The Outcasts
dCxD1fz.png

Leader: Aaelis Tath'ren.
Markings: Snake coiled within regals.
Song: Evil Walks AC/DC.
────────────────────────────────────────
IC:
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Gangsters, thieves, and cons- on the outside some of them seem like plain, or washed-up homeless rats without a regal to their name, but as you venture into the slums, set your eyes upon this horrendous scene that you dismissed to be 'another panhandler', set your eyes on those dressed in rags, without a regal to their name as they brutalize, and steal, and lie west of the gate. Those who pass by the less fortunate, those who watch as the 'scum' are thrown around by nobles, and guards- the bystanders will be taught a lesson under the banner of The Outcasts. They will be shown the same mercy as they've shown to the lower class. If you find yourself with empty pockets, without a home or even a family- look for us, and say the two words you've said all your life, for we will accept you under our banner as nothing but family- let yourself seek a life without rejection, or dismissal, let yourself be recognized. We are without a regal to our names, but as one we are a force unlike any other.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
dCxD1fz.png

giphy.gif

OOC:
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Welcome to The Outcasts main page- where we try and get you to join our group of homeless-gang-people. This is an attempt to stir some action within the Slums district, and even the Commoner district (as we do basically participate in both areas), as we go around panhandling by day per say, but by night we're a gang- who thrive together in a criminalistic brotherhood, stealing, conning, and even going to the extremes to create an overall consensus that we're a force to be reckoned with. In turn, I do expect some sort of activity from this as I'm putting most of my time into something I want to thrive. This project I plan to stick to and be available to all gang members as this continues to run. Hopefully, you decide to join The Outcasts out of interest, and peer pressure because we'd love to take on as many people as possible.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
dCxD1fz.png

Last edited:
Recruitment:
IGN:
Character Name:
Discord:
References:
Letter to Aaelis:
@WrongChat

Last edited:
IGN: SyrupSandwiches_
Character Name: Gao Jinping
Discord: You've got it.
References: @WrongChat
Letter to Aaelis:
I happen to be without a home or even a family, and I do find myself short on coin. I'd like to like to join your great pan-handling orgnization. I've got some opium to share if you let me hin. -Gao
@WrongChat

IGN: SyrupSandwiches_
Character Name: Gao Jinping
Discord: You've got it.
References: @WrongChat
Letter to Aaelis:
I happen to be without a home or even a family, and I do find myself short on coin. I'd like to like to join your great pan-handling orgnization. I've got some opium to share if you let me hin. -Gao
@WrongChat
Accepted