Xj1tA2N.png

KqzZKms.png

Xj1tA2N.png

XbnOucW.gif

wwFXzJf.png

( - ✥
OaKTEf0.png
✥ - )
The Lady's Oracle is a public bookstore/library located in the Dark Lady's Emporium, directly to the left of the Falcon's Nest tavern. It functions as a roleplay spot for the quieter characters, or a nice place to directly contact anybody who currently works there. It can also function as a medium for characters to obtain knowledge available in literature or non-fiction, as well as magical tomes under the right circumstances. Soryn Draachter is known as the public owner as common IC knowledge, and it can also be implied by the Void and Exist knowledgeable that he may have tomes relating to magical learning.

Stock List;
Most books are to be implied in character. I'm strongly an advocate of implying that the books exist and are there in the library, as economic roleplay is not present on the small scale. Despite this, I will give some vague examples of the type of knowledge to be found in the Lady's Oracle;

• Combat manuals regarding a variety of the common blades, blunt weapons, axes and polearms.
  • Scientific arts such as medicine and surgery.
  • Cultural manuals and language translation tomes.
  • Restricted arcane spell tomes.
  • All kinds of literature books found on the wiki.
  • The Lady's Oracle also offers tutoring in literature for an IC fee, though this only extends to literacy in Common, Elven and Tatsugo. Since the learning time for common is considered 'free', the extent of time it takes to learn how to read common can be decided between players.

wwFXzJf.png

( - ✥
mbMgd1g.png
✥ - )

All applications for the store are to be done ICly. I'm providing my Discord tag (Icaruscien#3739) for anyone who can't find me in game (My timezone is GMT, and so is @Erzly 's, though I'm currently looking for those in other timezones to increase diversity). If you never see me in game, then you can message me on discord, and either a meeting can be arranged or implied by OOC means.

List of Current Members:
Owner:
Soryn Draachter - @Icaruscien

Clerks:
Djanira Acosta - @essentialess
Theos Veer - @TheBioverse
Mae Draylas - @Lumiess

Xj1tA2N.png

Last edited: