The Kreiburg Court

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Nathan, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Nathan

Nathan Regalian Patrician

SwissCastle.png
    KreiburgCrestDivider.png
    The Kreiburg Court

The Kreiburg Court serves as the supportive body which aids the Kreiburg Family and Patriarch in everyday affairs to the most pressing of matters. The Court is made up of a number of positions which all do their part to aid House Kreiburg.

While many of the higher Court Positions may be held by Kreiburgs, there are plenty of positions and areas which need tending. House Kreiburg has a high preference for loyalty and seasoned commitment, this meaning they'd rather Court applicants start in lower positions of their desired area of interest, and eventually work themselves up to the top of the chain. However, exceptions can be made dependent on circumstance.

The Kreiburg Patriarch retains the authority to add, remove, or change positions and their occupiers whenever he wishes.

KreiburgPageDivider.png
    Head Court Positions

Herrin der Hauspersonal - Mistress of Staff - Vacant

The Head of Staff handles everything to do with House Staff which consists of Servants, Cooks, Scribes, and Entertainers. They are responsible for hiring these individuals and upkeeping them, as well as for ensuring their conduct is kept at best always.

Kriegsmeister - Master of War - Held by Duke Theopold Kreiburg

The Head of War is responsible for working with the Patriarch on all Kreiburg combative operations and in responding to various conflicts. The Head of War presides over the Kreiburg War Council, which consists of various military positions. The Head of War acts as chief over both the Kreiburg Army and Kreiburg Fleet, and all their collective military.

Hofmagiers - Court Mage (2) - Held by Lszana Sazilis and Vacant

The Court Mage is the family's chief Arcane advisor. They are to adhere to all regulations laid out to Court Mages. While this position is not as administrative, the Court Mage is able to collaborate with other Advisors adept in matters of the Arcane to achieve solutions on matters regarding it.

Herrin der Ereignisse - Mistress of Events - Vacant

The Head of Events is responsible for not only the organization and performance of Kreiburg planned events and outings, but also for everyday gatherings and socialization in the Kreiburg estate. The Head of Events engages all members of the Court, and particularly the Court Socialites, and keeps them well entertained while at the Kreiburg Court.

Seelsorger - Family Minister - Vacant

The Seelsorger is the Family's chosen Minister. They act as a religious advisor as well as a councilor to the Patriarch and all Kreiburg Family Members.

Hochärztin - Family Physician - Reserved

The Family Physician is responsible for checking on all Kreiburg family members monthly to assure their well-being. The Family Physician must be proven legitimate by the State and is to respect the rights that includes. The Family Physician is also charged with leadership over the other House Guard Medics as well as Medical Advisors related to House Kreiburg.

Familienschmied - Family Blacksmith - Held by Pavel

The Family Blacksmith is responsible for taking care of the family's forge, as well as overseeing its supply shipments, and crafting and repairing weapons and armor for the Kreiburg family and Guard. They are permitted to enlist apprecentice blacksmiths under them to help them about the forge.

Hauptmann der Kreiguard - House Guard Captain - Held by Lady Katarina Kreiburg

The Captain of the House Guard is responsible for the overall protection of the Kreiburg Patriarch, Kreiburg Family, and all Kreiburg assets and properties within the Crown Isle. While the House Guard Captain is to respect all Kreiburg members and heed their requests, they are only expected to report directly to the Kreiburg Patriarch, and are to view his word as final. The House Guard Captain is also charged with the organization and assured quality of the Kreiburg House Guard.

KreiburgPageDivider.png
    The War Council
    Field Generals/Tacticians - Vacant

Field Generals are qualified to oversee several thousand soldiers on the battlefield. They are not as directly involved in combat, instead acting as the brains of the operation. On some occasions, multiple generals are not needed in a war theatre. Instead, active generals will advise the Duke as war tacticians in his army.

Field Commanders - Leon Claudio, Sir Gerard Kreiburg, Jayden Beahan, Lady Katarina Kreiburg, Hullinera Venicier.

