The Grotto | Fairytear's Shop

Discussion in 'Massive Marketplace' started by eggmouse, Jul 16, 2021.

1. eggmouse

eggmouse matutinal sweetheart

[​IMG]
    ⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣

[​IMG]
    ‿⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣‿

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

█████████████████████████████████████████████
    [​IMG]

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

[​IMG]
    ((

███████████████████
    ////INTRODUCTION/////
    ///PROCESS + PAYMENT///
    /ART TRADES + ETC.////
    ███████████████████

- - ——— ꒰ welcome to my bio ꒱
    ︶︶ ⸝⸝ ꒰carrd
    ┊fairytears ❝ no ❝ she/her
    ┊b + f

‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿​

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. eggmouse

‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿
    /
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    [​IMG]
    . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ INTRODUCTION ࿐ྂ
    —— —͙ – -
    ➥ hi howdy it's someone who should've made a commission forum months ago when she first revived her flaming grave of a skin making career: fairytears. i've been doing skins pre-massivecraft, in fact i started my journey around 2016, making it known that i've been skinning for five years estimated. my current finesse is trying to do commissions for art pieces or essentially as a back-up emergency savings, and i try to stay professional when it comes to doing that. my technique has been described as "soft" but eventually i want to make harsher shadings possible with more dynamic lighting. i do monster skins, non-humanoid, outfits and human skins.
    ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
    ╰┈➤ ❝ NEXT PAGE ❞

WEBSITE AFFILIATIONS
    carrd | includes tos, document, social medias, commission form digitalized: https://thegr0tto.carrd.co/

ko-fi | donations, and goal lists: https://ko-fi.com/thegrotto

⁀➷ [​IMG] | 15 (+2 for mutations) (8 for heads)
    humanoid skins and human-adjacent: songaskian, qadir, common sihai. one full skin costs 15 dollars for zero mutations. any mutations or extra harsh details that make your character look non-humanoid cost 2 dollars. (does not apply to tattoos + glasses/accessories or 1 to 2 pixel details)
    ⁀➷ [​IMG] | 18 (8 for heads)
    magus + gorr skins with gorr-adjacent following (sihai dynasties). one full skin costs 18 dollars with mutations included (no limit).
    ⁀➷ [​IMG] | 20 (10 for heads)
    monster skins consist of fully transformed figures: werebeast forms, vampires, enhanced mutations, and silven demon forms. this also applies to creating monster skins that are re-sellable and reusable for events. one full skin costs 20 dollars flat. please have a reference image or a strong-standing description.

[​IMG]
    ⁀➷ [​IMG] | 12 (+5 extra outfits)
    outfits cost 12 dollars, and can be any shape, size, color or detail: i can work with pastel colors, -core type of themes, and love to create rustic/ewardian styles. it costs 5 dollars for every extra outfit thereafter.
    ⁀➷ [​IMG] | 18
    uniforms count differently from per outfits: when you buy a "henchman" outfit, you get an extra skin made free for a plus tier, meaning you can get a "leader" outfit customized for yourself, or just a "higher up" outfit made for multiple people to distinguish them between your coven/pack ranks.

‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿​
    ok goodbye !!
    [​IMG]
    ████████████████████████████████████████████
    - fairytears, 7/15/2021
    updated 12/31/2021 to a new format.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    #2 eggmouse, Jul 16, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2022
  3. eggmouse

[​IMG]

IGN:
    DUE DATE:
    TYPE OF SKIN: (please list the price too, alex or steve model)
    REFERENCES: (very helpful to include palettes if you want a specific color range!)
    URGENCY: (when do you need this skin by?)
    BRIBE: (do you want to pay with anything else....... i.e. art trade or smth, and ill accept payment over the price)

‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿

commission slots:
    1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    6 -
    7 -
    8 -
    9 -

[​IMG]
    commissions?
    OPEN

#3 eggmouse, Jul 16, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2022
  4. Karthadon

Karthadon Mulch Enthusiast

IGN: Karthadon
    Due Date: Uhh as soon as you can finish it?
    Monster: Crocodile (Head optional! Details in discord): 20 dollars
    References: Discord?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. eggmouse

Accepted!! We'll talk more about the details over Discord. Thanks for messaging!

6. EldritchRam

EldritchRam

IGN: EldritchRam
    DUE DATE: Whenever you can get it finished by
    TYPE OF SKIN: Monster, (Cahal Turtle-esque being), $20
    REFERENCES: I can send the full description over discord, colors varying between obsidian/snowflake obsidian, moss green, and bright blue [full description is written out on char sheet: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/udama-meskalam.91546/ , I imagine the bonsai tree and snake would be too complicated/would not look good to add to the skin directly unfortunately.]
    URGENCY: Whenever it gets finished is fine with me
    BRIBE: I only have money to offer

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. eggmouse

do not short-sell your ideas!! we can definitely try out the bonsai + snake aesthetics. accepted! talk more in dms!

