essentialess

purveyor of milfs
Reaction score
┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈
XdWTXha4uQlBdCao8c9ysf2D0OoJP65Yl-Hrv7s16TjtG_92RIXZ2z44bXC6IYbQSz74Fn_SIagE7nm8D5tOONDyg7T79nyzGQBPg2f3-NefZ4M4upTqJ-IvY_3KhhomiM8NeEIc

29a6a1e58ed9ef3203372f0f15aab403.png

┈ ┈ ┈ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ┈ ┈ ┈
The Lux Aeterna, or "Eternal Light" Library is a public archive found on the second level of the Wailing Wraith Cistern. The library is open to all as a comfortable place of study, and guarantees its resources without discrimination. Scholars will find a hand-pick selection of common, obscure, and magical literature available for reference and borrowing. Djanira Draylas is the Keeper of Books, and all inquiries should be brought to her directly.

b35fe0e476cf5fefd229c4a15a023543.png

The Lux Aeterna archives hold a total of 9,897 books in its stock and counting! Part of the catalog features:

Fictional and nonfictional prose.

Textbooks, manuals, and handbooks.
Obscure writings.
Poetry and drama.
Discarded journal entries, excerpts.
Historical texts.
Manuscripts concerning magical knowledge (i.e. demonology, arkenism.)

a34b4850c9530fcba66a6b2255c539bf.png

In addition to providing materials, the Lux Aeterna also offers the following public services:

Literacy Lessons for all ages (0-300).

Currently offering: Common, Modern Altalar, and Daendroqin.
Book repair and restoration.
Text translation.

74fd2cd641491839908ad5855a893d67.png

The Lux Aeterna is hiring tutors, archivists, and clerks! These are positions for the well-learned. If interested, follow the template below:

IGN:

Character Name:
Character Application:
Desired Role:
Brief IC letter addressed to the Keeper of Books:
@essentialess

Contact Djanira Draylas IC!
(Discord: @.° essence.#9763)

┈ ┈ ┈ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ┈ ┈ ┈

Last edited:
IGN: PuffyPigeon
Character Name: Cyrillian Aredeth
Character Application: Right here.
Desired Role: Archivist
"To one Keeper of Books,

I, Doctor Aredeth, would be willing to take a position as part time archivist of your library. I am also available as a tutor for all three of your offered tongues, although not as a primary position here I hope. A simple translator would suffice better. Thank you."

Cyrillian S. Aredeth
Chairman of Ursa Order
Master of the Medical Sciences
@essentialess

Last edited:
IGN: BlotBokt
Character Name: Eonae Seiell
Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/eonae-seiell.65712/
To the Keeper of the Books,
I write to offer my services as an archivist in the hopes of being able to further the goals of the library in becoming an open place of study for all, something I myself plan to enjoy. In addition, I would have no objections to doing work as a tutor, either tutoring or translating a language (Common or Plains Elven) or tutoring in any of my fields of expertise, which is primarily made up of magical knowledge.
Best Regards,
Eonae Seiell

IGN: BrammekeH
Character Name: Lohgorian Morderheim
Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/lohgorian-morderheim.75354/
"To the one dubbed Keeper of Books;

Through this letter I express my willingness to work under the Archive you have set up. You called for Tutors and Archivists. As it stands, I can forfill the role of Archivist, although I do not back down from teaching those who are willing. Translation is another part of my repertoire. I thank you for your time.

Sincerest regards;
Lohgorian Morderheim,
Expert on Magical Knowledge and Linguistic matters.

@essentialess

Wonderful! Djanira will see the previous applicants at their earliest convenience!