• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

The Imperial Times ~ Issue Twelve

Infinatum

In Totum Ad Perpetuum
Reaction score
Faction
Mithril
Roleplay Guilds
Ibadet Community / Imperial Orthodox
Friday, 14 June, 307 AC - 2 Regals - Issue Twelve​

LSDafKHh0qP_d4kwVKP87gu--nCu_RJ5wg7wgBsjY3dazcAgZcOZeg-pzJ-JeRwvmLouFSHzskwQ76z3vtG6W8BOQb0E1v_03VGlotAub3TQfbNuU7ExjMu06nGc7cUEkyokR1Kl

lgwyYnFTDD3H-2NXsheEtfrUMEaTQu_9oVmlsEsEQTMlQJ94tbZjN2JkqGv6RU9PPytgS8Wg7vOPF_UffxPbSg974WY3N932-n2AdzzurrUGc5Pp2ezjkublnk4YpPOdv1MwVIi8

DUKE TYPHONUS ABDICATES; NAMES DUKE-REGENT

~ 6 June, 307​

His Grace the Duke Ulric Typhonus has announced his abdication from his titles and has triggered the Calemberg succession to his heir. Presently the new Duke Typhonus is in the process of completing his formal military education and as such one Elros Alarick Typhonus, formerly Grauwald and legitimized by Ulric, has been named Duke-Regent for Calemberg. The former Duke Ulric has furthermore declared that he shall assume his father's old position as Grand Elder and will serve as an advisor to the Regent and to the new Duke when he is ready to fully assume the burdens of governance. The resigned Duke lastly wrote a letter to the aristocracy and the Realm:

"It has been with great pleasure and great honor that I have served the Realm in politics and warfare alongside so many notable and commendable figures in the Empire. Certainly, my tenure as the ruling Lord of Calemberg has been marked by countless positives and negatives and has witnessed great change in our Empire. There are many that I have encountered in my work that I shall not soon forget, and equally as many that I wish not to recall. But if one thing stands true amidst all I have discovered in my time, it is that the Empire must forever remain strong. And if it is to remain strong, it must be vigilant, for there are many enemies who seek to disrupt our Empire's place amongst the powers of Aloria. These powers are both external and internal. The Kathar menace wages war on us from their barren wasteland abroad, but even more dangerously, the poison of liberal ideology silently yet quickly spreads its tendrils through the Realm, even to the highest office of civil government. I urge the stalwart of the Realm, to those dedicated to the success of our Empire: You must face all enemies of the Empire, those abroad, and those within, if we are to one day be worthy of the Spirit's paradise. Glory to the Empire."

PEOPLE'S MILITIA FORMS

~ 11 June, 307​

A militia has formed in Old Town made up of many communities of people who seek to protect themselves against the gangs preying on their homes and livelihoods. Taking up arms in the Gauntlet district, they have established the Gladiator's Villa as their headquarters. With the motto, 'We are stronger united", it may indeed be that - many communities have joined the militia in their mission to make their homes safe: The Yanar, Avanthar, and Qússrakón of Petal Court, The Velheim Community, The Isldar of the Imperium, The Men of the Good Company, The Sihndar of the School of Esa-Ajo, The Silven of Hangroad; with fighting forces loaned by the Altalaan Conclave.

CHANGES MADE IN COURT POSITIONS

~ 9 June, 307​

The following nobility have been removed from their respective position in the Court:

High Lady of the Court of Glory - Miriam von Rahm

Lords of the Hunt - Siegfried von Rahm, Hengest Harhold, Garth Viduggla

Court Hotier - Veronica Tounis

Court Couturier - Emmeline Ravenstad

Court Entertainers - Salvatore dei Ozolli, Timoteo dei Worini, and Celandine Moffet

The following have been granted a position in the Court:

Lord of the Hunt - Elros Typhonus

Court Hotier - Sophia de Letoirneau

We have learned that all currently vacant posts may be applied for.

ORDER OF MAGNOLIA MERGED WITH URSA ORDER

~ 14 June, 307​

The organization dedicated to the healthcare of the city has merged with a like-minded institution to better carry out it's mission. The Imperial Times remains steadfast in it's endorsement and support of this caring organization and continues to urge public interest and support for it.

THE IMPERIAL TIMES IS SEEKING WAR CORRESPONDENTS

~ 14 June, 307​

With the advent of spring and summer now in full swing, the season for warfare has come once again. This publication is seeking four war correspondents to be attached to the three armies and the navy. Those interested do not have to be combatants but may be preferred due to the high risk of combat and lethality of the Kathar.

ADVERTISEMENTS WANTED - WRITE TO LEONARD UNDERWOOD

TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FURTHER ISSUES - WRITE TO LEONARD UNDERWOOD

TO REQUEST TO AUTHOR AN OPINION EDITORIAL - WRITE TO LEONARD UNDERWOOD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Aster was surprised he hadn't already learned of this newspaper before. "Excuse me, sir?" he said to the vendor, "I'd like to take you up on that offer to subscribe to the paper. It's always good to stay informed."

"Har, We're Finally in the paper!" Cregann exclaimed, after reading the bit that mentioned The Good Company.

Aleck tossed various copies of the Imperial Times unto his fireplace in his office for the remainder of the day, it was cheaper than firewood and in his mind, much less exciting. He longed for real news, just shrugging off most of the announcements that were made in the twelfth edition. "This should do me until the evening-.. I wonder if I could get another box for tomorrow.."