The Order Of Hightower

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Fatherland, Jan 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fatherland

Fatherland Merchant

The Order of Hightower

[​IMG]

“What is your duty? To serve the Emperor’s will.
    What is the Emperor’s will? That you do your duty.”

~ Excerpt of the oath of inauguration

[​IMG]

What is the Order of Hightower?

The Order of Hightower is a paramilitary charter organization that is designated the official City Watch of Regalia. It follows a direct military hierarchy and is styled after the Regalian Navy and thus beholden to the professionalism and rigidness that the military expects.

After the appointment of the Lord Commander Edmond Du Pont in 306 AC, the Violet order as an organization at large did not see any major changes. Within the Crown-Isle the Order retained its status as the law, with all changes effecting the city branch specifically. Deteriorating control within the ranks of the Guard saw necessity to pass reforms radical enough to designate the City Guard as a subdivision of the Violet’s at large: The ‘Corps de la Haute Tour’, also known colloquially as the Order Of Hightower has thus become the new face of law enforcement in the capital. Previously-used Violet iconography remain present on the Order's shields and banner, along with a utilization of the time-honored violet nightstick.

The officers of the order stand above petty squabble and prejudice, expected to act with an exemplary behavior that their rank demands. The rank and file soldiers of the Order are dutiful, responsible soldiery, picked from the fresh stock of talented citizenry that the Crown Metropolis boasts. The Order is heavily religious and observant of the Emperor’s will above all and is strict to its tenants in faith. The Organization’s structure reflects this by the inclusion of Church elements within its hierarchy. While the old rank of Crown Protector is gone to fit a military structure, preference oft is made in treatment and promotions towards the esteemed peerage of the Regalian Empire.

As an extensively militant Organization, the Order of Hightower holds frequent training outside the scope of law enforcement. The defence of the city in event of invasion is an event the Order finds itself bount to prepare for, thus are soldiers frequently drilled on the use of cannons and other military weapons. The Order protects the city from all threats within or without, and offers sanctuary, aid and healing to any innocents and the faithful. Members of the Order of Hightower are expected to uphold this doctrine to their utmost ability, as the Holy City demands pure excellence.

Organizational Structure

The Lord Commander
    The Lord Commander is the overarching leader of the order. He decides what the Order focuses on, oversees individual chapters and negotiates with other parties among other things. Only the Lord Commander may remove or promote officers, and all authority within the Order is derived from him.

Current sitting Lord Commander: Edmond du Pont

The High Reverend
    The High Reverend is only formally in the hierarchy of the Regalian Guard. Holding no authority over guardsmen or policy or even rarely interacting with the Order to begin with, their place in the hierarchy is where the Inquisitors of the Order derive their authority from to hold religious courts and trials. They are the representative of the Holy Sancella of Union and officially sits to advise the Lord Commander on making decisions based on Unionism and its teachings as well as being the authority to write writs of sins.

Inquisitors
    Inquisitors are unique individuals who derive their authority from both the Lord Commander and the High Reverend, being able to hold religious trials under the eyes of the Spirit. Inquisitors are appointed by the Lord Commander and affirmed by the Holy Synod of Regalia while under the command of the Lord Commander they are normally expected to be able to work independently to pursue inquests or work as law enforcement.

They report directly to the Lord Commander, and while other guardsmen are under no legal requirement to follow their orders it is usually expected.

Lieutenant Commanders

The Lieutenant Commanders of the Order are charged with all matters concerning raids and training, ensuring that all within the Order act in strict accordance to the code whilst on duty. They reserve the right to personally punish guardsmen who break the code or act outside of regalian Law. They are part of the Commander’s small council and the rank is the highest officer position one can attain within the Order.

Ensign
    Ensigns are expected to make decisions in the city and give direct orders to those beneath them. Ensigns are expected to take up a recruit as mentorship, have full authority to hold impromptu house searches and takes command when no higher ranking individual is present. Ensigns also are allowed to accept someone’s initiation rights and recruit for the Order.

