The Nook & Cranny Inn

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by skullpanda90, Nov 24, 2019.

1. skullpanda90

skullpanda90 Sleeping Extraordinaire

nookcranny.png
    ╔══════════════════*.·:·.☽✧✦✧☾.·:·.*══════════════════╗

1e297b4c4026d00bd3e2c9a19379b237.png

╚══════════════════*✦.·:·.☽✧ ✧☾.·:·.✦*═════════════════╝

e799fd435cd20e47dd3842a849e90fdb.png
    pixil-frame-0_2.png
    *✦.·:·.☽✧══════════════✧☾.·:·.*
    694d1379bd3c1db16d061c34f3aba2c9.png || d55ba99d2ebac5275b51431b22353f36.png ||
    db7261c468769b8474b80ff496d789a7.png
    colored rose divider.png

The Nook & Cranny, previously known as the Nestled Nook is Regalia’s most popular commoner Inn residing within Rose Court. Since its beginnings, the Inn has been known for its dramatic atmosphere. Centered within Old Town, it has often become the grounds for drama, fights, and guards.

Yet, the Inn has likewise drawn in people from all over Regalia, becoming a cultural melting pot for all sorts of citizens to interact, share stories, and even earn a job behind the bar. All of which has given the establishment its own unique charm of chaos, yet familiarity and warmth.

Once owned by Miss Maria Valnet, the establishment was passed off to Sylvi Valendal and Andrathath Vaell’aer in co-ownership. However, when Andrathath left Regalia, the establishment was handed over fully to Sylvi Valendal, who has taken her own spin on what was once known as the Nestled Nook Inn.

Initiated on 06/09/307AC and opened on 06/17/307AC.

The Nook is always open and welcoming to new and old faces, and if you are looking for a job, we urge you to pen us an application!

perfect mouse2.png cad8bfdb29477a7feb553c459c6e85e1.png perfect mouse.png
    ╚══════════════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══════════════════╝
    (Reservations are to be made ICly.)
    • 20r (A night)
      • +10 for Cleaning services.
      • +10 Per extra person.
      • Room service is not included
    • Future reservations have a five regal fee!
    OOC notice: Icly, the Nook owns 7 inn rooms. However, we have only two inn rooms physically that act as "stage rooms". These two "stage rooms" act as an area to role play in if your character has rented a room, and saves the space of physically having 7 actual inn rooms that wastes space, as they will never all actually be role played within.

