The Order Rises. Have We Your Hand?

Discussion in 'Announcement Archive' started by Luthien, Dec 29, 2013.

?

Have we your hand, dear brother, sister, endearing maggot?

1. Aye! Death to the impure and filthy!

51.0%
  2. Although I hold no fondness in vampires, differences will be put aside for this moment now. Aye.

26.0%
  3. Nay, 'Tis too much to risk, keeping even a few alive, even if those few will help off the masses.

5.0%
  4. Nay, You are corrupt in your views, my vampire brothers and sisters will resist with all our might.

9.0%
  5. Nay, my faction and I will help free the vampires from your icy wrath.

9.0%
  1. Imboring56

Imboring56 Seasoned Runner

Zion will also take a neutral if slightly opposing stance to the genocide of the Order. While we do not know of any vampires in our midsts, we do have quite a bit of undead. As a result, we will not support this at all.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Magivore

Magivore No Rest For The Wicked Staff Member Lore1

o-o
    *Quietly hides in the corner, throwing a Penguin at her first post*
    Just when I made a Vampyre character too... :^;

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. LordSylveon

LordSylveon The Desciple of Cecidit
    1. The Ceciditian Empire -[CE]

As someone who was formerly a vampire (only for like a year or so), I can tell you that this would probably scare the gosa right out of me. (Okay, well, not probably, but actually it would.) However, thankfully I am running a nagan character now, so as the faction leader of Cecidit, I'm afraid to say that we do not hold much interest at this time in The Order's goals. As a general rule, I am going to assume that Naga are not fans of genocide. However, we are not particularly huge fans of vampires either.
    So Cecidit will do its best to remain neutral, although we are more than happy to supply goods to The Order if they wish to set up some trade agreements.

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son. Premium

This ought to be good, eh Avaronia?

5. Avaronia

Avaronia Refugee

Hmm…Best we lock our doors for now…

6. TechPac

TechPac I am prettiest Princess!

-sits in tower-

• Like x 3
    • Immersive x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Educated x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  7. krios41

krios41 Privjet

I know my jarl good enough to say this: sofghard will (probably) support this.
    I personaly would like to see this faill and everyone Suporting it go down Sith it, but i will do what my jarl tells me to do.

Just for clerification Theboomyfly you do think wat i wrote here right?

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. TheBioverse

TheBioverse ❖ Prince of Thieves ❖
    1. --==:: Sylvan: A Breeze Through the Leaves ::==--

Vincent be liek
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. AlmightyCaralho

AlmightyCaralho Brasil acima de tudo, Deus acima de todos!

Sooo much shtuff that diverts attention from me. Excellente! But, Luthein, please- Do what you must. This idea is capital! Both for the server and for lore! Makes me want to create a vampire character. If I would be welcome, I'd be delighted.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Luthien

Luthien Regalian Patrician

The prospect of others turning a blind eye due to circumstance is endearing, and if anything pointless. Oh i am terribly sure that you have been doing a fine job all on your wee nancy, but it seems you are unaware; to kill the vampires is to assist the order with their cause, it is simply without official labels and signatures. But surely i am not the only who can argue that help (rather regardless of who it is from) will assist in quickening the approach of intended outcome, no? I cannot change your mind.. nor do i particularly care to; for to blatant ignorance i will nay lift even a finger. The Order bares no ill will, and should you find yourselves with the desire to bring death about us with the rest, do not expect even the slightest of retaliations.

The Order understands and expected this type of reaction from those supportive of Vampire rights.
    Do know that we will find a way though, hm? You will find our powers of persuasion rather capable of leniency to our cause. If there is anything we might do to change ones mind, do let me know.

The Order of The Damned

11. Rip Shoul

Rip Shoul The lowly sociopath.

Destruction of the impure, cultivation of the highest......sounds familiar :^). This could start a world...I mean gigantic faction war. I like it!

"Although I dislike being under the leadership of another, this movement could very well help my own efforts. Indeed, I have hunted many vampires I deemed 'unworthy of life,'" Rip mused to himself, "I hope they will have the intelligence to realize that I am a very worthy and powerful vampire to have on their side."