Field Commanders oversee a division of anywhere between a few hundred soldiers to a thousand, depending on their capability. Field Commanders are assigned to a Field General, and help lead the soldiers on the front lines of the fighting.

Admirals - Vacant

Admirals, or rather The Admiral, (with a House such as Kreiburg unlikely to ever need anymore than one) is responsible for the Kreiburg Fleet's performance and prowess in battle. They decide the positioning of the fleet and have control over all Kreiburg vessels.

Ship Captains - Athalon Elfessi, Rond'e.

Ship Captains are given control over a single vessel within the Kreiburg fleet and are expected to oversee its crew and performance.

KreiburgPageDivider.png
    House Staff
    Servants - Elisabeth Lenly, Gaylia, Rebecca Paige, Emilia Verfelt.

Servants aid the family in everyday activities. They do a lot of the work around House properties and are able to associate with the Family regularly. Upon occasion, if a Servant is seen worthy, they will be chosen as the personal handmaiden or manservant to a Kreiburg.

Cooks - Vacant

Cooks help in preparing food for the Kreiburg family and their guests. Bakers are included here as well.

Scribes - Elisabeth Lenly, Lily Jansson

Scribes are chosen to help Kreiburgs in writing addresses and drafting paperwork. Scribes will need to be proficient in literature. If adept, Scribes can also be sent on diplomatic missions.

Entertainers - Elisabeth Lenly, Nazareth.

Entertainers often work with the Head of Events to come up with creative planned event ideas for the Court. Usually entertainers are either skilled in music or in dancing so that they may provide something to the party.

KreiburgPageDivider.png
    Court Guests
    Advisors - Unlimited

Advisors are a rather broad collection of individuals which help the Kreiburg family in a variety of fields, from Medicine, to War, to the Arcane, to Diplomacy, to Linguistics, to the Sciences, and so forth. Essentially, wherever an Advisor is deemed experienced they help in that area.

Socialites - Unlimited

Socialites are esteemed guests of the Court who may enter the Kreiburg estate whenever they wish without needed aforementioned permission from the Patriarch, which the same goes for all other Court Positions as well. Their role is simply to bring activity to the Kreiburg estate and conversation.

KreiburgPageDivider.png
    Applications
    Relevant to all Court Positions aside from those under the House Staff section.

IGN:
    Character Name:
    Character Application (Not Required):
    Desired Position (Socialite, Advisor, Field General, etc.):
    Do you have Discord:
    IC Letter to Duke Theopold Kreiburg:
    Tag @Nathan

Only House Staff Applicants

IGN:
    Character Name:
    Character Application (Preferable):
    Desired Position (Servant, Cook, etc.):
    Do you have Discord:
    IC Letter to Duke Theopold Kreiburg:
    Tag @Nathan

If you would like to join the Kreiburg House Guard, apply on this thread:
    https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/the-kreiguard-house-guard.85008/

• Powerful Powerful x 9
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    #1 Nathan, Jun 20, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
  2. Testlo

Testlo Terry Seattle

IGN: testl
    Character Name: Leonardo Blum
    Character Application (Not Required): u have it
    Desired Position (Socialite, Advisor, Field General, etc.): Field Officer
    Do you have Discord: u have it
    IC Letter to Baron Theopold Kreiburg:
    Baron Kreiburg,

You know me well, well enough that you’d know I’d join your court and your War Council. Let me take up the role of a Field Officer, let me fight for you and your good family name.

Leonardo Blum
    @Nathan

3. Kibaa

Kibaa Regalian Senator

IGN: Kibaa
    Character Name: Xabi Playero
    Desired Position (Socialite, Advisor, Field General, etc.): Advisor and/or Socialite
    Do you have Discord: Yes
    Esteemed Theopold;

I hope this letter finds you well. House Playero would like to send its commendations for your latest recognitions and a landed seat among the peerage of this Holy City. It is lamentable that the strings of politics have drawn each and every one of us so far at times-- but know that House Playero has not and never will forget the charity done unto it by House Kreiburg. It is the least I can do to offer my services as an Advisor of The Kreiburg Court. Although my specialties reside in the branches of everything arcane, I also have administrative and information-gathering experiences. If these services are not needed, I would at the very least ask the honor of being recognized as a Socialite of The Kreiburg Court, so as to offer my moral support in these trying times.

Spirit's Blessings, Baron.

Xabi Playero

4. Mad_Gadfly

Mad_Gadfly ◢◤

IGN: Mad_Gadfly
    Character Name: Isidoro Playero
    Character Application (Not Required): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/isidoro-playero.83040/
    Desired Position: Advisor
    Do you have Discord: no

Greetings and Felicitations,

I am writing with the hopes that you will consider me for a legal advisory position in your court. I believe that my preparation in the subject may be of value in facilitating the implementation of legal changes responsive to ideological shifts, warring, and financial resources available. Local feudal councils and political interests may be skeptical of any changes associated with the ascension of a new lord, and I wish to be able to provide assistance wherever necessary.

Many thanks,
    Isidoro Playero​

Tag @Nathan

5. SpudManDom

SpudManDom King of the Gingers

Accepted

6. SaltyLikeTheSea

SaltyLikeTheSea x2 your daily serving of salt

IGN: SaltyLikeTheSea
    Character Name: Daedra Elfessi
    Character Application (Not Required): Here
    Desired Position (Socialite, Advisor, Field General, etc.): Advisor
    Do you have Discord: Yep
    Dear Lord Kreiburg,
    You know me well enough as I have been working for you for some time now. I'm looking for a position as an Advisor for medical means. As you know I've been a medic for over twenty years now. So I feel this qualifies me enough to be an advisor for any medical means.

Daedra Elfessi

IC Letter to Dame Heide Kreiburg:
    Dear Dame Heide Kreiburg,
    I write to you to seek a position as a servant. I am applying to be a servant for medical purposes. I can cook and clean but I will admit that is not what I am seeking here. I have been working for your family for a short while now, and I have twenty years of experience being a medic. I think I could serve your family well as a personal medic. Though I leave that up to you to decide if that is needed.

Daedra Elfessi

Tag @invitica
    Tag @Nathan

7. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

8. Nathan

All accepted.
    @SaltyLikeTheSea Theopold will be handling Heide’s mail briefly while she’s been kidnapped by Werebeasts. So accepted as a servant too.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Nathan

Accepted, we'll decide a role.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  10. Madbull16

Madbull16

IGN: Madbull16
    Character Name: Sidressa al-Wali
    Character Application (Not Required): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/sidressa-al-wali.75344/
    Desired Position (Socialite, Advisor, Field General, etc.): Hofmagiers - Court Mage
    Dear Lord Kreiburg,

I have been informed that you are in need of a court mage. I happen to be a mage, and would like to take up the role of being your court mage should you accept my offer. I am a law abiding citizen, and intend to continue to follow the law. I intend to uphold the duties that you will require of me.

Sincerely,

Sidressa al-Wali
    Tag @Nathan

• Educated Educated x 1
  11. Nathan

Abigail Tucker added as Court Mage (1/2) and Entertainer.​

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  12. Goldifish

Goldifish texan (derogatory)

IGN: Goldifish
    Character Name: Rosaria de Solacia
    Character Application (Not Required): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/rosaria.85018/
    Desired Position (Socialite, Advisor, Field General, etc.): Court Mage
    Do you have Discord: you have it
    Baron Kreiburg,
    I write to you regarding the conversation we had a few days ago. I only now have parchment to send to you. I await your decision faithfully.
    Humbly,
    Rosaria de Solacia

Tag @Nathan

#12 Goldifish, Jul 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
  13. SaltyLikeTheSea

SaltyLikeTheSea x2 your daily serving of salt

IGN: SaltyLikeTheSea
    Character Name: Daedra Elfessi
    Character Application (Not Required): Here
    Desired Position (Socialite, Advisor, Field General, etc.): Court Mage
    Do you have Discord: Yeppers
    Dear Baron Kreiburg,
    As you know from the other day, I have an interest in being court mage. I feel like my skill and knowledge can be put to better use in this position. I understand if you want a proper mage in this position, but you said I could at least try. I understand if you wish for someone else to hold this position, but as I displayed the other day I have a lot of skill that is currently not being utilized due to the law. I would like to be able to use this skill for your family and help advise with what I know of sorcery.

