The Lunar Club Of Emporium

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Yigit, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

[​IMG]
    A club of drinks and performances, located at the heart of the Emporium
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

[​IMG]

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
    [​IMG]
    The Lunar Club is located in the Emporium district of the Old Town, a spot of entertainment for the souls of the slumfolk. On our stage, we hold performances for our visitors, may it be dancers, magicians and tricksters, and sometimes even plays. While our customers enjoy the performances that take place on our stage, they also receive drinks from our bartenders who man the counter and offer a large variety of alcohol.

The Lunar Club's missive is to become the prime location of fun and joy in the Emporium district, and provide the necessary entertainment that the citizens need in times of strain and stress.
    [​IMG]
    The staff desk of the Lunar Club is quite busy, and we are looking to expand it! If you are a performer with skills in dancing or magic tricks, and you're looking to make some coin, you could always register as a performer on our stage to put on shows during nights. Or if you are looking for more casual ways of making coin, you could become a bartender and stand behind the counter.
    —The Club Owner—
    Judas Riviere @Yigit

—The Bartenders—

Aamir Ahmadi @Mistles
    Findley Lenighan @TheHufflePug

—The Performers—
    Ruzalia Glynthana @seoulmate

—The Bodyguards—

Aleksei Voronoy @Ottorintsu
    [​IMG]
    In order to join our staff table, you will be required to deliver an application, simply fill the form provided below. Ensure that your character will be actively present in the roleplays of this establishment and the people that runs it.
    IGN:
    Discord tag: (Necessary)
    Character name:
    Character sheet: (Not necessary)
    Desired staff role:
    An IC letter to the Club Owner:

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    #1 Yigit, Aug 10, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
  2. Pugsly10

Pugsly10 The Black Sheep

IGN: Pugsly10
    Discord tag: you got it
    Character name: 'Uncle', 'Golden Eye'.
    Character sheet: boop
    Desired staff role: Head Bartender
    An IC letter to the Club Owner:
    Dear whomever it concerns,

Perhaps I have let myself go far too long, or perhaps I have simply let those around me consume my means for enjoyment, but I have been seeking a bar of employment that is not following to the average people. One unlike the Willow--which serves watered down alcohol and stuff that has no character nor passion in it. I want to come to this “club” as you say and take the reigns of the bar--make it something, craft it, wield it. I am much stronger with a glass and bottle than any man you have ever seen. Last I saw my secret stash was under the very floorboards you have built your shop.. It’s truly only fair if you let me work for you after you have confiscated my prime booze. I used to work down there, where you are, I know the place like the back of my palm. I know it’s nooks, it’s crannies, I know many things. Both about your club and how to get the right amount of fizz in a beer. Working the bar is my life now, don’t take it away from me.

Humbly signed, Uncle.