The Peacekeepers Guild Of Regalia

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Arganam, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Arganam

Arganam Lord Brandt von Eisner

thHC352DE9.jpg
    THE PEACEKEEPERS ASSOCIATION OF REGALIA
    thHC352DE9.jpg
    Medieval Court 2.jpg

thHC352DE9.jpg

I, Wulfric Amadias Birkwood, Heir to Mountumbria, the Young Stag, hereby officially create The Peacekeepers Guild of regalia, or T.P.G.R for short. Frankly, anybody is allowed to join, if you are a Klien reading this, or having it read to you, you may join, if you are a Slizzar, you may join, if you are a commoner or noble, you may join! This guilds sole purpose is to further the great way, support the crown, and keep Regalia united in times good and bad! if anything like the Freya Lo usurpation happens again, in times near or far, the party will attempt to unite all rebellions into an organized efficient force. At the moment, our main task is keeping the people of the city united! Everybody here, I'm sure, is aware of the martial law enacted in our city, we will support the Bastian Guards keeping peace, but will not support beatings, we walk a very thin line, and wish to not anger, but unite. Past that, every member is free to do what they wish, whether they stand with, or against Montegaard. I invite liberals, conservatives, and jingoists, Alt-Regalains, Ithanians, and Anglians, all to join The T.P.G.R!
    thHC352DE9.jpg
    There are four Grand Masters, who lead the guild, you can be any race, and any person, although only one person per a family is allowed, including bastards. Any Guild master can nominate one and only one individual to fill an empty spot in the ranks, every other guild master will then vote for, or against this individual, anybody of any status or race is allowed to be a guild master.

Next we have the guild officers, who can be voted into position by the guild members, there are 5 officers at any given time, if 4 out of five wish to remove an officer from the ranks, they may do so. The guild masters can remove guild officers at will, but they are only able to if 2 officers come to them, and they all agree to remove said individual.

Next is the master of coin, who organizes the guilds funds, that it uses to host events, hire guards, and print essays, posters, Etc. finally, Every other person, or family, is counted as members, there is no upper limit, and everybody's voice is heard, and treated equally.

POSITIONS:

FOUNDER: Wulfric Amadias Birkwood II

GRAND MASTER 1: Wulfric Amadias Birkwood II

GRAND MASTER 2: Eirain Augustyn

GRAND MASTER 3: VACANT

GRAND MASTER 4: VACANT

OFFICER 1: VACANT

OFFICER 2: VACANT

OFFICER 3: VACANT

OFFICER 4: VACANT

OFFICER 5: VACANT

MASTER OF COIN: VACANT

MEMBERS:

House De Girard

House Augustyn

House Birkwood

thHC352DE9.jpg

FAQ: (ask questions in the thread until I have some)

HOW TO APPLY:

IGN:

CHARACTER OR FAMILIES NAME:

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU JOIN: (I will let most join, my criteria is not very high)

NOBLE:(yes/no)
    (if yes I will consider your whole family added)

RELIGION:

ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW:

• Constructive Constructive x 1
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #1 Arganam, Jun 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  2. Arganam

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Arganam

If united means no montegaard anymore, then we will oppose montegaard, on a non destructive and harmful way. The bastion guards are only following orders, in most situations.

4. Motherland

Motherland The forgotten ancient

HA SURE @ClockworkElves

• Immersive Immersive x 1
  5. Arganam

By most situations I don't mean being over sensitive to constructive criticism and beating people for it...

6. Motherland

Motherland The forgotten ancient

he knows im just busting his chops, he's a good boy!

7. xJomax

xJomax Aaron Girard

IGN: xJomax

Why you should let me join: Aaron wants to make Regalia whole again, but revolutionise it in the process.

Noble: Not really.

Religion: Unionism

8. Arganam

Accepted! meet me IC sometime soon, Wulfric is interested in making you a Grand Master in the Guild!

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  9. xJomax

xJomax Aaron Girard

Great! I'll see u soon :3