Daedra Elfessi
    Tag @Nathan

14. YoitsKing

YoitsKing The Strong Will Bend The Weak

IGN: Stewyblue
    Character Name: Hanz Rosenguart
    Character Application (Not Required): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/hanz-rosenguart.85338/
    Desired Position (Socialite, Advisor, Field General, etc.): Field Commander
    Do you have Discord: Stewyblue#7564
    To My Baron,
    After our talk I have felt that I would be the perfect option for field commander. I am as loyal to the family as I can be Taking up every job, event, or opportunity to do something for one of the family members or a fellow Kreiguard. The way I think is unlike most of the people here in Regalia, Its with my heart and my head. I believe that a strong military force comes from support, strength, and respect. I know that I don't have much experience with commanding but I assure you that I can learn fast. I will bring glory and love to the Kreiburg name with whatever I do. I will make sure that our enemies fear us and our allies keep us close. Whatever you do in the end I will be happy with. Thank you for reading this letter.
    Sincerely,
    Hanz Rosenguart

15. Nathan

Denied for now.

Accepted for a trial period of time to allow House Kreiburg to further get to know Sidressa.

16. Nathan

Accepted

17. invitica

invitica Refugee

This applicant has been denied.

18. Mad_Gadfly

Mad_Gadfly ◢◤

IGN: Mad_Gadfly
    Character Name: Narmer
    Character Application (Not Required): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/narmer.85700/
    Desired Position (Socialite, Advisor, Field General, etc.): Field Commander, Ship Captain
    Do you have Discord: bruh
    Narmer: Formal Meeting done - approved by Alaric Keen
    [​IMG]

@HeyitsNano

Tag @Nathan

19. Varv2000

Varv2000

IGN: Varv2000
    Character Name: Amelie Bellon
    Character Application (Preferable): Here you go
    Please do not meta the race!
    Desired Position (Servant, Cook, etc.): Cook(25 Culinary arts)
    Do you have Discord: Yes, Varv2000#9851 (But I do not have a mic for voice chats)
    IC Letter to Dame Heide Kreiburg:

Dear Dame Heide Kreiburg,

It is my pleasure to apply for a position as house staff, I recently have decided to pursue my passion in cooking rather than my typical fine crafts that my parents taught me, and I finally, truly feel good enough to serve the upper class! I believe if you gave me but 1 chance to prepare a meal for you you would fall in love with my cooking, and I notice there is quite the vacancy among the staff. I also do baked goods and pastries, so please if you can find the time and or will, do give me but a chance to show you what I am capable of, and thank you for the time to read this letter.

Sincerely Amélie Bellon.
    Tag @invitica

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    #19 Varv2000, Jul 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
  20. CloverOverDover

CloverOverDover sapphic, maffick, and graphic

IGN: DullOrchid
    Character Name: Yvonne Petersen
    Character Application (Not Required): Papers, please.
    Desired Position (Socialite, Advisor, Field General, etc.): Financial Advisor (25 in Financial Case Proficiency. Yes I understand this doesn't show her actual skill, but it shows she has experience.)
    Do you have Discord: Yes (Clementine#3694)

Dearest esteemed Baron Kreiburg,
    I hope that this parchment finds you in good health. I have heard of your current need for an advisor in the field of finances, and thus I have come to offer my humble services in your court in such a field. As I am new to this continent and have limited experience with the Kreiburgs proper, I understand that I may need to provide my qualifications:
    I have served fifty-eight consecutive years as the former financial advisor and accountant to the previous six owners, Spirit guides their souls, of the, formerly, Petersen Company in the city of Keislanderwald. Moreover, after my formal resignation from the company I spent ten years as the acting entrepreneur for the New Petersen Banking firm in the city of Maudberg along with being an acting member of multiple Hanse in that time.
    Should I be found adequate for the known excellent standards of the Kreiburg family, I am quite pleased to begin immediately or meet in a formal interview if my documentation to prove my former experience is required. However, if you are reading this, I am humbled by the prestigious occasion of even being considered.
    Your's Truly,
    Yvonne Petersen
    Queen's Road 29

Tag @Nathan

21. Nathan

Accepted to the War Council, positions to be decided.

Accepted, interview to be delivered shortly.

22. invitica

invitica Refugee

We spoke about this in character. Approved!

23. Nathan

Three Head Court Positions made vacant and open for applicants. Page updated as well​

#23 Nathan, Aug 5, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
  24. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

IGN: HeyitsNano
    Character Name: Alaric Keen
    Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/alaric-keen.84335/
    Desired Position: Kriegsmeister - Master of War
    Do you have Discord: You have it.
    IC Letter to Dame Baron Theopold Kreiburg:
    A letter would be sent to Theopold:

Lord Kreiburg,

Now that Johannes has taken arms back in Genevaud, I believe myself capable to become the Kreiburg Master of War. As we already maintain a council with your precedence, I will encourage more war meetings and grow our millitary and fleet. I have already began to search for experienced captains, commanders, admirals, privateers one this grand city, and many more of the similar like to join the Kreiburg war cabinet. I do not hope to take control over Kreiburg war itself, but maintain a platform for organization so we can grow and develop. I do not seek the position for any other reason but to use it to fill the vacancy and give a representation and driving person behind the name.

I wish you the best of health
    - Alaric Keen
    Tag @Nathan

25. Nathan

The Master of Staff position is currently vacant. As such the Baron of Langthal approves this application for the time being and urges the applicant to interact with the Kreiburg family to begin work.

26. YoitsKing

YoitsKing The Strong Will Bend The Weak

IGN: Stewyblue
    Character Name: Thomas BarkHardt
    Character Application (Not Required): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/thomas-barkhardt.86595/
    Desired Position (Socialite, Advisor, Field General, etc.): Seelsorger.
    Do you have Discord: Yep
    IC Letter to Baron Theopold Kreiburg: Baron of Langthall, After speaking with Murielle and always respecting the family I have seen myself wishing to hold the position of Seelsorger. I believe that the spirit brought me here for a reason and that this is his place for me. I hope you think about my background as I am a devout follower of Unionism and I promise you that you will not regret it. -Thomas BarkHardt.
    Tag @Nathan

27. Lewis_McEnd

Lewis_McEnd Stringpuller

IGN: Lewis_McEnd
    Character Name: Tra'zzar Sa-Yaotl
    Character Application (Not Required): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/trazzar-sa-yaotl.80870/#post-944890
    Desired Position (Socialite, Advisor, Field General, etc.): Field Officer

Baron Kreiburg.
    I wish to join your war council as officer because i wish to offer my experience and knowledge to you and the rest of the council.

Please reply how you see fit.

Tra'zzar Sa-Yaotl

@Nathan

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  28. SpooksDragon

SpooksDragon Back, maybe, I have no idea

IGN: SpooksDragon
    Character Name: Ruven
    Character Application (Not Required): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/ruven-wayn-fenis.82710/#post-954726
    Desired Position : Socialite, Advisor, Scribe
    Do you have Discord: Yes, James The Duke#9836
    IC Letter to Baron Theopold Kreiburg: Hello! I am Ruven Fenis and I would like to work for you! As you can see in my application I would be able to help you with Diplomatic missions, Arcane Advisement, and Linguistic knowledge as I am a scholar in such things. I also rather like making people happy so if you ever need someone to listen or be a friend, I can help there too. Thanks for listening- or, reading. -Ruven Fenis
    Tag @Nathan

