The Medskala Lodge

TalkChat

Thank you! And goodnight.
Reaction score
1280px-A_Boyar_Wedding_Feast_%28Konstantin_Makovsky%2C_1883%29_Google_Cultural_Institute.jpg

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
The waves crashed against the mossy stone wall, lightning flashed as you, yes you, gazed upon the shivering flyer that seemed to be on the last legs of its life as the storm spearhead Regalia. Narrowing your eyes you took the wet parchment between your fingers as you examined over the blurred writing. Thinking to yourself.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

e08b98e3d38a93cc26620261a2d242a2.png

qEcykT1.png
The Medskala Lodge was formed in 290 A.C by a mysterious Varran named Gage within Osso, Daendroc. Starting out as a small drinking fraternity for non-human races such as Varran, and Allar, but quickly became something more through the years. Soon the lodge was notoriously known for their daring adventures and escapades within Daendroc-- even to be rumored wrestling alligators and snakes within the jungles of Osso. Most believed that these people were out of their minds and at a point, the fraternity was attempted to be shut down by local law for obvious safety reasons. Partying went on, and even though the persisting guards the club stayed afloat and thrived, but more or less simmered down in extremes in favor for casual drinking and internal pranks. In present, the Medskala Lodge has been re-opened within Regalia as racial tensions have diminished and the call for good times between all races hasn't been more supported within the City of Light.
The Medskala Lodge is a fraternity for all races, including outsiders. This is an attempt to bring a society of all races together, everything from politics to casual drinking roleplay can be found within the lodge. It really covers most, if not all bases. There will be a lot of risky business and pranks going on within this society-- so if your character a goody two shoes I wouldn't recommend joining. Though, if you're up for some fun and some adventure-- consider joining The Medskala Lodge!

• Racial/Gender aspects
    • This gang is run by a whole lotta' males, me being the leader of it I can already tell you there is gonna be a lot of broseph talk amongst us, if your character doesn't mind that feel free to join.
    • Kathar will be scrutinized highly, so will Altalar when it comes to acceptance.
    • Ailor are free to join, but keep in mind this is a mixing pot of several races.
  • Beware some things that go on within this lodge are borderline illegal, if not fully illegal!
    • This is not a gang. We aren't trying to kill people here at the lodge.
    • We try our best to not get caught in our foolish ways, but... sometimes things happen.
    • You will be often times throwing rocks at certain people we don't enjoy, or to put it simpler, forcing yourself into conflict.
  • Keep IC actions in the game. Don't bring anything to OOC relations.
    • Too many times I see others whining about how someone threw a rock at their characters head. If you'd like to deal with it-- deal with it IC'ly please.
    • Any OOC conflict between members will be dealt with by me, don't be mad if you end up being booted for being toxic.
    • Try and have fun.
  • Society aspects!
    • As one progresses within the ranks this 'loyalty' thing becomes more cult-like. Almost worshipped to an odd extent and people will quite literally see you as part of their family.
    • There are certain sigils and jewelry items that are passed out to high-standing people within the lodge. Gathered through the years.
    • Most people won't experience this aspect of the gang unwillingly-- usually, those who want to stick to trickery will, and we don't mind that at all.
Why you should join
Consider this, your character has serious elements, probably a guard or a doctor, but there are far less casual clubs. My intentions of making this crew were to get a more close-knit group of other races together to supply roleplay for one another, outside of Ailor's and other genres I've never seen general, casual roleplay for those not Ailor-- besides the Willow or the occasional event, this is meant to give more atmosphere and context to those begnning to play those unfamiliar races. So, I suggest you join up for the ride that this is going to be! More friends, more roleplay, and more fun is all garenteed within this crew.

Rules of the Medskala
Most of these rules depend on the situation at hand. Use common sense.

- No harassing other members!
- No disloyalty amongst members!
- No political disputes amongst members!
- No arguing with orders from the High-Council!

How to Apply

Simply write a note to Head Chairmen Gage. Depending on how you write it, and how he feels at the time you will either be accepted or denied. It's really a gamble. Make sure to tag me @WrongChat

Last edited:
Oi, "Head Chairman Gage,"

Bit o' trouble ne'er hurt anyone, so let me into t'is club o' yers.

-Bahiri Durinul

Gage,
As an Allar, I'd be interested in joining this club. I feel as if this may benefit my racial relations with other cultures, as I am currently closed off. I DO NOT wish to open myself to Kathar however, as the race has proven to be problematic and occasionally throws threats towards my kin.
If you would have me -

Zzalangua,
Or Zzal for convenience.
@WrongChat @DragonQueen23 @Ceilidhe @SilentEndurance @KiddingAround @coolcameron717 @DarkElfs

Oi, "Head Chairman Gage,"

Bit o' trouble ne'er hurt anyone, so let me into t'is club o' yers.

-Bahiri Durinul
Dear Bahiri,
Little bit of trouble always hurts someone, prepare for your initiation my strangely named friend.
Head Chairmen Gage
Champion Cage Fighter
Leader of the Medskala Lodge
Gage,
As an Allar, I'd be interested in joining this club. I feel as if this may benefit my racial relations with other cultures, as I am currently closed off. I DO NOT wish to open myself to Kathar however, as the race has proven to be problematic and occasionally throws threats towards my kin.
If you would have me -

Zzalangua,
Or Zzal for convenience.

Dear Zz,
I didn't ask for an essay, Z, but either way I'm keen on your race. Very anxious and adorable people. Prepare yourself for initiation greenie.
Head Chairmen Gage
Champion Cage Fighter

Dear Bahiri,
Little bit of trouble always hurts someone, prepare for your initiation my strangely named friend.
Head Chairmen Gage
Champion Cage Fighter

Dear Zz,
I didn't ask for an essay, Z, but either way I'm keen on your race. Very anxious and adorable people. Prepare yourself for initiation greenie.
Head Chairmen Gage
Champion Cage Fighter
New meme; only using the letter Z to refer to Zzal, and never using the same number of Zs.

Head Chairman Gage,

I wanna join yer club. Seems like it'd be fun t' screw around wit' the guys. Throwin' rocks? I'm in.

Mimir Jormungandr​

Head Chairman Gage,

I wanna join yer club. Seems like it'd be fun t' screw around wit' the guys. Throwin' rocks? I'm in.

Mimir Jormungandr​
Dear Northman,
I think I speak for everyone when I say people from the north have no decency. This is good. You're in-- though be prepared for your trials.

Head Chairmen Gage
Champion Cage Fighter

Head Chairman Gage,

I am Jake Morgen. I hope to find a place within your group, and would love to join with you all. Let the gmaes commence.

(I don't have to leave my House Guard, right?)

Head Chairman Gage,

I am Jake Morgen. I hope to find a place within your group, and would love to join with you all. Let the gmaes commence.

(I don't have to leave my House Guard, right?)
(No you don't. That's only guard charters and other house guards)

To Head Chairman Gage
Is this the Lodge you've been taking about? I'd like to join, that be nice.

- Fawzi

Last edited:
@WrongChat Sadly, I think you'll actually have to count Bahiri out. I'm not gonna be on massive much, if at all, for quite awhile.