The Mossy Market

Ewdrawings

Lucky
Reaction score
-{ The Mossy Market }-
Digital art, for low prices! I specifically draw characters and small backgrounds.
Follow me on Instagram or watch this thread for deals.

You can follow me at: @The_Mossy_Poss on Instagram
You can donate here: https://paypal.me/EthanWhitcombe
(If you would like to Donate, and help a poor artist afford bread, please donate here in the link above. I'll be very grateful!)

"Shop till you die, so I can buy a pie..."
-Fired Advertisement Team 2019
o2Uvhiu.jpg

How do I buy custom character art?
1) Apply below using the application provided:
2) Describe: You need to include a detailed description of what you want your character to look like AND include references. Two or three references at least is preferred but one will do. Make sure that you include a description of things you absolutely can't live without in your commission, such as a scar beneath his left eye, or a fluffy white fox's tail slightly poking out from behind her.
3) Double Check Everything: Lastly, include what you expect to pay at the end of this process and the description you've sent. So that there are no surprises on either end of the transaction. You don't want to get to the other end and find out that what you have ordered is worth $50 rather than $20. Or that your character has a tail it shouldn't have.
4) Confirm Sketch & Pay: You'll be sent a sketch of your commission. If the sketch is what you had in mind, you'll be sent an invoice for the price of the art. If the sketch is not to your specifications, you'll be given the opportunity to make edits and then pay the invoice.
5) Complete: Invoice paid, and sketch to your liking, the digital art shall be carried out and then sent to you. You can make 3 revisions to the digital piece, 3 edits as long as they're not completely disregarding the sketch that was originally made.

Application:
IGN:
Character Sheet:
Character Description:
Character References (In spoiler):
Bust or full body?:
Background?:
Expected Price:

Prices:
One character Head: £6/$7.50 (900r)
-Digital Art
-Head (Good for profile pics)

One Character Bust/Profile: £15/$18.86 (2000r)
- Digital Art
- Head & Shoulders
One Character 3/4 Drawing: £25/$31 (3000r)
- Digital Art
- Full Body Drawing

o2Uvhiu.jpg
iKC5X8B.jpg

5rUnw1f.png
INHzRRB.png

vQIWj6V.png
thalionkungfu8_by_lordimmortalethan_dd2yzia-pre.png
xV7SYlo.jpg

LwEJXRe.jpg
aKOZMIb.jpg

7XTIUsv.jpg

NNmXKxs.png
NFkg21M.jpg

weIFR5X.png

c9uEwaS.png
9zumlZG.png
kxIjvGO.jpg
qASyBEa.png

isLyT5u.png
w1LKgU8.png
best-15-page-divider-image.jpg

~Donations~
If you would like to donate and support me as an artist/student, then I'd greatly appreciate it and you can do so HERE.
best-15-page-divider-image.jpg

w1LKgU8.png

Last edited:
IGN: PreciseReinhardt
Character Description: You're familiar with the build, wearing the familiar skin. I'd like him to be matching the pose given in the reference art with detail and color as opposed to being blacked out.
Character Application (if applicable): Here
Character References (in a spoiler):
b9b6a4b665fd4f0c330415a029915bc7.jpg
Bust / Waist up / Full body?: Full body
Background?: That single lightning bolt you see in the reference, s
Price Total: 20 USD

IGN: _Owlet
Character Sheet: Click here!
Character Description: Claudia has long chestnut brown hair that falls down her shoulders, her bangs pinned back with a little plait intermingling with her hair. She has gentle blue eyes, and a peachy pale complexion.
dbc243ef4f58870a8818d32e4a805539.png

Hair colour and hair style ref ^

f8d5824f948feb57b0205be90f772801.jpg

Her face ref ^ All the facial features this woman has.

847450b92dea1fe207a393a29da58d70.jpg

Her dress ref! (Instead of the fancy necklace, could it be a simple silver locket)

Extra info: if her ears are showing in the commission, could they have small silver studded earrings?
Pose Ideas: Since I'm aiming for like a portrait style, I am thinking the pose is just a gentle smile. There's also some room for some creative freedom if you have any better ideas. Posing is always the one I struggle with.

Bust or full body?: Bust
Background?: N/A Hoping for it to be like a portrait style
Expected Price: $10

IGN:
Character Sheet: Claude du Pont
Character Description: Claude du Pont is a figure of imposing height, girth and ill-mannered temper. His hands are like those of a Silverback Guerrilla, hairy and large and ripe for throat-grabbing. He is like a giant bristling boar, fierce and undaunted by the rigors of life... Strong, agile and indomitable!
ecac9607de37b509dd50dacb5405aa7a.png

Background?: The Jungle
Expected Price: 150 Regals, can be negotiated upwards of 250 Regals.

IGN:
Character Sheet: Claude du Pont
Character Description: Claude du Pont is a figure of imposing height, girth and ill-mannered temper. His hands are like those of a Silverback Guerrilla, hairy and large and ripe for throat-grabbing. He is like a giant bristling boar, fierce and undaunted by the rigors of life... Strong, agile and indomitable!
ecac9607de37b509dd50dacb5405aa7a.png

Background?: The Jungle
Expected Price: 150 Regals, can be negotiated upwards of 250 Regals.
Please don't.

Hi there @Causality
I'm really sorry, but I have to reject your application, due to the price you expect being almost twenty percent of the normal asking price in regals. I hope you have a nice day, and apologies for the inconvenience.

Portrait for _Owlet complete! Definitely, a pretty character to draw which was enjoyable on its own.

xV7SYlo.jpg