The Order Of The Golden Laurel

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by SpunSugar, Apr 23, 2018.

1. SpunSugar

SpunSugar Audacity Vendor

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Order of the Golden Laurel is an organization dedicated to expanding the reach of Imperial Culture beyond the Empire’s borders. Through cultural attachés, the Order seeks to send envoys to foreign courts, and share their talents and skills in music, art, literature, and performing arts.

The Order calls for artists of every type to apply, and volunteer to be Regalia’s cultural ambassadors to the wider world of Aloria. This consortium of artists will be sent to bring Imperial Culture to the world, and will occasionally be asked to perform for the Regalian Populace.

The following artisans may apply: Painters, Writers, Sketch-Artists, Sculptors, Musicians, Singers, Architects, Dancers, Actors, Potters, Chefs, Bakers, Winemakers, Distillers, and Brewers.

If you have an art that you feel encompasses Imperial Culture, please write the Lady Genevieve Howlester to enter the Order.

[​IMG]

Cultural Attachés:

OOC Notes: This will be an organization for artsy inclined characters to influence world progressions. The Order will try to visit foreign courts and spread imperial culture. So if that character app has poured some points into art, or other cultural skills, please apply!

[​IMG]

IG username:

Character Name and Race:

Character App Required:

Special Permissions:

Do you have Skype? Please list (may be sent in PM):

What hours of the day are you usually on? (Please specify timezone):

Letter to Lady Genevieve Howlester detailing your interest and skills:

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Motherland

Motherland The forgotten ancient

IG username: ScoobertVII

Character Name and Race: Augusta (of Galloy) / Human

Character App Required: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/augusta-of-galloy.63813/

Special Permissions: N/A

Do you have Skype? Please list (may be sent in PM): si

What hours of the day are you usually on? (Please specify timezone): CST from 4pm to 10-11pm

Lady Genevieve,

I have served the Howlester family for many years, and during that time, I've learned how to play the Lute. I can also sing a little. If you'd be okay with me joining, I'd be more than happy to. I'd also be willing to play for you, if you weren't so busy all the time.
    Augusta​

3. Greenie

Greenie As Useless As SupremeCripple's Legs

IG username: Greenie
    Character Name and Race: Vincent Ravenstad-Krier/Leutz-Vixe Ailor
    Character App Required: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/vincent-ravenstad-krier.64545/
    Do you have Skype? Please list (may be sent in PM): You have it pretty sure.
    What hours of the day are you usually on? (Please specify timezone): Completely Random/NZT

To her Ladyship, Genevieve Howlester of Grisvarna,

I have not had the pleasure of meeting with you, but am interested in your little club. I have traveled far and wide in Aloria, and have a great adoration of the arts of this world. I am an experienced painter, singer and have dabbled in wine making in my past. I believe myself a wonderful sculptor (my latest work being that of the Grand Archduke of Michellons) and would be delighted to present my knowledge and work at your events and meetings.

I await acceptance,
    Vincent Ravenstad-Krier
    Sealord of the Raven's Fleet

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  4. TrashCanFicus

TrashCanFicus Kathar Queen

IGN: TeenySeaTrash
    Character Name and Race: Ke'wince Gavenmore, Yanar
    Character App Required: Link
    What hours of the day are you usually on? (Please specify timezone): CST; At least a few hours, starting around 5 if not earlier
    To the Lady Genevieve Howlester,

I write to you today as to express my interest in your organization. With years of practice, I've practiced in the skill of baking pastries, though I've dabbled and can prepare other non-pastry foods as well. Thus, I would like to request entry into your Order, eagerly awaiting. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
    Ke'wince Gavenmore

5. ZiggyStarDusted

ZiggyStarDusted *lute music stops*

IG username: ZiggyStarDusted

Character Name and Race: Lazaruz d'Soleil Ailor

Character App Required:
    App

Special Permissions:
    ---
    thatsprettywizard_
    4-9 pm GMT

"To the lady Howlester,

Although I may serve the Vigilant shield as a guard and swing the sword; my first love as well as favourite past-time is in fact writing...

Perhaps this is finally a group I may express that to?

Lazaruz d'Soleil"

6. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

IG username: HydraLana

Character Name and Race: Enoch Marinos, Etosian Ailor

Character App Required: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/enoch-rouvin-marinos.51841/

Special Permissions: I am a Trustee

Do you have Skype? Please list (may be sent in PM): I have Skype, you have it.

What hours of the day are you usually on? (Please specify timezone): EST

Dear Lady Genevieve Howlester,

I am the Effleur artist Enoch Rouvin Marinos, currently actively working to provide artwork for the Imperial Spirit in the Imperial Style. My main discipline is painting, but I am also skilled at sketchwork. I am also fluent in the language of my family, that of Etosian and Daendroque, and I feel that I could serve this group well with that knowledge. Finally, I have desired contact with a group of artists for quite some time and I hope that this will be my opportunity to do so.

I humbly await your reply,
    Enoch Rouvin Marinos​

7. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

IG username: AtticCat
    Character Name and Race: Juliette Howlester - Ailor (Anglian/Ithanian)
    Character App Required: Yeet
    Do you have Skype? Please list (may be sent in PM): You got it
    What hours of the day are you usually on? (Please specify timezone): 3 - whenever EST

To Genevieve,

We have not spoken much, but when I heard of your group was rather I intrigued. I am a skilled dancer and know a bit in writing- though my most well practiced art is certainly dancing which I've practiced throughout the last seventeen years of my life. I'd be very much honored if I could join your group, best of wishes.