Drinks Selection
    • Non-Alcoholic
    • 4r Freshly Squeezed Juice - Orange, Apple, Blackcurrant, Cranberry & Lime, Tomato
    • 4r Kaffee - Served with Milk & Honey/Sugar on request
    • 4r Hot Cocoa - Sweet and chocolatey with optional marshmallows and whipped creme on request.
    • 4r Tea - Black, Spiced (Chai), Earl Grey, Apple Blossom, Lavender, Chamomile, Green, Mint, White, Jasmine (Also Milk, Sugar, Honey optional)
    • 4r Milk - A mug of milk normally served with Tea or Kaffee
    • 5r Marie’s Escape - Sweet Honey Tea - A favourite of the late Kana “Marie” Yamakuzi
      • Water is only available to customers with room rents
    • ‘Beers’
    • 5r Tap Ales - Selections on rotation from Local Breweries.
    • 6r Apple Cider - Tap Cider made from crisp fermented apples! Tasty.
    • 6r Mead - A sweet honey brew, made from an old Velheim recipe.
    • 7r Sihai Bubble Ale - For lack of a better name it’s spicy ale.
    • Wines
      • 6r House Red - Locally bottled red wine served in a glass.
      • 24r Bottle- For those that wish for more than a glass.
    • Spirits
      • 7r Rum - Cap’n Jaaks Spiced Rum, a Silverwind import.
      • 7r Imperial Whiskey - A simple favourite of most Regalian Citizens.
      • 7r Colonial Bourbon - A subtly different whiskey.
      • 7r Tequila - A Champs Brewery Classic.
      • 7r Gin - Not for those light of heart.
      • 7r Vodka - A reliable spirit that blends well with about anything.
      • 9r Bloody Maria - A mix of tomato juice and vodka with a rim of salt crystals around the glass, Garnished with a lemon or lime.
        • Bottles of Liquor can be made available under special circumstances.
        • For the small price of 175r
    Food
    • All-Day Bites
      • 3r Mozzarella Sticks - Bread shell around stringy mozzarella cheese, comes with four.
      • 4r Garlic Bread - Baked, sliced rye bread roll, with melted garlic butter through it.
      • 3r Roasted Nuts - A bowl of honey roasted peanuts.
      • 4r Mr Wedge - Golden potato sliced into wedges; served with sour cream and a sweet special sauce, garnished ever so lightly with chives and salt.
      • 5r A Ring to Rule them All - Rings of onion soaked in batter and fried up with a crisp golden shell, comes in a little basket with napkins and a savoury sauce.
    • Breakfast Selection
      • 8r Rahm’s Feast - Breakfast sausages, Eggs (Fried or Scrambled), Baked Beans and Rye toast (+4r Rahm’s Finest - Add sautéed mushrooms, tomatoes, hollandaise sauce and potato hash bites.)
      • 8r Pancakes - Three fluffy pancakes served with whipped cream and choices of berries, maple syrup, optionally dusted with sugar.
      • 4r Porridge - Rolled oats cooked and then served with brown sugar or maple syrup.
    • Lunch & Dinner Selection
      • 15r Roast of the Day - Served hot with roasted potatoes, leeks, carrots, onions, peppers and with gravy or cranberry/apple sauce to accompany.
        • M - Pork* & Crackling Tue - Chicken Breast* W - Salmon/Fish*
        • Thu - Beef F - Mutton* Sat - Rabbit Sun- Pheasant (20r)
        • Available any day & Vegetable
      • 10r Stew of Day - Comes with Complementary Bread & Butter, see above list for daily.
      • 8r Shepherd's Pie - A crispy cheese and potato bake, with pork and beef mince mixed in with finely diced vegetables spread through beneath it.
    • Deserts
      • 2r S’mores - Two coins for two hand sized s’mores! You can pay five to get an entire plate to make over the fireplace.
      • 5r Tart - Crumbly fruit tart that comes in peach, strawberry or pear lightly dusted with fine sugar.
      • 4r Butterscotch Pie - A slice of sweet pie with baked meringue topping it.
        • 20r For any full pie
    • Current partners!
      • The Golden Hive
      • Honeydew Acres Hospital & Pharmaceutical
      • Haflag Imports
    perfect mouse2.png 2bfb628739dffe7d4c0b3bf83d24f469.png perfect mouse.png
    • The Nook is a Neutral zone as apart of Rose Court, meaning that guards (in armor) are not allowed to patrol the area, unless a large disruption is occurring.
    • Sanguine, Werebeast, Undead, and Void Worshipers are not welcome on the property and will not be served.
    • Fights are not to take place within the property.
    • Criminal activity and meeting is heavily discouraged and will lead the grouping to be removed from the property.
    • Keep from disturbing the peace, insulting others, or causing too much commotion within the inn. People are resting!
    • Do not throw food, drinks, or anything else at anyone's person.
    • All furniture within the inn, as well as cutlery, dishes, and glasses are extremely expensive to replace. Meaning: any and all items broken by patrons will be their responsibility to pay for a replacement and/or repairs.
    • Any and all rules broken leave you liable to be removed from the premises either by a peacekeeper (bouncer) or guard.

perfect mouse2.png 73012d5406eebaa67ba92215ff74b8a6.png perfect mouse.png

The Nook & Cranny is now testing applicants who wish to work at the Nook.
    They will be tested for afflictions such as being a Sanguine, Werebeast, or Undead.
    • IGN:
    • Character Application:
      • Relevant proficiency:
      • IC Letter
    • Activity out of 10:
    nookcrannybanner.png
    Credit to the wonderful @pixYcandi for the new Nook insignia!

• Winner Winner x 17
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 skullpanda90, Nov 24, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2020
  2. kpracer

kpracer DemonicFoxHound

3. PresentMediator

PresentMediator You betcha Supremium

@kpracer

letter from Andrew:

Castian,

Congratulations. I looked over your resume and would like to meet with you. We are having interviews this Tuesday and Friday.

4. DedJok

DedJok skilled in ways beyond your feeble understanding Staff Member Lore2

IGN: DedJok
    Character App: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/denzel-waywood-arcane-charlatan.79942/
    Relevant Prof: Theatre Arts
    IC Letter: Greetings! I am penning, quilling? Penning to you about my interest in performing at your Nook establishment! I am quite the performer, just ask that Milo fellow.
    Happily awaiting your response,
    Denzel Waywood
    Activity out of 10: 8 in general, perhaps a 7 on Denzel himself.
    Position: Entertainer
    Bans/Mutes/Jails?: None
    @skullpanda90 @PapidaCarrot @HereticTakao

5. skullpanda90

@Ded Jok
    Dear Denzel Waywood,
    Your application to work as an Entertainer of the Nestled Nook has been accepted. Congratulations! Following this letter, you shall receive your uniform, as well as our employee handbook to help get you started. Welcome to the team.
    Signed,
    Sylvi Valendal.

6. Puagrace

Puagrace No limit to your imagination, except for Lore!

IGN: Puagrace
    Character Application: (Don't have one yet for this char)
    IC Letter: "Hello! My name is Sarenaty but most people call me Sar. I am looking for a little job to have fun with, I'm quite good at entertaining and keeping a conversation going. Let me know if you need some extra help!"
    Activity out of 10: 9
    • Position: Server
    • Bans/mutes/jails?: None

7. FilicidalIdeals

FilicidalIdeals we're gonna go get married

IGN: FilicidalIdeals
    Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/deldrax-drialatran.80278/#post-942845
    Relevant Proficiency: Not a proficiency, but. He's the Demand on Ranth, so more often than not he can tell when people are lying.
    IC Letter:

Greetings! My name is Deldrax, I frequent this place, and have grown quite fond of most of the common costumers and the workers. I would love to spend my free-time that I have bar-tending at the Nook. I also have the ability to tell when one is lying, I'm sure you can find ways that this can aid you.

Activity out of ten: 7/10
    Position: Bar-tender
    Bans/Mutes/Jails: None!
    Tag: @skullpanda90 @PapidaCarrot @HereticTakao

8. Winterless

Winterless The MVP of Romance RP

• IGN: Winterless
    • Character Application:
      • Relevant proficiency:
      • Culinary Arts - 5
      • Blades - 14
      • Perception - 10
    • IC Letter:
    Dear Sylvi,

My name is William Arnyn - I believe we've spoken briefly a few times. I am writing this letter to register my interest in a position in the Nook as staff. I want to expand my skills, knowledge and horizons. Figured a bartender job would be good for that.

I hope this finds you well,

William Arnyn
    Knight of Bloodcast
    Violet Order Captain
    Gallovian Royal Guard

9. PresentMediator

@Winterless

Commander and Councilman Arnyn,

I'd be a fool if I didn't accept you, though I find it odd that you applied to such a place like the Nook in Old Town. Surely you find yourself overqualified. Accepted, but expect an interview for my personal interests.

- Andy

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. PresentMediator

@Glitch169

Good afternoon Deltrax,

I'd like an interview at the Nook before granting you the job. Please see me or ask for me during your frequent hours!