Warrant Officer
    From the rank of Warrant Officer one becomes an officer, which means they can give orders to ranks below, as well as take upon themselves a specific function such as Warden, Detective and Quartermaster.

Petty officer
    Petty officers are a step up from cadets, nominally a first among equals with Cadets and may take command during emergency situations. While the rank does not innately offer advantages they are more likely to be listened to and trusted with sensitive tasks by their superiors. Nominally considered a full fledged member of the Order, any rank above Petty Officer requires a sacrament of duty to be performed.

Cadet
    Cadets are the strength and muscle of the Order of Hightower. These individuals which make up almost the entire Guard are tasked with patrolling the street, searching for possible signs of vampirism or crime. If found, Cadets are charged with neutralizing, detaining and punishing individuals according to their own judgement.

Conscript
    Conscripts are new members who have not yet been initiated or trained at all, and unaware of formations. Conscripts however can still be called to action if lack of manpower becomes apparent. Conscripts must have at least fighter rank in a combat school to ascend to Cadet

State-Granted Charter Rights:
    • The right to arrest, detain and punish criminals who break Regalian State Law.
    • The right to wear armor while on duty.
    • The right to utilize and open carry non-military grade weapons.
    • The right to conduct investigations into criminal matters.
    • The right to maintain headquarters within the City.
    • The right to declare district searches and curfews.
    • The right to enforce canon law.
    • The right to operate military grade weaponry on the authorization of the Lord Commander.

[​IMG]

Note to Those Applying:

At all times does a member of the Order represents the organization as a whole both in and out of uniform. Whether it is on an IC or OOC level the Guard has a high standard of roleplay quality and as a soldier a degree of professionalism is expected. But on the street you’re not required to adhere strictly to law. As a guard you need to be focused on providing fun roleplay and this philosophy goes hand in hand with autonomous and independent nature. More often than not you’ll be working in pairs or alone. A wall of fifty guardsmen isn’t fun to roleplay with and impossible to beat, and even if you win it gives little satisfaction. Play an interesting individual that needs not to be hand held or fed what they should do while working together as an organization is the duty that is expected of the Guard.

Joining

Those wishing to enlist in the Order may choose to pen Lord Commander du Pont their resume. Processing of said resumes may be sped up if guardsmen already enlisted offer commendations towards those wishing to join. Follow the format below:

IC Name:
    MC Name:
    Do you have Discord:
    Resume Letter:

[​IMG]

• Winner x 35
    • Powerful x 5
    • Immersive x 1
    • Educated x 1
    • Cuddles! x 1
    #1 Fatherland, Jan 25, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2018
  2. gnomery

gnomery avery, local they/themmie

IC Name: Amilio Rosario
    MC Name: scyldwite
    Do you have Discord: You have it
    Resume Letter:
    Lord Commander du Pont,
    I hope my work with you proves me viable for work under this Order.
    I have experience with mercenary work and as a guard for the Salamandra, as well as being a Graklak warrior, though I'm willing to pick up a weapon if need be. I listen and respond well to orders, I've been told I'm like a dog.
    From,
    Amilio Rosario

• Like Like x 2
  3. Winterless

Winterless The MVP of Romance RP

In Game Name: Synthesia
    In Character Name: William Visarian
    Approved Character Application Link:https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/william-viserion.42121/
    Combat School and Level: Tenpenny/Fighter
    Is your character a noble?: Yes
    IC Letter:
    Dear Lord Commander,
    I wish to join the Violet Order. I served under The Vigilant Shield for a time, and fought Freya Lo and her army to take back the city. I have training in the Tenpenny School, as well as training in combat from my father and teacher in Vixhall.