• Like Like x 1
  12. Melford

Melford Spider Queen

*Melice sits silently on her throne, thinking over the Rising of "The Order of the Damned"*
    "Some of these so called vampires are really more a nuisance then anything else. And while they haven't caused our hive any greater harm it's just a matter of time until they start to raid down everything in range. We guess it can't hurt to "separate the wheat from the chaff"...Only the best shall survive, that's just natural!"
    *While she already made her desicion, she still thinks about Blake and his role in this game*

OOC:
    BraceYourselfTech-theOrder-400.png

• Like Like x 2
  13. Luthien

The order could care less for those undead, my dear. If anything we pitty their unfortunate state with the understanding of the shunned.

Oh boy, you sure showed us. Way to kick those offering simple ideas beneath you.
    Grate jobe. You're Such important. So power.
    I see nothing stupid about it, my uninformed sweet. We are offering a reason for PvPers to raid, something that is needed now, reasons. More than that we are offering the possibility for a RP war.... Its is a rather free-for-all, hm? PvP is fun, and when mixed with the right amount of diplomacy i believe it can work out well, and i do challenge yourself to find what you would consider a better approach to merging PvP and RP.
    The Order of The Damned

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Generous Generous x 1
  14. Zero_00

Zero_00 Should have paid the fine Staff Member Game1

The Sovereign Legion will support your extermination.... of the lessers.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Magivore

๖ۣۜThen avoid posting that on the thread where you will get millions of offensives and disagrees, or at least try and word it a bit more kindly... >:c
    Especially knowing Luthien most likely spent a good while trying to get this organized...
    Anyways, might as well give my character's view.
    "Wha? Oh... Interesting Ord- disgrace? Well, I would not say th- sharpen the stakes? I think that is a bit extre- Me? But why me? I am a child... EH! Put down that thing before you poke out someone's eye... Oh, nevermind, you just did... I, well, we, wish to remain neutral as of the current moment, although the stupid ones are certainly what ruins our reputation, we amongst ourselves contain a few and are currently at a pacifist stance, so far we have harmed no one, so we really are not a real threat to anyone...
    SO FAR, MY WORDS REPEAT AND RING...
    Hm? What creepy hiss? I did not hear a creepy hiss..."

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. FCCarnilord

FCCarnilord Regalian Lesser Noble

Is the order also against undead?
    I think there's a good reason people aren't fond of people like this with such an attitude, entering GOOD threads..

17. Luthien

^^

not in the slightest, we do not care.

• Useful Useful x 1
  18. FCCarnilord

FCCarnilord Regalian Lesser Noble

Luthien ok, just wanted to make sure if any opinions to them may have changed.

19. TyrolleanEagle

TyrolleanEagle Grand Elder of Calemberg

Two questions.

Will the order be hunting vampires in Regalia, or will this be a faction only type thing?

Are you targeting every vampire in order to control the population? Say there was a vampire who did not entice anything, would it be targeted simply for being a vampire?

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Luthien

Insy-winsy TechPac sits in his tower high
    Up creeps The Order u no he gonna die
    Down came the arrows, like a bout of rain
    Poor Insy-winsy TechPac will never stand again
    The Order of The Damned
    [[HUE HUEHUEHUEHU FSJKDSFHJGhjfshgjhgsf -runs off into the sunset-]]

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  21. Luthien

If you are vampire, and you are discreet enough to avoid The Orders radar, then you are what we would consider a perfect example to vampire kind
    We will not be targeting all with the intent to kill, no. Just the clearly and painfully blatant who offer stain rather than dignity.
    Dignity, by the way, does not equal the pretentious.
    We will hunt the pretentious until the sun finds death, my dear roaches and maggots.

• Educated Educated x 1
  22. Endurrr

Endurrr Yutun, yuh.

OH GOD THE UPYR'S COMING

-FLEES BLOODSHED GOGOGO RUNS AWAY-

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  23. SorryNari

SorryNari pu$$y talented! it be doin cartwheels

Probably the most wisest choice to do in Massive.

24. TechPac

(-from tower- YOUR MOTHER WAS A HAMSTER AND YOUR FATHER SMELT OF ELDERBERRIES!)