- Andy

11. skullpanda90

@Puagrace
    Dear Sarenaty,
    Your application to work with us at the Nestled Nook has been accepted! Welcome to the team. A uniform and employee handbook shall be waiting for you here.
    Signed,
    Sylvi Valendal.

12. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

Dear Andrew,
    Honestly surprised that I'm finding myself writing this, but regardless, I'm hoping to apply for a job at the Nook like we had talked about. Aside from likely being among the few potential employees who can read and write, I'm hoping to put my musical talents at use to help entertain those in the Nook. Looking forward to your response.

Sincerely,
    Aq'uello Cionessa

• Activity (out of 10): 6-7
      • Position: Tavern Musician/Bartender
      • Bans/mutes/jails: None
    Tag: @PapidaCarrot @HereticTakao @skullpanda90

13. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

• IGN: SnashuuPomaymay
    • Character Application: Check my Signature please, Tiray Virjeon!
      • Relevant proficiency: +7 Dancing arts, +10 Musical Arts.
      • IC Letter
        Hey. So. I noticed you have a stage but never have anyone on it. I’m decent with performing- Tarot readings, singing, dancing and playing the piano are my specialty. Plus, alcohol. I love alcohol. Also, I was told by one Sylvi someone at your establishment wanted to meet with a Diviner to do their reading? So I’m killing two birds with one stone. Get back to me whenever you want, I just want to know what the pay is in advance. -Tiray.

14. PresentMediator

15. skullpanda90

@SnashuuPomaymay
    Dear Tiray Virjeon,
    you are very much welcomed to work as an entertainer at the Nook! In other words, your application has been accepted. But, please do not go overboard with the witch magic. Do not touch my palms.
    Signed,
    Sylvi Valendal.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  16. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

• IGN: Bwmwags3
    • Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/william-treewood-larkson-the-old-storyteller.80815/
      • Relevant proficiency: Hunting (20), literary arts (20)
      • IC Letter hello I'm William Larkson a frequenter of your finely wild establishment and I was wondering if an old huntsmen could be of use to your menu. Fresh game from the forests to make fantastic meals with your ales. I also am known to spin a good tale and keep a good record so I entertain as well as supply.
    • Activity out of 10: 7
      • Position: supplier/entertainer
      • Bans/mutes/jails?: none

17. PresentMediator

@bwmwags3

Welcome aboard William. I'll be happy to show you around and train you for your work at our establishment. Seek me out or one of our managers for the job.

Andrew
    Nook Inn Keeper

I believe you are a new player! The Nook setting is a wild tavern in Old Town, and I think it would be a great place to grow more comfortable in RP. I'm excited to see what you can provide in terms of roleplay!

18. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

Hey is there a Discord for the Tavern and if so how do I join it?

19. skullpanda90

@bwmwags3 There is a link in the forums post, put I sent you the link in conversations anyways!

20. AWildRhia

AWildRhia Basement Goblin

• IGN: AWildResi
    • Character Application: Literally just posted!
      • Relevant proficiency: 4 Culinary arts!
      • IC Letter
    "Hello! I'm not good at letters, so I'll make this quick. I'm new to the city, moved here to settle down with my brother and I need a job to help him pay rent. I've hung out around your bar mostly and I do quite love it. If I could work here it would be such an honor! Annd, it would also be a nice way to pay the bills. I hope I'm taken into consideration! I've picked up a few bartending jobs in the past for some quick money while traveling about, so, I do have a little experience.
    ~Signed, Ahtah Kamran."
    • Activity out of 10: 10/10, on this specific character however I'd say more a 5/10 (Subject to change, however.)
    • Position: Bartender
    • Bans/mutes/jails?: None!

