The Helerian Guard Of The Holy Synod

Yigit

Undertaker
Reaction score
iqtWM57ic5iSmyboPg8VzbuaPYTbADv6_Jhc1QmLlVpLgtpdSStIgSP4uqnhZ5bevKMrZmk5oS7yeADstjzAwC3xl6oh1X3MECqBO-aDeKXd2vX19oeP_Xygz0_k89zm2k-E1IG1

The Helerian Guard of the Holy Synod

Table of Contents
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
SECTION I - INTRODUCTION
SECTION II - RIGHTS AND DUTIES
SECTION III - HIERARCHY
SECTION IV - RECRUITMENT

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

rBfagUO3A34g9X24aQ62KLM-JOBNqnNsU1S4lOImtmczRa5ZUhy2F-xBgEfwe6ErtDP5VYx42DibxjJLnwsRFAWNtM5OzHUn_FV2zTc1IS4JqKrxXGv-BLgOr-Wt4pHDOKSepAjV

SECTION I - INTRODUCTION

The Helerian Guard of the Holy Synod, re-established 306AC under rule of the new High Reverend Godeffroy IV and the governance and overseeing of Reverend Minister of War Jakob Ludevar, is an elite force of armed and armored men dedicated to the faith of Sancella Unionism and the cause of the Holy Synod, whose formal duties are to ensure the protection and defenses of the Holy Properties and Eminences.

Members of the Helerian Guard are highly trained individuals coming from the combat schooling academies all around the world, however, it is known that the Helerian Guard has a certain favoritism for the Villiers-Eclaire Knights, who are raised from young age for the sole cause of serving the Sancella Faith. Despite this, the Helerian Guard is accepting of combatants from all around Aloria, as well as fighters of any gender, and under strict jurisdiction, even those of non-Ailor races, with the definite exclusion of Kathar, so long these individuals resign theirselves to the life of a loyal Unionist and protect the Holy Establishments and the Reverends of the Faith with their lives on the line.​

rBfagUO3A34g9X24aQ62KLM-JOBNqnNsU1S4lOImtmczRa5ZUhy2F-xBgEfwe6ErtDP5VYx42DibxjJLnwsRFAWNtM5OzHUn_FV2zTc1IS4JqKrxXGv-BLgOr-Wt4pHDOKSepAjV

SECTION II - RIGHTS AND DUTIES

The Helerian Guard of the Holy Synod utilizes the same rights as that of a House Guard, for the Helerian Guards duty is not to inflict offense, but to raise defense. The Helerian Guard has no rights to offensive treatment and may only utilize their blades when they are forced to by outside interferences. The rights of the Helerian Guard are as follows.​
  • Rights to wear cuirass/chestplate armor, arms, head and neck may not be armored.
  • Rights to wear chainmail skirt/hip guard, legs and feet may not be armored.
  • Rights to bear weapons in open carry, except those of military grade.
  • Rights to defend any member of the Holy Synod from aggression.
  • Rights to perform citizen arrests on said aggressors and transfer them to authorities.
The duties of the Helerian Guard are few in list, however complex in depth. The duties of the Helerian Guard are considered a holy mission that the Guardians of the Helerian must abide to no matter what happens, without disobedience and without excuse. The duties that the Guardians of the Helerian must follow are listed as follows.​
  • The protection of the Holy Synod and Reverends from aggression.
  • The protection of the Holy Establishments and Properties, such as the Grand Cathedral.
  • The protection of the Holy Family of the High Reverend.
  • The prosecution of aggressors and the transfering of them to the rightful authorities.

SECTION III - HIERARCHY

REVEREND - HAND OF WAR
Appointed:
Jakob Ludevar @Salier

The Reverend Hand of War is a Reverend of the Holy Synod who is tasked to govern and oversee the creation, development, progression and movements of the Helerian Guard. The Hand of War holds extreme authority over the Helerian Guard, standing above even the Commander, however he will usually not utilize his power over the Guard unless the situation necessitates it. The Hand of War will supervise over the Commander of the Helerian and ensure the activity and growth of the Holy Establishment.​

COMMANDER OF THE HELERIAN
Appointed:
Empty seat.

The Commander of the Helerian holds extreme authority over the Captains and Guardians of the Helerian, and the movements of the establishment, as well as the festerity of activity within the ranks. The Commander of the Helerian responds to the Hand of War however, and must listen to the orders given to him by said Hand of War. That being his only jurisdiction, the Commander rules over the Helerian Guard freely and may recruit and demote as he deems fit, appoint roles, hand out tasks and objectives, et cetera.​

CAPTAINS OF THE HELERIAN

The Captains of the Helerian are the under-force of the Helerian who hold command over the Helerian Guardians at the absence of the Hand of War and the Commander. The Captains duties are to ensure the orderliness and activity of the Guardian Ranks, to organize training sessions and lecture the men of the Helerian on formations and movements, and to perform the objectives handed upon them by their higher-ups.​

GUARDIANS OF THE HELERIAN

The Guardians of the Helerian are the regular ranks of the Helerian, men devoted to Unionism and the Sancella Faith as well as the Holy Synod itself, who take up their arms to defend the Holy Establishments and Eminences with their lives on the line. The Guardians are considered Holy Warriors of the Faith whose mission is to obediently stand guard over the Sancella Properties and the Reverends of the Faith and rescue them of risk.​

SECTION IV - RECRUITMENT

In order to apply to become a part of the Helerian Guard as a Guardian of Faith, you are expected to apply via letter. Fill the application format provided bellow and comment in this thread, and you will be responded to in a short matter of a few days at best.​

IGN:
IC Name:
Character Application Link:
Discord Tag:
Letter to the Helerian Authority:

Last edited:
IGN: @WrongChat
IC Name: Hansen Peirgarten.
Application Link: Going through a lot of changes, I'll link you the official one by the end of the week.
Discord Tag: You have it.
Letter to the Helerian Authority:

Dear Rodrigo,

I've decided to take up arms with you and the synod once again. Not to far long ago did you share your aspirations with me, and it wasn't far before that I was the Lord Helerian of the chapter. I have served the Regalian Synod well in war as well, furthering their land to Mull, and protecting their Reverends. As is my past, I am drawn to sharing my blade for Religious cause and with this; it would give me great pride to serve under the Helerian Order once again.

~With Highest Regards, Hansen Peirgarten~

Last edited:
UPDATE: Jakob Ludevar has been appointed as the Hand of War and now rules over the Helerian Guard.
@Salier