The Imperial Master Of Prowess - Murderous Oathbreakers And Brave Heroes

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Optimalfriskies, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Optimalfriskies

Optimalfriskies JayP's buddy

[​IMG]

Murderous Oathbreakers and Brave heroes

I write to you today, good citizens of the empire, because I wish to tell you of the gruesome acts committed by one Florence Amaya today.

Amaya, in his zealous overconfidence, had challenged Alban Koning to a duel. Amaya claimed that Alban misrepresented him as a monster, and a coward, and sought to prove his honor in the ring. As the Master of Prowess, I of course, obliged, and helped them both set it up.

On the day of the match, it was painfully obvious that Amaya was no match for Koning. Not only did he fight sloppily, but he was hardly able to land a strike on Alban. In his desperation, he chose to go for the kill. Twice over, in the span of an honorable knightly duel, did Amaya try to slice the throat of his opponent. This flagrant disregard for the honor codes of the knights disgusted me, and the crowds beyond belief-- Yet, it would not be the worst he did.

For you see, dear citizens, when Amaya was bested by Koning, and Koning turned to cheer-- That was when Amaya struck. He chose to stab Koning through the back in a horrible and gruesome display of bloodlust, pettiness and dishonor. With this action, he showed not only us, but the whole of the empire, that he is no better than a rat. In addition, this action, which is in violation of the knightly code he professes to follow so zealously, also leaves him a dirty little Oathbreaker.
    Thanks to the intervention of myself, Harlow Ketch of the Bloodcast Order, Cadwyn Marth of the Wards of Fae Order and the honorable Count Consort Rodrigo Peirgarten that Alban was rescued from this heinous criminal Florence Amaya, and he was brought to justice.

Because that is why I write to you today. I write to declare to the court, Grandmaster Carlos of Alvas of the Monzon Order, the people, and the whole Empire what sort of a man Florence Amaya is. He is a coward, a criminal, and an Oathbreaker.

Even so, I wish to thank Alban Koning greatly, for his heroic fight, his staunch morals, and for bringing justice to Daenshore.​

Signed,
    Breothric Greenwood,
    Imperial Master of Prowess

• Powerful Powerful x 31
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. FeatheredBlade

FeatheredBlade Local Imperial Knight Supremium

The Villiers scoffs in disgust. “Those who have no honor, have no reason to be trusted.” He says to himself, before tossing the paper aside.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  3. MrNoot1

MrNoot1 Let there be Noot

The Daendroque sighed, punching the wall next to him. "You need to start acting like a normal Ailor being, and grow the pair to know when you are wrong and have let your people down. So shut it, Florence. You have disappointed everyone, and I'm glad to see that people see how low you have become. I have made my own mistakes in the past, but nothing of this sort." And he'd go away for the time being, smoking his sigg.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  4. eggmouse

eggmouse matutinal sweetheart

AND FROM CORNER B.
    -------------------------------------

The Reine Prouesse sat, her fingernails shuffling through decent crier letters and daily news readings, missing papers and abductions, Crookback criminal propaganda. And in the mesh of paper she found a beacon, a gem, instated to the quote 'good citizens of the empire'. Her brows raised behind the darkened veil, and her lips thinned the more she reprimanded her brain to think, to adhere her hunger, her violence, to feed. One minute, that is, and she lowered the papyrus with a guilted face. Her teeth flared from her maw, and she slammed the ink pot forward with decrepit bangs tearing from her face. A spiral of proper reading, annotation, words circled furiously by quill before she let her body deflate into the seating.

It was a hard task to read. But, she did it. For one paper out of a million, she had done it. There was no comment from her as she moved onto the next, but it itched at the back of her mind. A tense frown, and she began to sloppily pen a letter addressed to Alban Koning himself.
    @notjayp

"Congrahtulatshions. Rest well." Three words, the next to go. As she continued to write, make drafts, and finalize, she had crafted the entire singular paragraph:

"I have faith that you can change the world sometimes. Keep your spirit up, and do not let it falter. Take care of Harlow and Wesley for me, I'm sure they care a lot about you in return. Harlow wouldn't have let you die that easily even if you did get hurt, I know him well enough to understand he'd do anything for you."

And a crude smiley face addressed with an even more godawful cursive signature.
    Mantenette Bouton
    Reine Prouesse
    Allat of Lupus Praesidium
    Heir of Estel's Divinity​

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

A note is left

On account of this flagrant breaking of an oath and thrice attempted murder of a fellow bloodcast. I refuse to duel Florence Amaya he has proven himself unworthy of fighting even a Archer of the Bloodcast. I will not sully my honor, Alban's, or the Order's by entertaining this flagrant oathbreaker as anything worthy of honorable combat or consideration. I am not a knight of youth and thus will not waste my precious years by letting myself within any distance of a murderer with some belief in their honor. You disgrace the Mozmon Order by using honor to defend Criminals (without pay per code) and severing the most sacred rules of Dueling.

With regrets to my promise but duty to my brethern,

Bernadetta De Lampeport
    Proud Knight of the Bloodcast order

@Mad_Gadfly

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  6. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

Liza "The fuck is a Allat?" she asks as someone mentions this sweet message

7. Hautee

Hautee average LoL player

The young Amaya approaches one of the boards, taking a long glance at the paper. A scowl would soon form on her face once she had finished reading it. "Gruesome acts? Overconfident? Coward? Oathbreaker? All of these words that don't matter. At the end of the day, I won't care what people have to think of Florence. People can accuse him, call him names, and do other sorts of petty bullshit, but that won't change the fact that I still care for him. Florence will always be a winner in my heart no matter the outcome." Simone spoke quietly before pacing off at that.

• Powerful Powerful x 4
  8. Rowet

Rowet support main Supremium

A sparkly notice would pin itself beside the letter from Breothric, the author known to those in the crowd where Alban bested Florence due to the sign she held, and of course, her friends & companions could tell her penmanship. Of course, this parchment was pinned directly beside the letter to not obscure it in any fashion. Though what was most peculiar was the obnoxious pink glitter tossed onto it, and the careful, yet rushed scrawling of the letters. It was definitely an eye-catcher, whether it was an accident or on purpose was a mystery.

[​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 5
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. FireFan96

FireFan96 Ever present, Ever seeing Staff Member Lore2

[​IMG]
    Despite the name at the bottom indicating that the parchment was not from the Monzon Order's Elder Council nor the Grandmaster himself, the golden trim around the sides no doubt brought a sense of flamboyance to the rather simple reply:
    Imperial Master of Prowess,

A paper on some notice board with some accusations means very little to the Lion of Algavarvistas. If you want his attention, defer to Regalian Knight Law 7 and have the Chancellor send a letter to the Castillo.

The same Law also applies to anyone else reading this, and I know you are since it's probably the best note you've seen in a while. Remember it the next time you need an extra hand to get things done.

The Golden Chalice flows to everyone who seeks to fill it up again.

-Ser Juan-Carlos of the Monzon Order

• Powerful Powerful x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2