I hope this reaches you well,
    William Visarian

• Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Educated Educated x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Arganam

Arganam Lord Brandt von Eisner

IC Name: Edmund Karhter
    MC Name: Borkwood
    Do you have Discord: Yes, I don't do voice chat though.
    Resume Letter:
    To Edmond Du Pont,
    I am interested in helping the people in this city, defending them from harm. Unlike most of your men, I am not an experienced fighter. I am an experienced general. I have a formal education in the discipline of General Command, after my graduation, I served as an officer for many years before becoming a General In Command of The Imperial First Reconnaissance. If I am allowed to join, I ask for a leadership position.

P.S. You should know, my priorities lie with the First Reconnaissance. Meaning I will be away from the crown isle for periods of time, as I command my men. When I am at home, I will fulfill my duties to my upmost capability.

((At the moment Edmund is a scholar in the discipline of general command. My character application is currently going through a rewrite, if/when it gets accepted, Edmund will be an expert general, and have some level of education in the discipline of subterfuge))

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Fatherland

Fatherland Merchant

Pending Interview.

Pending Interview.

Denied due to a conflict of interest between charters.

Pending Interview.

All interviewees are requested to contact @Fatherland or @Arendan by either forum PM or in-game to orchestrate a meeting.

Changes and updates made to OP due to minor bureaucratic reforms.

6. fantuinn

fantuinn most honest biped in athens Staff Member Lore2

IC Name: Leufred Reginar
    MC Name: Anakyrivo
    Discord: You have it.
    Letter:
    To the Lord Commander, Duke Edmond du Pont,

Firstly, congratulations on the position. I cannot stress the fact that you are absolutely perfect for the job, and as someone who has fought alongside you, I'm absolutely bursting with excitement. Consider this an application for your Order. I trust you're already acquainted with my combat skill, and ability to follow orders.
    The winds of change are coming.
    From,
    Leufred (Reginar).​

7. Magivore

Magivore No Rest For The Wicked

IC Name: Nikkidroth Bristlemail
    MC Name: Magivore
    Discord: biggerblackerbuddy#4200
    IC Letter:
    A spindled letter would be delivered to the Lord Commander's desk, the edges of it stained black from someone with unclean hands having touched it. It clearly wasn't written by the person who wanted it turned in, given that it was written in fanciful writing full of feminine touches in swirls and loops. It would read:

Lord Commander,

I believe it would be beneficial I join your order. Between you and I, I think that only the Violets keep the evil off the streets out of all these other groups, and quite frankly, I want to be a part of it. Once a sapper of Grebor, that means I can help fix up damage caused and could still deliver the old Dwarvish punch to all those bastards that try to hit your holies, armour or not. Not only that, but I can boast that I can repair my gear and I don't outright kill petty thieves or Vampires unless they are killing someone else.

Nikkidroth Bristlemail
    Vasaran Warrior
    Blacksmith
    Sapper

8. DankDan

DankDan The Forgotten one

IC Name: Daniel White
    MC Name: DankDan
    Do you have Discord: Yes, I do.
    Resume Letter:

To the Lord Commander, Duke Edmond DuPont,

I wanted to say congratulations on your new position as I haven’t been able to see you for some time now, a long time. I am finally back after completing my Bloodcast training and now I am considered a Bloodcast Champion. I have assisted the old Violet Guards and other charters many times and now I want to help directly by joining this Order. Before leaving Regalia, I resigned my position as a House Guard for House Wolfzahn and now I seek to join the Hightower’s ranks, this meaning I will leave my position as a mercenary.
    I hope we meet soon again,
    Regards,

Daniel White.

((So, my char just got accepted as a Bloodcast champion so he went through some char progression. He’s been 5 years away in the Elven wars frontline to complete his training. Before he left rply, he spoke with Camilla Vidulga in the charity stand they had, and she told him that he would be recommended by her. Now I just have to wait!))

9. Fatherland

Fatherland Merchant

Approved.

Approved.

Pending Interview.