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Generous Generous x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  25. Jadex224

Jadex224 Resident Ne'erdowell
    1. [-=-] Chimera [-=-]

Yes, they will bring order to the for--- -makes an awkward cough- never mind

26. Luthien

-a single voice calls back from somewhere below the tower-
    ❝ ...WELL MAYBE I LIKE HAMSTERS AND ELDERBERRIES!!!

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  27. TechPac

To be fair, red eyes are not needed. Everyone with red eyes is a vampire, but not every vampire has red eyes.

28. patrickdxs

patrickdxs Forum Warlock

TechPac

29. PrincessJynn

PrincessJynn Kind of the best.

I thought ya' had to now o3o; x

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  30. TechPac

When the hell did they change that? DX

• Agree Agree x 4
  31. Magivore

๖ۣۜSo, basically you are saying I am still f*cked. ._.
    Actually, Luthien is there amount of time before you start bringing in the destruction? My faction being somewhat recently, and even more recently having to move our entire base, we still are not finished constructing, so the faction isn't safe for both RP and PVP, it cannot even take just one or the other...

32. Shayin

Shayin Seen any Elves? Staff Member Roleplay Staff

Noooooo!

• Funny Funny x 8
  33. TiroTypo

TiroTypo Tiro David Enge

Insy-winsy TechPac tho qq

But in all seriousness my faction, despite it only consisting of two people, would be glad to help raid and slaughter the dimwitted masses of blood suckers that plague Aloria. Just give us a time and place and we'll be ready to attack as soon as possible (That is if we are online of course...). I've missed the PVP side of things personally, and I'd be glad to get in on the Rp aspect of the upcoming war as well. That is of course, if you'll have us.

• Winner Winner x 1
  34. babbleboi

babbleboi Regalian Pioneer

So..are you getting rid of the annoying vampires that just scream "I VANT UR BLUD!!!" ...and shriek alot..and do crap rp and whatnot and just screw around? The annoying vampires? If so...I thank you ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  35. Theboomyfly

Theboomyfly Holy Emperor of Belgistan Premium

arthur
    Sofhgard will probably help with killing these Vampires.

-Greetings, Theboomyfly.

36. JamondaIce

JamondaIce Confused Sailor

Here's my opinion, for all that it matters: First of all, since when has it been a good idea to blatantly kill off a population of your own kind that could just as easily be sent to your enemies in a glorious suicide charge? Secondly, why in the world would a faction against those fanged fiends aid the fangiest of fiends in any sense? Sure you're killing vampires, but you're helping the head honcho. That's really counter productive.

37. Molimo

Molimo Dragon of Time

Well, I had wanted to try a vampire before... This was just the final straw.

However, I won't make an application for the vamp, 'cause I already got two characters. :/

38. Dylisota

Dylisota Lurketh Lurky Lurk

Sometimes it is easier to go against your own kind rather than have them join you and trick them into their own death. When you have to watch as your own kind continue to "go down hill" so to speak, it could be an annoyance, and sometimes just plain hard to watch. I could understand wanting to wipe out those who go against the nature of being a vampire.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  39. Magivore

๖ۣۜNot gonna lie,
    OOC, I say feel free to maliciously murder them by sticking a nail into each of their knuckles then pressing a hot iron onto their eyes and let them bleed to death by throwing leeches on them.

But I am a Vampyre too.
    So pls dnt kil meh. D:
    Doing this order not only would make it within RP aspects of removing the 'filth', however what is good to recognize is that it brilliantly helps OOC as well. With people changing their races and curing themselves, it might move a bit more people to start RPing as things like Naga, or even Maiar after their Vampyre dies. Of course, the persistant one might just make another Vamp, but they would slowly gain experience how to hide it and how to be 'good' at it. Their character's life and their faction depending on them, it also would help factions with bad reputation character sort of encourage to teach them, or at least teach them to use a darkroom and fight back instead of just be RPers/Builders. However, it also will destroy a ton of diamonds if your crew is using axes, which is very small, but can help diamonds finally gain more worth in the economy, whether by one regal or not, whilst making you guys seem extremely powerful and creating good Vampyres.
    So this literally is benefiting more than RP aspects, but almost the entire server too.

40. Tigershield

Tigershield Refugee

This entire "Order" thing that you guys are roleplaying is kinda well "Gestappo police" like.

Another way to see this "Prosecution of vamps"

I dont support this idea, I kinda find it racist.