Spirit Bless,
    Juliette Howlester

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  8. _Capitalx_

_Capitalx_ I Draw and Cry

IG username: _Capitalx_

Character Name and Race: Amelie Drache, Ailor

Character App

Required: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/updated-amelie-drache-application.65576/#post-821303 edits are being made and it was still not accepted yet.

Special Permissions:
    N/A

Yes, I will PM you.

Maybe some hours for 4 Est to 8 Est with some AFK time.

Dear Baroness Genevieve Howlester,

I must admit, your organization caught my eye. I have a talent for paint and sketching and I would love to join this organization. I have been painting for a majority of my life time and it is something I enjoy doing. Best wishes.

Spirit Blessings,
    Lady Amelie Drache​

9. GRIST_

GRIST_ The Antagonist Premium

IG username: CRASHIR
    Character Name and Race: Isabella Miramonte | Ailor
    Character App Required: Here
    Special Permissions: None
    Do you have Skype? Please list (may be sent in PM): Have it
    What hours of the day are you usually on? (Please specify timezone): I have no life

Dear Lady Howlester,
    We work together so you have a rough understanding of my skills. I have very defined skills in dancing and poetry which I do so enjoy to write in my free time. I also am a very big fan of planting gardens and do enjoy reading. I would love to speak with the other orders of this organization and share my skills.
    Imperial Dame,
    Isabella Miramonte

10. EndersGameboy

EndersGameboy The Last of the Bloodline

IG username: EndersGameboy

Character Name and Race: Anthonin Dorien Valeur ; Ithanian Ailor

Character App Required: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/anthonin-dorien-valeur.65088/#post-813291

Do you have Skype? Please list (may be sent in PM): Nope, but I have Discord.

What hours of the day are you usually on? (Please specify timezone): E.S.T. 6:00-8:00 on weekdays, sometimes, and three to five hours on weekends.

To the Lady Genevieve Howlester,
    I have composed a few musical pieces myself, including
    Dance under the Twilit Moon and the Clouds are Beneath my Limits. I have notable experience as both a violinist, harpist, and flutist, as well as musical theory. I believe I could contribute my experience to your Order greatly, and could improve upon our Imperial culture, as it is the backbone of the Regalian Empire. Along with this, I would like to include that I have strong appreciation for the being of music itself, and engage my imagination to music more than what I think of others. I hope you would take my request into consideration.

Spirit's Blessings, through all your trials, and through your greatest happiness,
    Anthonin D. Valuer

11. CyberMo01

CyberMo01 Not a Robot

IG username: CyberMo01

Character Name and Race: Esmeralda Miramonte | Ailor

Character App Required: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/esmeralda-miramonte.64942/

Do you have Skype? Please list (may be sent in PM): Yep

What hours of the day are you usually on? (Please specify timezone): During the week, usually around 7-11 CST if I don't have any stuff going on or homework.

Dear Lady Genevieve Howlster,
    Being a musician and artist myself, your organization caught my eye. I have a life times worth of experience singing, and am proud to say I am rather talented at it. I am also proficient in the art of sculpting, and have multiple works to prove this. I would love to utilize these skills in helping our great empire and spread Imperial culture. I certainly hope you accept me, and allow myself the honor of utilizing my skills as part of your organization.

Sincerely,
    Esmeralda Miramonte

12. SpunSugar

Accepted.

Accepted.

Accepted.

Accepted.

Accepted.

Accepted.

Accepted.

Accepted.

Accepted.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  13. Angelus_Sai

Angelus_Sai Sass Incarnate

IG username: Angelus_Sai

Character Name and Race: Ravenna dei Termini | Dressolini Ailor

Character App Required: Snip

Special Permissions: n/a

Do you have Skype? Please list (may be sent in PM): yes

What hours of the day are you usually on? (Please specify timezone): Varies depending on irl work schedule but I'm on at least for an hour daily at the very least. EST

Dear Lady Genevieve Howlester,
    Though we have not spoken, I have heard nothing but glowing words regarding your organization. I have studied the violin and piano extensively since I was but a child, and would be honored to become a member of your order and have the opportunity to bring Imperial culture and music to every corner of the world. Spirit bless and guide you.

Sincerely,
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. SpunSugar

Accepted. Please send me your Skype ASAP. :)

15. seoulmate

seoulmate Queenbreaker

Character Name and Race: Amelina Peirgarten, Leutz-Vixe Ailor
    Character App Required: Boop
    Special Permissions: Am Trustee (If that's what this part means, if not just ignore me here)
    Do you have Skype? Please list (may be sent in PM): Ya
    What hours of the day are you usually on? (Please specify timezone): Usually from 7PM till later in EST

To the esteemed Lady Howlester,
    Though we have not been able to cross paths just yet, I have heard nothing but wondrous things of your organization. As a previous Effleur and throughout my life I have always been intrigued by the arts, spending time learning about various ones and practicing them myself. While my artistry skills lie withing weaving and tailoring, I can stitch a fine tapestry, this does not mean I am not attempting to learn other mediums of art when I have the time. I do hope you will consider me for you wonderful organization as I would be more than glad to help bring light to arts and the Imperial culture.

With Kindest Regards,
    Baroness Amelina Peirgarten

16. SpunSugar

Accepted!