10. HashtagFlow

HashtagFlow HashtagFlow

IC Name: O'Rourke Ulster
    MC Name: HashtagFlow
    Do you have Discord: Yes, King.Behemoth #4907
    Resume Letter:
    The handwriting would be a bit sloppy, though legible.
    To the Lord Commander,
    Hello, my name is O'Rourke Iona Ulster. After spending several years in this city I've made friendships with it's citizens and realized the importance of protecting them. Growing under the boot of corrupt souls I've learned that the weak have always been preyed on while the strong simply do not have the means to protect them. So I write to you this evening to request that you bring me into your Regalian Guard as willing mind and body, dedicating myself to your cause.
    Yours Sincerely,
    O'Rourke Ulster.

#10 HashtagFlow, Feb 2, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  11. Erzly

Erzly artsonist

IC Name: Freya Jarsdel
    MC Name: Erzly
    Do you have Discord: Erzly#4109
    Resume Letter:
    To Lord Commander,
    I wish to protect the city, and more importantly rid the streets of evil. There's too much nonconformity plaguing our streets nowadays and it's a nuisance to the citizens of Regalia. Having me join your ranks will be greatly beneficial, because we can finally put a stop to the corruption we see all too regularly. With my School of Lecgaen practise, there's no doubt I can pull my weight, and help to bring justice to the streets without causing unnecessary harm.
    I look forward to your response.
    Sincerely,
    Freya Jarsdel.​

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Arendan

Arendan didn't see graphite

Pending Interview, contact either BetaInsomnia, Arendan or Fatherland IG.

13. Last_Link

Last_Link Dont be that guy

IC Name: Zaheer I'l Lasha

MC Name: Dystopiia, will change back to Last_Link soon however.

Do you have Discord: Last Link #6123

Resume Letter:

To the Lord Commander DuPont,

I seek a noble cause to devote fully myself to, one that I can be proud to serve. The loyalty and fierceness of the Violet Order was well known, and I would be honored to fight under their offspring order. I suppose I should list my previous experiences in this sort of field. I've fought in the Chyrsant Wars, as a mercenary, in the Lo Rebellion, and as a house guard. I've also trained for over twenty years in school of Mariposa. Im willing to follow orders, unless they go against the empire in some way. I seek no special treatment, im willing to start from the lowest rung, if that is wished of me. I eagerly await your response, Lord Commander.

Sincerely, Zaheer I'l Lasha

14. Jugswe

Jugswe Beggar

Please contact me, Arendan, BetaInsomnia or Fatherland in game for an IC interview.

15. Last_Link

Last_Link Dont be that guy

Thank you for giving me a chance at an IC interview. Whilst I would still like to join the Hightowers im going to avoid doing so, atleast for the time being. Ive recently made a gang-related character and to avoid any conflicts of interest im going to be staying away from any guard charters for now. Thanks again though.

16. The Unknown

The Unknown Regalian Noble

IC Name: Isaak Darkafen
    MC Name: _The_Unknown
    Do you have Discord: Yes.
    Resume Letter:

Lord Commander du Pont,
    My name is Isaak Darkafen. I am a Maraya, and a Unionist. My experience is fairly insubstantial as this is one of the first jobs I seek in a formally ranked Regalian organisation, but I feel I am certainly of adequate caliber and skill, as my years of training should attest. My qualifications are as follows:
    Trained in the School of Ha'kix for over fifteen years,
    Qualified U'xa of the Tohn Valeer (Hadar),
    Fought for the Maraya in defence of the Tohn Valeer and as part of an infiltration force during the Chrysant War,
    Worked as House Guard for some time, participating in tournaments and the like at the time.
    I also reap the benefits of a very lithe body build, with oftentimes deceptive strength. I wield the Ebhula with skill, and similarly fight unarmed with some proficiency (though not to the level of many students in Lecgaen and similar).
    I will await your response eagerly.
    Respectfully,
    Isaak Darkafen

17. Goldifish

Goldifish texan (derogatory)

IC Name: Marie de Ortiz.
    MC Name: Goldifish.

