The Massivecraft Showdown! (song Parody Huehue)

LadyLekku

Fiber Viber
Supremium
Reaction score
Website
knottymagpie.wordpress.com
So I wrote this parody based on this

But yknow, made better with some of our favorite people.
Note: I did mix up Yen Wyman with Yong Ha in the beginning XD but I can't re-upload for a while and I'm excited so take a listen! (lyrics below)

Tag anyone I missed!

***** https://soundcloud.com/afraidofrainbows-1/massivecraft-showdown *****

@Green_Hood @Plecy @Ryciera @MonMarty @ApatheticLlama @SupremeCripple @BillyTheScroofy @Luthien @Bioverse @Eliza_Nightly @Jared4242 @Teddie000 @Jadee @0romir @Gabriel @Eyrok @babayonce @LeafMC @Lexxo900 @trent_rouls @MrHappyTinkles @Gloster173 @NariA7x @Natkanino @BboyMVB @Finn_Ish

Last edited:
yES. I'm prepared for this to be stuck in my head all day tomorrow. Not even mad about it.

Didn't realise why I was tagged until I reached the near end. +1 for the amount of names you remembered.

Wow. My gods, you are just amazing.
If only I was a better RPer to get on this amazing list...​

Last edited:
You did a great job with this haha.

Nice job!

((I wanna be in it :P))

Every single old lady Baba's ever played

I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING

Wow. My gods, you are just amazing.
If only I was a better RPer to get on this amazing list...​
whoooa ok just being really clear I didn't in any way choose who I thought were necessarily the "best" haha I chose names I could think of while writi ng this in my car. Names that rhymed and ones I thought most people would know :P plus a few for the people I tend to RP with since they're the ones that came to mind. I wish I could have included every character but I tried to just get as many as I could <3

So I wrote this parody based on this

But yknow, made better with some of our favorite people.
Note: I did mix up Yen Wyman with Yong Ha in the beginning XD but I can't re-upload for a while and I'm excited so take a listen! (lyrics below)

Tag anyone I missed!

***** https://soundcloud.com/afraidofrainbows-1/massivecraft-showdown *****

@Green_Hood @Plecy @Ryciera @MonMarty @ApatheticLlama @SupremeCripple @BillyTheScroofy @Luthien @Bioverse @Eliza_Nightly @Jared4242 @Teddie000 @Jadee @0romir @Gabriel @Eyrok @babayonce @LeafMC @Lexxo900 @trent_rouls @MrHappyTinkles @Gloster173 @NariA7x @Natkanino @BboyMVB @Finn_Ish
@Mycin_Alchemist

This is so amazing!!! I just don't know what to say. As a singer aswell I kinda just died at the beauty of this.
Well I got a new favorite staff member.

whoooa ok just being really clear I didn't in any way choose who I thought were necessarily the "best" haha I chose names I could think of while writi ng this in my car. Names that rhymed and ones I thought most people would know :P plus a few for the people I tend to RP with since they're the ones that came to mind. I wish I could have included every character but I tried to just get as many as I could <3
I am aware that you didn't just chose the "best" because of the exact reason you gave, you had to find characters that rhymed with each other (good job btw thinking of these on a car ride). My little comment was based on the fact that none of my RP characters are well known because I haven't actually RPed for a constantly long time in several months so I'm not as out there as I once was back when I first joined. So yeah, all in all it was a joke. On a side note, if you could write a song with everyone's characters in it...well, that would be something.

I normal don't like this kind of music, but this is an exception,

The original song is hilarious to begin with, but clothed in a new setting it shines even brighter. You did a very good job there. It's simply amazing! :D

*Bursts into tears as he lays in bed, happy that this was the first thing he listened to when he woke up*

Edit: *Metaphorical tears*

Last edited: