The Order Of Victoria | Medic Guild

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by jjaspurr, Jan 6, 2019.

1. jjaspurr

jjaspurr everyone’s favourite cyborg

JLP2013 - POST DIVIDER.png
    41f9db09f76dd545cb7f3e09d41ba902.png
    Aesthetic_flower_gif.gif

~ ❀ ~

The Order of Victoria is a medical guild that was formed in 307 AD due to the apparent lack of a medical guild, and out of the kindness of the the two executives. The order seeks to assist those in need, and welcomes healers to their ranks.

c75121ec61ed412ac07f7c6a361b3f90.png

The Order of Victoria is a guild dedicated to the aid of Regalia’s citizens and guard chapters through treating ailments, treatment of injuries, and providing various other services to otherwise improve the health of those who are ill or in pain. The guild operates wherever it must, and otherwise has no formal lodging, but often works within the hospital when possible.

a0cf769dbd4f3de4d572c958c7773e4e.png

Executives of The Order

The executives of the order are the highest rank available within the order, and consists of the two people who manage the order, these two give orders, arrange shipments of supplies, and create policies on the suggestion of those below them or upon their own whims.

Physicians of Victoria

The Physicians of Victoria are those who are considered to be the most skilled at the art of both alchemy and healing within the order, and are assigned to the most prestigious of jobs assigned to the order, such as the treatment of high profile people and the most grievous of injuries. To become a Physician of Victoria one must show great skill within the art of healing, and have +20 proficiency points in medical sciences.

Healers

Healers make up the bulk of the Order of Victoria, and handle most of the assignments of the order, and are expected to have at least mediocre skills within the medical sciences, if not better. To become healer, one must at least have +10 proficiency points invested into Medical Sciences. A healer can also be an Alchemist.

Alchemists

Alchemists provide assistance to healers by producing and dispensing alchemical substances to patients, and must have +10 proficiency points invested into Alchemical Sciences. An Alchemist can also be a healer.

Apprentices

Apprentices make up a minority of the Order, assigned to menial tasks such as cleaning medical equipment, sanitation, and assisting the healers and alchemists in their work. Apprentices have no requirements to join, but are expected to observe and take lessons from the healers and alchemists while fulfilling their duty.

Current Members
    Adeleide Rote - Executive - @Raeris
    Yt'hree Tren'sa - Executive - @dubiousScreamer
    Winifred von Rahm - Healer - @AtticCat

How to Join

Joining is a simple process, simply fill out the form below and post it! Character applications are required for any character above the rank of apprentice, however, so while it isn’t mandatory to get in, it is highly recommended!

IGN:
    Character Name:
    Character application, (required for any rank above apprentice):
    Have you ever been banned/muted/jailed? Why?:
    How well would you say your knowledge of medical care is OOC?:
    Position you’re applying for:
    Do you Have Discord?:
    IC Letter to Adeleide Rote or Yt'hree Tren'sa:

• Winner Winner x 7
    #1 jjaspurr, Jan 6, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
  2. festiveCorvid

festiveCorvid Product of German Engineering Premium

Approved! Please send me your discord through PM! And welcome to the guild!

3. Sebbysc

Sebbysc Tomato Boy

IGN: Sebbysc
    Character Name: Larayel Vatoris
    Character application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/larayel-vatoris.71370/
    Have you ever been banned/muted/jailed? Why?: Nope.
    How well would you say your knowledge of medical care is OOC?: There's a reason I know more about pharmacists than actual doctors.
    Do you Have Discord?: Yep.

To The Executive Directors of The Order of Victoria,

As my work in the Divine Militia lacks the need for my alchemical prowess I believe it would be proper to assist other Rote ambitions. I am Larayel Vatoris, the caretaker of the Regalian Institute of Academia, a conscript in the Inquisition, and an alchemist with work experience of over fifty years. I imagine that I'll be of some use to you all.

Larayel Vatoris

4. festiveCorvid

Approved! Glad to have you on board, please pm me your discord and i'll throw you in the chat!

5. WillTheSeaSpirit

WillTheSeaSpirit Average College Student

IGN: WillTheSeaSpirit

Character Name: Xamanito Juarez

Character application: Right Here!

Have you ever been banned/muted/jailed? Why?: I have not been banned, muted or jailed

How well would you say your knowledge of medical care is OOC?: I largely roleplay Medical knowledge, which I learned from reading guides sent by the Alchemian Order

Position you’re applying for: Physician

Do you Have Discord?: Yes

To whom it may concern,

I wish to join this medical guild because I want to tap into my purpose in life as a healer and I want to help those around me by making them feel better in any which way I can. I am a graduate of the regalian school of Medicine at Haüwald Academy and was apart of the Alchemia Union before it disbanded. If you have time for me, I am free to meet whenever.

Muchas Gracias,

Xamanito Fernando Juarez.

6. festiveCorvid

Accepted under the role of healer! Please PM me your discord, and ill throw you in!

7. Everly Hart

Everly Hart

IGN: Everly Hart
    Character: Everly Hart
    Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/everly-hart.75506/
    Have you ever been banned/muted/jailed? Why?: No
    How well would you say your knowledge of medical care is OOC? My knowledge for basic medical care is good, I know about most anatomy and procedures.
    Position you’re applying for: Apprentice
    Do you Have Discord? No, but I can get it.
    To whomever it may concern,
    I would like to apply for a position at the medical guild because I would like to fulfil my life long dream of becoming a healer and being able to help those in need. I am very trustworthy, hardworking and resilient. I have not been to the school of Medicine at Haüwald, however I would love the chance to prove myself and learn in any way.
    Looking forward to your reply,
    Everly Hart.

8. festiveCorvid

I apologize for the inconvenience, but this order has been shut down for a while. My bad!