The letter was written in relatively neat writing yet also on stained parchment.

Commander du Pont,
    I'm a big fan of what you do. I'd like to work with you, or, better yet, work under you. If you need recommendation of my skills, ask Leufred.
    Spirit's Bless,
    Marie de Ortiz.

Marie is currently in the Azure charter. I'm planning on leaving it if this application is accepted. Also, with the pending combat update coming, Marie's app will be changed up a lot with the loss of her Tenpenny training for a more... abroad training.

18. Arendan

Pending Please contact one of the following orficers: Arendan, BetaInsomnia, Fatherland, Jugswe, Tibertastic, Magivore or Duterte in game.

19. Arendan

Pending Please contact one of the following orficers: Arendan, BetaInsomnia, Fatherland, Jugswe, Tibertastic, Magivore or Duterte in game.

20. Vivo_Et_Vincam

Vivo_Et_Vincam The Walking Spreadsheet

IC Name: Amonio Valetta
    MC Name: CorrosGaming
    Do you have Discord: CorrosGaming#5376
    Resume Letter:

The Letter is writen neatly in three languages, Commom, D'Ithanie, and Dressolini, in that order.

Dear Edmond Du Pont, Lord Commander of The High Towers,

Greeting Lord Commander, I would like to request entry into your gracious charter, to protect Regalia. My older cousin, not being a fighter, has fought several times against Arken, and was one of those who killed one. I wish to find glory for myself in the service of Regalia and the Emperor, Spirit Bless us. I was trained at Bloodcast for ten years, and am newly graduated. I am ready to serve at your command my lord.

Sincerely, Amonio Valetta

OOC NOTE;

Amonio is my secondary character. If asked, I will bring him out whenever needed, but unless needed for duty, I will play his cousin, Azelgio. I plan to have him on 40% of my roleplay however.

21. Arendan

22. sacricolist

sacricolist

IC Name: Khadim Araket
    MC Name: sacricolist
    Do you have Discord: yes
    Resume Letter:

Lord Commander du Pont,

I write to express interest in joining the Hightower. I've got upwards for fourty years of experience, and I hope that I can find a place among your ranks. Writing is not my strong suit, and I hope an interview will yield a better insight into my character.

Khadim Araket

23. Altalar

Altalar has Rabies

IC Name: Catarina von Kaiser
    MC Name: Creamiest
    Do you have Discord: Yes
    Resume Letter:
    The letter would smell of fresh roses intertwined with exotic herbs reminding that of the summer heat. One would take a glance notice to each of the letters written in smooth golden ink as if someone had put their fullest pride into it.
    Dear Sire Edmond du Pont Lord Commander to the HighTowers,
    I come pleading to your merciful side to ask of work to earn my redemption from life in the slums and to earn my right as a citizen of these fair streets, to protect those who cannot protect themselves and to bring justice to your name. I ask a chance under your supervision to help aid me in correcting my past, and provide for me a future among these people to honour our Emperor, to protect his walls from those who wish to do ale as I did not so long ago. Though I be one of the many who come with a story of woe my commitment to reforming myself is true.

To be rejected will only encourage me to try harder, to be employed will mean I give you my loyalty to not put a stain upon your name so long as I am under your control to earn respect from you and my fellow men will be my only desire. May spirit protect and bless you and your kin.

Sincerely
    Catarina von Kaiser

24. maddydaddyy

maddydaddyy deadinside™

IC Name: Donatella Tayvais
    MC Name: MaddyDaddy_
    Do you have Discord: Yes
    Resume Letter:
    To the Lord Commander Edmond du Pont,
    I understand you must get letters from important military men in search of stuff to do, I, however, wish to take more of a supporting role. I'm trained in the School of Medicine, and I'm a right good maid and cook. Perhaps my skills could be used to assist you all in your personal war against the crime of our streets.

