The Letter

Discussion in 'Player Stories' started by bwmwags3, Oct 22, 2020.

Tags:
  1. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

The Qadir wrote with a passion mustering all his tact and eloquence into the words etched upon parchment. He had to convince Hernandez, he had to convince the Asaltadors to grant his desire...her desire for vengeance.
    "Dear Brother,

I write after these many departed years to make a request. You know my trade and those whom benefitted from it and having served faithfully I’ve a request to make.

I shall begin with the good news,
    I found someone and while I’m sure you’ve fainted from utter astonishment. I would like to begin by answering your unending questions: Yes she is pretty, No we haven’t gone to the extent you’re thinking, and Yes she knows about the dissections and is alright with them.

On to business,
    I don’t know how far the eyes of the organization reach, but I suspect they watch me still. Thank you for eliminating the old boss that gutter rat tried to use me for a scapegoat after so many years. Such disgusting conduct even for our work but I am glad the new management has renewed my contract. Due to which I will be enclosing gathered results and information on this city and its Undercity. Hope it provides sufficient tribute.

Now to what I ask of you,
    I seek the body of the mother of Arryn Keyvyre and, in addition, the bodies of anyone ever married legally or illegally, lawfully or unlawfully to Arryn Keyvyre. I have commissioned a few of my old, Qadir apprentices to come lend you aid they specialize in the work needed for this favor.

As you’ve no doubt deduced,
    Arryn is the women who I have formed a relationship with. She had spoken of a past of abuse and torment usually ending with the swift disappearance of her spouses and eventually her tyrannical mother. I am sure you’re now complementing my wonderful taste in sanguine women for which I thank you. She is an excellent bodyguard.

For her service and her love,

I wish to deny each unionist and faithful among these demons peace in death. I will cut open these monsters and ensure the only refuge left for them is fed to void corrupted ground and the eternal dark itself.

Sincerely,

Dr. Tomas Zylleth
    Former Blooded Worker
    Head of Dr. Zikiel's Clinic
    God Father of Hernandez Silva Jr.

P.S. Check the Daenshore she once lived there perhaps some of the targets are buried there.

He capped off his work with a final flourish nodding to Arryn before preparing a new. The work would not end until every asset was contacted and every favor redeemed for the job.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    #1 bwmwags3, Oct 22, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
  2. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee