|= The Hexed Real Estate Company =|

Discussion in 'Massive Marketplace' started by CharmedHexes, Jun 16, 2020.

1. CharmedHexes

CharmedHexes Refugee

HexedRealEstate.png

This company has opened to meet the demands of Regalia and her citizens. It aims to provide cheap homes for those in need.

What is this?
    This is a shop of sorts, I have certain Regalian homes in stock and am willing to give you them so long as you cover the charges I put in.
    What is it doing here?
    This business came about as a means to provide roleplayers without homes if their character needs one.
    How do I know what's for sale?

Whenever I find houses to add to this list, I will put them here. I will try to have 1-2 houses available at a time for purchase.
    I would like to tour a house in game, how can I contact you?
    I am often in game under the name CharmedHexes you can also message me on discord, HexyBeans#1654 to let me know you want to see a house. I am typically online, so always shoot me a mail or message.

So you looked at the above FAQ, saw the sign. If you stayed, I'm guessing you want a house? This shop aims to give people that don't have house of their own priority, and as such we follow said priority through our template.

Template:
    In-Game name:
    Roleplay Character Name:
    Price:
    Why you want the house:

Now that that's addressed, here's our available housing!
    All screenshots are done with nightvision on full bright. Houses might have different lighting than seen.

Special Housing (Expensive):

HexedRealEstate.png

#1 CharmedHexes, Jun 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
  2. CharmedHexes

CharmedHexes Refugee

Queenwall33 sold to canpotatoesfly!

• Like Like x 1
  3. CharmedHexes

CharmedHexes Refugee

Queenwall11 is being added! But will also have some building done on the basement. Once such is completed the price will be updated from 50r to 75r!

4. CharmedHexes

CharmedHexes Refugee

Queenwall11 has been sold!

5. CharmedHexes

CharmedHexes Refugee

Probably going to retire this a bit before the v6 release. It was meant to get players a place now and I'm hoping housing will be plentiful after v6 to not need a page like this.

6. Rose

Rose

In-Game name: RoseMetal
    Roleplay Character Name: Huo Ra'nin
    Price: 50r (Would it be possible to pay after I get some money back from a friend?)
    Why you want the house: I am interested in Imperial aisle 10 as my character has just arrived to the city and as he is seeking both employment within the guard and elevating his social status he will require a home

7. Rose

Rose

Updating to say I have the Regals