21. skullpanda90

@AWildResi

Dear Ahtah Kamran,
    Your application to work at the Nook has been accepted! Welcome to the team. I expect great things from someone with previous experience, so I see no need for you to go through the trial employee process.
    Signed,
    Sylvi Valendal

22. Ludicro

Ludicro Indecisive - Wait, no make it ironic

IGN: Ludicro
    Character Application:[x]
    Relevant proficiency: +15 Culinary Arts
    IC Letter:
    Hello,
    My name is Zacharias von Rodenburg. I am a frequent member to your establishment and I am currently seeking employment. I am new to the Holy City, yet I have had my fair share of experience as a cook and bartender for taverns here as I am a former Willow employee. It would be an honor to be considered for the job. I hope to be working with you soon.
    Signed,
    Zacaharias von Rodenburg​
    Activity out of 10:
    5-6/10 but hope to be more active soon
    Position: Bartender/Cook
    Bans/mutes/jails?: Nope
    Tag: @skullpanda90 @HereticTakao

23. skullpanda90

@Ludicro
    Dear Zacharias von Rodenburg,
    Your skills as a cook and tender are most welcome to the Nook, and thus your application has been accepted!
    Signed,
    Sylvi Valendal

24. MippyMoo

MippyMoo Resident Sad Corpse Man

IGN: MippyMoo
    Character Application: WIP :sweat_smile:
    Relevant proficiency: Unarmed Combat
    To the Nestled Nook,

I would like to apply for a job working here, as I could use the money. I have experience guarding and being a bodyguard, so I think I'd like to apply for that sort of position. I'm absolute shit at cooking, so I can't do that, and I guess I could serve drinks if you needed me to.

For personal reasons, I'd like to keep my position to patrons on the down-low. Maybe not address me as staff when patrons are around, maybe not even by name. If I'm hired, I would like to discuss specifics with the manager.

Apologies. Thank you for your consideration,
    Ishaq Kek-Moswen
    Activity out of 10: 5 to 6; I have another character who works here already, if that helps
    Position: Peacekeeper
    Bans/mutes/jails?: Nope!
    @skullpanda90 @HereticTakao

25. skullpanda90

@MippyMoo
    Dear Ishaq,
    Your application to work at the nook has been accepted! You sound perfect for the position of peacekeeper at our establishment. As for your wariness of being addressed as a worker of the Nook, I would like to speak to you personally on such matters.
    Signed,
    Sylvi Valendal.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  26. JohnDouglas

JohnDouglas Regal Beggar

• IGN: TheJohnDouglas
    • Character Application: John See'nn
      • Relevant proficiency: Culinary Arts (+25)
      • Nestled Nook Tavern,
        Hello! I'm John. This is an application. I really wish I could do better at formal writing, but I can do great at cooking and other food preparation, perhaps even the only thing I'm good at! I'm not really of an age of much experience or socially experienced, or well experienced at all in anything really... Except cooking. If anything, I know what that is.

On the topic of experience, I've got no work experience in any fields as most of my learning comes from home, literature, and the such. It'd be lovely to have my first workplace be something as festive as a tavern. Following the subject of work, I'd be fine with taking more tasks such a trivial chores and the such alongside cooking and food prep!

May you stay well,
        John See'nn
      • Activity out of 10: 8? I hope to be on at the LEAST once a week, normally a lot more frequently than that.

27. skullpanda90

@JohnDouglas
    Dear John See'nn, your application has been accepted! You will be hired as a Trial Employee for the time being, but with a show of effort and activity, we'll up you to Employee in no time.
    Signed,
    Sylvi Valendal

28. skullpanda90

What was once known as the Nestled Nook Inn has now been given a new name..
    The Nook & Cranny Inn!

(Everything will remain majorly the same, save for a new change in focus, as we'll be leaning towards a "melting pot of Regalia" theme, with an incoming change in menu! Thank you all, and here's to the future with more in sight!)