For your consideration,
    Donatella Tayvais

25. Arendan

26. Icaruscien

Icaruscien ʀᴇᴠᴇɴᴀɴᴛ

IC Name: Shiori Draylas.
    MC Name: Icaruscien.
    Resume Letter:

To the honourable Lord Commander Edmond du Pont of the Hightower Order,

Enclosed within, you'll find a graduation certificate concerning my graduation from a Griffer Academie to prove my ability with a blade. It is of note to mention my heritage, that being a half blood Elf, and a voidling Silven, as well as a mage trained in the elemental arts. All of these anomalies have been reported, however, and my dedication to the Empire as a levy for two years should prove my service.

Sincerely,
    Shiori Draylas

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  27. Arendan

28. HodlinG

HodlinG owie Supremium

IC Name: Sigve Steinerborg
    MC Name: HodlinG
    Do you have Discord: Not Hodler #7405
    Resume Letter:
    The words of the parchment are rough, almost hasty-looking. Suspiciously deliberate-looking ink splotches are scattered throughout the paper.

To the esteemed Lord Commander,

It is my hope that you carry both a stable mind and healthy body when this letter reaches you. For, anticipation clouds any shred of patience I have, and I wish for no delay in your reading of this here letter.

I carry a skillset that will only benefit your organization, knowledge in the handling of a spear and shield, but even more importantly, an understanding of tactics, strategy, or at least the theory of such things. I believe myself to be an asset you shouldn't, or rather, you can't pass up.

And I hope you may see it that way, yourself.

Yours truly,
    Sigve Steinerborg

29. Jugswe

Jugswe Beggar

Please contact me, Arendan, Fatherland, BetaInsomnia, Tibertastic, Magivore or Duterte IG for an interview.

30. Optimalfriskies

Optimalfriskies JayP's buddy

IC Name: Valentin Rèmi Duchamp
    MC Name: Optimalfriskies
    Do you have Discord: Yup
    Resume Letter:
    To the esteemed Lord Commander du Pont,

I was recently transferred to Regalia, and I find myself without a stable job, or use for my skillset. I am a graduate from the school of Lancyon with a preference for the Halberd. I have served as a Helerian guard in the past, and I know what I am doing well when it comes to work such as this. I hope that you will consider this application, and me. I will serve you and the city well, I can assure you that.

With respect, Brother Valentin Rèmi Duchamp.

• Like Like x 1
  31. Lumbo

Lumbo Refugee

IC Name: Ludwig Drache II
    MC Name: LumboJunior
    Do you have Discord: Yes, I'll PM you it if I am accepted.
    Resume Letter:
    To The Lord Commander, Edmond du Pont,

I came here to write a letter as I am interested in becoming a drill sergeant in which you have stated in the letter you have given me. I'll promise that I'll teach your guards discipline and tactics to aid and boost the efficiency and engagements that your guards will go through with ease. I wish the spirit the greatest for your adventures and hope you will think authoritatively about this letter and allow me to take this position.

Best Regards,

Ludwig Drache II
    @Fatherland

#31 Lumbo, Mar 16, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  32. Jugswe

Jugswe Beggar

Please contact me, Arendan, Fatherland, BetaInsomnia, Tibertastic, Magivore or Duterte IG for an interview.

33. Laegjarna

Laegjarna Self-Proclaimed Worst at Everything.

IC Name: Marissa Morgann
    MC Name: BleachForTheSoul
    Resume Letter:
    Greetings, lovely folks of the Hightower,
    I am Marissa Morgann, and would like to provide my hands in aid of our dear empire under your own banner. I am proud to say that I have ten years within the walls of the Regalian Cathedral, to learn Bladesong under my belt, alongside a further seven years of field experience in combat in varied environments. I'll be honoured to be invited to an interview, I'll even bring drinks!

Lady Marissa Morgann of Locarnio.

34. Arendan

Please contact an officer in game to schedule an interview.

35. Optimalfriskies

Optimalfriskies JayP's buddy

Actually, redact mine, sorry!

36. Redthorning

Redthorning Merc

IC Name: Shao Lin
    MC Name: Redthorning
    Do you have Discord: Yes, I'll PM if accepted.
    Resume Letter:

To the authorities of the Hightower,
    I am an able young woman at the peak of my abilities with a prowess that challenges men. I am a lawful woman who wishes to serve the Holy City and cleanse it's streets from the filth and scum. I would appreciate if I could be considered among your ranks, for I would do my utmost best to serve you proper.

Kind regards,
    Shao Lin

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
  37. Hondaline

Hondaline "One might do"

C Name: AntiquePicker
    MC Name: Harald Reznov.
    Do you have Discord: Yup.
    Resume Letter: To who ever in Hightower reads this letter. I wish to vanquish the evil in the streets and conquer the ones who do not agree with our laws. I wish to help defend the city in anyway even by death if I have to. I'm a graduate of the school of Viridian. I've talked to some of your guards and it seems like an interesting job. Anyway, if you decide to accept this letter I sent you send me one back. Hope to have some kind of meeting with you.

• Funny Funny x 1
  38. Arendan

[​IMG]
    Out of Character
    Please contact one of the following officers in game to schedule an interview:
    Fatherland
    BetaInsomnia
    Arendan
    Jugswe
    Magivore

In Character

Dear [name]
    In response to your shown interest in the Hightower Guard Crown Regiment are you invited for an an awareness interview. During this interview a psychological and physical test will be performed to test your fitness for the desired function. This interview will take approximately 30 minutes.

This interview takes place at the following location:
    HT HQ,BLACK TOWER (office. H501),
    Greygateplaza, Regalia.

This interview will be performed by an officer of the Hightower administration which you may point questions beforehand with the same adress.

Please have your following items in order when you arrive
    -Appropiate permits if applicable
    -This letter
    -The copy of the Hightower Codex that is sent together with this letter.

With kind regards,

Lieutenant Commander Jean du Pont.
    Director servicecenter recruitment and selection.

ATTACHED:
    Codex - https://goo.gl/ba5MGg
    Discord for questions - https://discord.gg/px8TUdJ

[​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    #38 Arendan, Mar 31, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  39. Caduceus_Clayy

Caduceus_Clayy "Something will be here"

IC Name: Lyal'amna Mo'liria
    MC Name: OasisRP1
    Do you have Discord: Si senior
    Nick Moore - OasisRP1#7134
    Resume Letter:
    To whomever reads this message,
    I am a Maraya, formerly a member of the Azures, but now due to them being disbanded I was advised to join your order by my former leader. I hope that my odd, fairy like race does not lessen my chances in any way, as I have been serving the city well despite this before I even tried to join your order, as I have had my fair share of...bad experiences with some more close-minded members of your Order, though this does not mean your Order is any less helpful and needed in the city, and I am sure you, the reader, and many other members of your Order are open minded to letting me work with them, and beat down the scum that lurk around in the gutters and dungheaps. My chief forms of weaponry are my Elvish Shortbow, and my lovely Bluesteel Shortsword, and I have been trained in the skills of the Ranger for many years by my late Step-Father. I hope I might be able to aid the city alongside this prestigious order and continue to serve the Emperor, as well as help deal with the rotten filth they have in the Slums, and the Vampire District for good.
    From, Lyal'amna Mo'liria

40. Greys_n

Greys_n Regalian Pioneer

IC Name: Karsten Haagenvig.
    MC Name: greys_n
    Resume Letter:

Lord Commander,
    Attached are my pointed skills and proven experience in the School of Skagger, alongside Valbrand. He suggested me into the charter and I'd be more than honored to take part and be allowed a chance. I'll always comply.
    Regards,
    Karsten Haagenvig.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.