The Other Massivecraft Wiki (interesting Reads!)

BittaBoBittoBa

My profile pic is cute af.
Reaction score
Faction
CirqDeFrek
Roleplay Guilds
Cirq De Frek
So my friends, I barely talk in General chat let alone post in the forum section,

But through extensive browsing (Not that extensive), I found that there exist another massivecraft wiki.

Now, before you go browse the link, I gotta put in a foreword:

This wiki is a corn encrusted gem that deserves a spot on the porcelain throne if you know what I mean.

Lots of the pages are pretty nonsesical and reference VERY outdated lore.

http://massivecraft.wikia.com/wiki/Massivecraft_Wiki

The wikis very interesting if you wanna see what massivecraft used to be like before we had fancy lore projects and a clean wiki to read from.

I'm an old ass player, I been here since goddamn 2013. Anyways, I find it interesting because it references things different things that used to exist or currently exist but have been fundamentally changed.

Its a reminder that it wasn't too long ago all our "lore" was from an Adobe flash book and anything reliable had to be hunted on the forum lol.

And it also has completely batshit insane lore such as Angels and werewolves.

It aslo mentions some legacy characters such as Laura Redblock and Mrs. Baver,

From what I can tell, this wikis mostly fan based: If you're in for a laugh, I recommend reading

http://massivecraft.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Undiscovered_Races

And if you're interested in some of the historical stuffs

http://massivecraft.wikia.com/wiki/Races

Anyways just post below what you think of it or any interesting digs on the wiki you find.

Lol. You'll find a post about my first roleplay char on massive there.

But yeah. That wiki is pretty eh. Bleh.

Best word I can think of.

roman pantheon
the lore writers giving up on trying to stop nekos and saying that acclimated tigrans happen
undertale ocs in massivecraft (GONE WRONG) (GONE TO THE BIRDS)
diary of human (or ailor SAILOR NOW UJHUWHWUH)
rapture or sometihng
thtormbwade
a news board of skyrim name (remember markpolner and when he existed)
hot dang babamanga has a page, remember babamanga
@Mecharic is an orc i guess

Last edited:
I was aware of this wikia before this posting and I like to look at it because it's like an artifact of a simpler age when everything was simpler,people were nicer,PVP and RP often collided,and massive empires and from what I've heard back in the olden days there was a massive battle of 40+ players.Back then sounds alot better than now. xD

I was aware of this wikia before this posting and I like to look at it because it's like an artifact of a simpler age when everything was simpler,people were nicer,PVP and RP often collided,and massive empires and from what I've heard back in the olden days there was a massive battle of 40+ players.Back then sounds alot better than now. xD

Not gonna lie, it was kind of blissful.

As low a quality the wiki was, it was nice that nobody got so salty about roleplay because everyone was basically in the dark about a lot of details.

Back then ya just rolled with the punches, now its like: "Have something you don't like, lets halt the RP to argue OOCly for 30 minutes straight!" lol

Anybody remember back when magic required you to find your character's aura?

I miss some things from the olde lore like Slime-people yanars and Blood elves though.

Last edited: