, the trading company would essentially procure and transport that material for a specified price of regals. The company is meant to establish a prosperous trade vein in Regalia between businesses, fostering partnerships for economic benefit.

While also providing much needed material to businesses and other organizations, the company also functions as a source for exporting sold goods. If sales from a smaller company are made en masse, the Piedmont trading company functions to facilitate the transaction by providing our expertise in shipping those sold goods. It’s a good way to foster rp regarding more business related ventures, and more rp in general in the business world.

[​IMG]

List of Ongoing Contracts
    • Monthly shipments of paper and ink to Finnagan Loughall and the Boulevard Pigeon (@Northern_Ireland )​
    • Monthly shipments of leather, paper, and ink to Lyris Mikaladi and her bookstore(@Boss_of_Runes )​
    • Monthly shipping of bank assets for the Securite Bank (@Wilvahelm)​
    • Monthly shipping of wine crates to the Wunderbar. (@Nathan)​
    • Monthly shipments and supply of wine, threads, fabrics, and needles for Elvira's tailor. (@xXFizzyFoxXx )​
    • Monthly shipments of regals and wine for the Bronze Bank. (@GnomeyXx )​
    • Monthly shipments of artwork materials to the Frozen Feather. (@bwmwags3)​
    • Monthly shipments of wine and art supplies to Tail and Tallow​
    • Monthly shipments of wine and fabric to Selene's Style​
    • Monthly shipments of paper and ink to Oepheleise Criery. ​

[​IMG]
    List of Open Jobs

Sailors | This is self explanatory, but sailors are intended to guard shipments and protect sea convoys, as well as working on the ships they serve.

Shipping Captain | Shipping captains are placed in charge of individual trade missions, and are expected to have at least one owned ship to assist the company with. They are expected to protect and safeguard cargo until it reaches its destination.

Trade Emissary | Trade Emissaries are responsible for brokering contract specifics with confirmed clients, and are also expected to renegotiate should the need arise. Those seeking out this position should recognize the gravity of importance that comes with being an Emissary, and should have some skill in finance.

[​IMG]

Recruitment

Application Form for Mercenary Work
    IGN:
    Character Name:
    Discord:
    Combat Skills:
    IC Letter:

Application Form for Businesses seeking supplies:
    IGN:
    Character Name:
    Name of Business:
    Supply Requested:
    Amount:
    Frequency of Delivery:
    Offered amount:

Application Form for those seeking employment within the company:
    IGN:
    Character Name:
    Discord:
    Intended Job:
    Relevant Skills?:
    IC Letter to Maximilien:

Join our discord here!

• Powerful Powerful x 8
    #1 Nicomachean, Jul 27, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2020
  2. Gochnipunchni

Gochnipunchni Pocket Princess

This feels.. familiar.
    I’m kidding man, best of luck in the coming weeks!

• Like Like x 2
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  3. Speedl0rd

Speedl0rd getting closer

IGN: Toesuccitoni
    Character Name: Yuri
    Discord: The Crumbleslut Cumster #7455 (i apologize)
    Combat Skills: Unarmed, swordsmanship, throwing shit
    Dear company,

I need a job. I have mercenary experience and fought against the dark elfs in the war and I need something to do to forget the emotional pain I am experiesing right now. Thank you.

- YUR E

• Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  4. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

IGN: Bwmwags3
    Character Name: James Treji Larkson (co-owner)
    Name of Business: Frozen Feather
    Supply Requested: Inks, pens, paints, canvas, brushes, sketchbooks, Clay, Kiln and Wheel, Clay work kits (may be added to with new demand/artists)
    Amount: two crates worth of each item
    Frequency of Delivery: Monthly, except for one time shipment of the Kiln and wheel
    Offered amount: 300r (per month)
    @Capriciousllama

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    #4 bwmwags3, Aug 6, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
  5. Nicomachean

Nicomachean

A letter is sent to James Larkson, sealed with the sigil of the commoner family de Piedmont.

To Mr. Larkson of the Frozen Feather,

I have received your request and look forward to meeting you soon. We have looked at the logistics regarding the feasibility of your order and have deemed it doable with our current assets. Let me know when you are free to hold such a meeting.

Signed,
    Maximilien de Piedmont
    Trade Viceroy
    Grand Emissary

((My discord is Cap#3860 so we can organize what time would work.))

@bwmwags3

6. Naz_Cook

Naz_Cook My mouth is a wormhole for Toohey's Extra Dry

IGN: Naz_Cook
    Character Name: Tolstan de Florian
    Discord: Keith From Bunnings#8201
    Intended Job: Shipping Captain
    Relevant Skills?: I have a ship & maritime skill
    IC Letter to Maximilien:
    Monsieur de Piedmont

I have spent almost 10 years of my life at sea. Currently I am looking to use my skills and my ship, The Angeline. I am able to take anything you want to any place you want.

Tolstan de Florian

7. Audianna

Audianna Barking up a tree but I'm the wrong type of bitch.

A letter is sent to Tolstan de Florian, sealed with a pink wax, a large V stamped into the wax.

Addressed to Mr. de Florian,

The de Piedmont trading company has received your letter. Both me and my Father look forward to working together with you and your 'Angeline'.

Signed,
    Violetta Belle de Piedmont.
    /SPOILER]

@Naz_Cook

8. Audianna

Audianna Barking up a tree but I'm the wrong type of bitch.

Hippity hoppity this is now my property.

• Like Like x 3