29. Nathan

Accepted

30. Nathan

Accepted

31. flareskies

flareskies Time, Patience, and Obscura

IGN: Pakkleaf
    Character Name: Silas Daeli
    Character Application (Not Required): Not approved yet but still made one - https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/silas-daeli.86638/
    Desired Position (Socialite, Advisor, Field General, etc.): Advisor/Scribe/diplomat
    Do you have Discord: Pakkleaf#5058
    IC Letter to Baron Theopold Kreiburg: To the Baron, I would like to humbly request, on the recommendation of the lovely Dame Clarisse Kreiburg, a position on your court. I am a lawyer, financial aid, and diplomat by trade. While I cannot lift a finger as a fighter, I am well studied, have years of experience in the field, and see no better use of my life than to dedicate my days to the service of an honorable family such as yourselves. I thank you in advance for your time and consideration and hope for many more interactions with you and your family.
    -Silas Daeli
    @Nathan

32. Nathan

Accepted

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  33. Nathan

Accepted

34. Jute_Len

Jute_Len Fazai / Cisva

IGN: Cisva
    Character Name: Courthen Eledhwen
    Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/courthen-eledhwen.86062/
    Desired Position: Socialite
    Do you have Discord: Ye I'm in the server too.
    A letter arrives, addressed to Lord Theopold, and finely written within is her letter "Dear Lord Theopold, I have considered joining as a house staff, but instead, would like to be one of your socialites instead. I don't wish to find a job as a servant, or guard just yet, but perhaps a Socialite could fit me more so than those jobs. You've tasted my cooking before, and that is my best offer to have such a position, and permission. Plus, to add onto that, I could possibly help some people looking to shoot arrows from heavy bows, as I have decent experience in that. I have plenty to talk about, and plenty patience to listen. I'm far more social than some!" Signed off at the bottom is "Courthen Eledhwen" with her nickname "Wish" written beneath it.
    Tag @Nathan

35. Nathan

Accepted

36. Speedl0rd

Speedl0rd getting closer

IGN: COR3a
    Character Name: Yuri
    Character Application (Not Required): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/yasuke.76561/
    Desired Position (Socialite, Advisor, Field General, etc.): Advisor
    Do you have Discord: yea
    I give good advice, hire me? I have vouchers.

- Yur e

Tag @Nathan

37. Nathan

Rejected for Advisor. No credentials provided. Consult with Sir Alaric Kreiburg for further work.

38. Maeovika

Maeovika Maeovika

IGN: Maeovika
    Character Name: Murielle-Mae BarkHardt
    Character Application (Not Required): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/murielle-mae-barkhardt.84191/
    Desired Position (Socialite, Advisor, Field General, etc.): Socialite or Advisor
    Do you have Discord: Ya got it

A beautiful red letter with white parchment inside arrived, on the front the name 'Baron Theopold Kreiburg' written in black ink.

Dear, Baron Theopold Kreiburg.

Although our history is... questionable. I would still like to be around to be a Socialite or Advisor for you. I only said Advisor because I have begun to study animals and that can count as a science, but it's only if you need it though. When I said 'I would never give up nor leave you'. I meant it and I will keep that promise. But it is your choice whether to deny or accept this request.

Spirit Protect,

upload_2020-9-2_23-20-46.png

Tag: @Nathan

#38 Maeovika, Sep 2, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
  39. Nathan

Accepted for Socialite. Rejected for Advisor. Doesn't feel the adequate credentials had been met for such a position.

40. RadioMike99

RadioMike99

IGN: RadioMike99
    Character Name: Zhoron Xillynn
    Character Application (Not Required): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/zhoron-xillynn.86473/
    Desired Position (Socialite, Advisor, Field General, etc.): Advisor/ Socialite

Dear, Baron Theopold Kreiburg

Hello, my name is Zhoron Xillynn, I am an Altalar sorcerer from Ithania and I have recently arrived in the City of Regalia seeking a court position among a noble name. I am extremely knowledgeable in all things magical achieving the status of Grand Knowledge and I am also a skilled Alchemist and sorcerer. I would like to offer my services to you and your family as an Advisor or Socialite. I believe I will be of great benefit as a guest in your court assisting your court mages and other staff in any way possible. I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerly,
    Zhoron

Tag @Nathan