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Educated Educated x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  29. kirishark

kirishark high school musical 2 enthusiast Supremium

• IGN: kirishark
    • Character Application: Kolvar Drarthroc
      • Relevant proficiency: +15 Musical Arts, +10 Dancing Arts, +25 Fast Blades Combat Skill, +10 Unarmed Combat Skill
    Dear Sylvi,

My name is Kolvar Drarthroc. I am a frequent patron of the Nook and Cranny, and I would like to apply for Staff. I am currently working on an agreement that will allow me to work safely and efficiently. Although I am aware that being Kathar will hurt my chances of employment, I am more than willing to prove myself through hard work and commitment. I have an assortment of skills that could greatly benefit your establishment, the first of which is my lifelong passion for the musical arts. Singing has been an escape for me that I cannot begin to describe in words, and I would like to share what I have built my whole life with the patrons of the Nook. Secondly, I am well-trained with blades along with unarmed combat. Not only can I perform, but should anything happen, I can protect myself and others. Last but not least, I pride myself on being friendly and warm to people, no matter who or what they are. Being a Bartender would come easy to me as I can also tolerate a great sum of unsavory people/patrons, should I stumble upon them, from life experience alone. That being said, I know when and how to act if hostility breaks out.

I believe I could be a valuable asset to the Nook and Cranny team, and I hope to hear from you.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
    Kolvar Drarthroc
    • Activity out of 10: 9! I'm on once a day, at least.
      • Position: Entertainer/Bartender/Peacekeeper (If that's possible)

30. Luciferos12

Luciferos12

• IGN: ColinRedstone
    • Character Application: Ailwin Kudaglel
      • Relevant proficiency: +5 Musical Arts, +5 Literary Arts, +25 Unarmed Proficiency (if necessary)
      • IC Letter
    To Sylvi Valendal,

I'm Ailwin Kudaglel. I am at the Nook and Cranny almost every night, but not to drink. Nay, I generally play the piano and sing. This tends to bring more business in, and keep them there. I was recently informed that I had to work there to perform, and thus I am applying for a job at the Nook and Cranny. I am fine with working for free, as it is what I had been doing beforehand. I tend to get along well with the patrons, and can play for extended periods of time. Should a fight break out, I am quite skilled at boxing and can incapacitate almost anyone who is unarmed. I hope that you take my talents into consideration, as I wish to continue as a part of this tavern.

Thank you,
    Ailwin Kudaglel.
    • Activity out of 10: 8/10
      • Position: Entertainer
      • Bans/mutes/jails?: N/A

31. skullpanda90

@Trxcos @FluffHairBebop
    Dear Kolvar,
    After having had my managerial staff review your application and taken heed of their opinions, your application has been accepted to become an entertainer of the Nook. We expect the upmost proper behavior from you as a new hire. Seek Bruce Everstone as your mentor.
    Signed,

Sylvi Valendal

black-line-png-transparent-3.png black-line-png-transparent-3.png black-line-png-transparent-3.png
    @ColinRedstone
    Dear Ailwin Kudagel,
    You application has been accepted, and yes, we will pay you.
    Signed,
    Sylvi Valendal

32. skullpanda90

icon.png
    The Nook & Cranny has now partnered with the Honeydew Clinic & Apothecary!
    For giving funds to the new and growing establishment, all employees of the Nook now all receive
    free healthcare!

༻❁༺

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  33. Faith_Bug

Faith_Bug Mirror Thrower

IGN: Faith_Bug
    Character Application: Not quite done yet, but very close!
    IC Letter:
    "Hello! It is an honor to be in contact with you, my name is Elyssa Kaenelis. I wish to work within the fine establishment, The Nook. It is a wonderful place for sure, I will say that, with visiting it almost everyday for the passed week or so. Staff is very respective, establishment is very clean. With this said, it would be an honor to continue such and work within the bar area."
    Activity out of 10: 8 to 9! I am usually one at least once a day and for a few hours if so!
    Position: Bartender
    Bans/Mutes/Jails?: One mute for a day that had happened over a year ago!

@skullpanda90

34. skullpanda90

@Faith_Bug
    Dear Elyssa Kaenelis,
    Your application to work at the Nook as been accepted. Welcome to the team, lass.

Signed,
    Sylvi Valendal
    Owner of the Nook & Cranny

35. SomeReason

SomeReason

• IGN: SomeReason
    • Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/jana-herleva.82206/
      • Relevant proficiency: +3 Unarmed combat, +15 Blades combat skill, and +5 Culinary arts
      • IC Letter

Hello! My name is Jana Herleva, and I would love to work at the Nook! I enjoy spending my free time at the Nook and would love to be of good use. My skills are mostly in combat and cooking. I also enjoy talking to people and entertaining them!
    • Activity out of 10: 8
      • Position: Bartender and Peacekeeper

36. Mettappiness

Mettappiness Professional Burrito

• IGN: Mettappiness
    • Character Application: chicken nuggets
      • Relevant proficiency:
        +10 Culinary Arts (Drink-mixing and snack-making based).
        +15 Lashing Combat.
      • +15 Athletic Training.
    • IC Letter
    Dear Management at the Nook and Cranny,
    I noticed that you required staff (I doubt you still are, but I need employment, so this is what I offer). Due to my prior experience of making wine and years spent training myself with a whip, I would like to be included in your establishment as a bartender, peacekeeper, or both. Please consider me. Thank you.
    Sincerely,
    Faylen Grehana
    An Altalar

• Activity out of 10: 8-9, depending on how much there is to do.
      • Position: Peacekeeper/Bartender.
      • Bans/mutes/jails?: Nah.

37. skullpanda90

@SomeReason (I apologize for such a late reply!)
    Dear Jana Herleva,
    You sound perfect to take on the role of a peacekeeper. Welcome to staff!
    Signed, Sylvi Valendal

@Mettappiness
    Dear Faylen Grehana,
    Unfortunately, we only allow a staff member to take on one job at a time. You're free to choose whether you'd work best as a bartender or peacekeeper. More information about this will be located in our employee handbook, which we will be sending you a copy of.
    Signed, Sylvi Valendal

38. Cipherition

Cipherition Welcome to White Space.

• IGN: Cipherition
    • Character Application: Boop
      • Relevant proficiency:
      • + 10 Culinary Arts
      • + 10 Blades Combat
      • IC Letter
      • [*]Hello Ms. Valendal.
        My name is Arien Pavise, and I would like to apply to serve as a Bartender for the Nook. I've come here quite often (and occasionally climbed over the counter to serve drinks when there was no Bartender but don't worry everything was paid for). But that's beside the point. It would be an honor to work at your establishment.

Arien
        [*]
    • Activity out of 10: 7 - 8
      • Bans/mutes/jails?: None! (yet)

39. skullpanda90

@Cipherition
    Dear Arien Pavise,
    While I'm not the happiest to hear about you trespassing behind my bar, I'm not one to turn down an eager applicant. Your application has been accepted, and I wish to speak with you personally at your earliest convenience.
    Signed,
    Sylvi Valendal
    Owner of the Nook & Cranny​

40. Yoggery

Yoggery Quiet and Falling

• IGN: Paganizm
    • Character Application: HeNlO
      • Relevant proficiency:
        • +5 Theatre Arts ( +5 Hobby Points )
        • +5 Dance Arts ( +5 Hobby Points )
        • +15 Blades Combat Skill
        • +10 Athletic Training
      • IC Letter
    Dear Miss Valendal,
    My name is Narcisa Vadzenov, I'm an Ânia cultured Ailor hailing from Rumvalia, and I'd like to take up a bartender position in the Nook and Cranny. I helped my mother in the past growing up with her own inn in my homeland, feeling like I have experience for a job in your own inn.
    I hope to hear you back,
    Narcisa Vadzenov

• Activity out of 10: 5
      • Bans/mutes/jails?: Nope.