8. Valorist

Valorist

IGN: Valorist
    Due Date: There's no rush.
    Type of Skin: Human full // 15
    References: I would love to send them over Discord (Valor#9163) so we can discuss ideas together.
    Urgency: None.
    Bribe: I can pay full price or I can do an art trade.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. eggmouse

whichever is most comfortable!! currently im trying to do commissions solely for payment to get art commissions, but if you fancy an art trade im 100% okay with doing that! accepted! talk more in dms :^)

10. eggmouse

[​IMG]
    ︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

hi lovelies!!

a personal update...

this upcoming week (8/7/2021) i am going to be absent from the commission page. this means i will not check commission asks, nor will i skin for a little bit. to those of you who are already commissioning me: this is by no means a way to panic! you will have your skin done. at the time of this announcement, those that do commission me and dm me privately on discord will be told approximately when i will be available. those that have already commissioned me, i have gotten specific permission from you that it was okay to wait a week before i began sending progress shots. if you want to still commission me, please leave a message down below and i will accept/decline dependent on my schedule and how im personally doing, dont be afraid to dm me either on milkbag#1126!

i will be returning!! don't worry. :] as always, take care of yourselves and thank you so much for supporting me. big changes are on their way: i will be making a website that involves ALL of what i do in terms of commissioning, and not just skins. this will not be linked in this thread, it is specifically for my channel #thegrotto on the official massivecraft artists discord.

to those of you that are Cahal members and want to be involved in the bigger community:
    contact me on my discord about joining the Unofficial Cahal Discord!

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

11. eggmouse

[​IMG]
    ︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

hi lovelies!

my commissions are going to be back open tomorrow on 8/16/2021!

the trip was fun. i almost passed out from being winded on a rollercoaster, and my family was really supportive of me after that. both of my cousins were there by my side, and i hung out a lot with my little cousin too. she's gotten an attitude the last time ive met her, but thats okay! the waterpark was nice too. :) anyways! im opening my commissions with three upcoming updates: a monthly picture post randomly on here (i dont know the dates or the proper layouts, and as i continue to do this, it'll be more concrete over time!) a carrd website/updated document essentially, and potentially a ko-fi for other of my homely services while im away at college.

thank you for all your support!

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

here is a "monthly" photo update!

these photos are not in a specific order. here is the imgur album where i will post more correlating, monthly photos of commissions + auction skins!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#11 eggmouse, Aug 15, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2021
  12. Timetotalk

Timetotalk

IGN: Timetotalk
    Due Date: Soon-'ish'
    Type of Skin: Monster Skin Full (Cahal Form Special Discount)
    References: Can be sent over Discord!
    Urgency: 'Eh, some?'
    Bribe: Only the monies that I will spend on this.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. eggmouse

Accepted!

14. ShaydedLotus312

ShaydedLotus312

I just wanted to ask/clarify:
    Do you do Asha skins?

15. eggmouse

Yes! I have done non-humanoid Gorr race skins! I can do Asha as well. Sorry about the late response, but that should answer your question! I have examples of Asha heads in the Imgur album too.

16. eggmouse

[​IMG]
    ︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

hi lovelies!!

welcome to 2022!

I have updated my process, my commission form, and all of my affiliations so that they are now fully universal, gathered into one place, and aesthetically simple. no more big blocks of paragraphs or overly complicated commission processing, no ticket-making or needing to join a discord server to be counted as 'commissioning'. now, it's just a simple 'submit form' and a step away from communicating with me in order to have your commission fulfilled. and with that, my album for the references has been updated, stay tuned for a 'look of the year' progress post here.

thank you so much for your continued support, and know that I'm always rooting you on too!!

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.​

17. eggmouse

[​IMG]
    ︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.
    hi lovelies!
    my commissions are back open! (with a 15% spring discount on Humanoid and Monster skins out of gratitude/early anniversary)!!

as always if you have any questions feel free to ask me at milkbag#1126 on discord! I have now reached out to Twitter and advertise when my slots are open there with select skins for the monthly updates. My carrd website is the only way to fully submit a commission if you haven't touched base with me before, otherwise join the artists discord and put your request in the #seeking-artists channel and I'm sure me and many other lovely artists will pick your skin request up!

speaking of select skins, here's a collage of a few I have done and will make up for the lack of there being a monthly post for awhile! my references album is ALSO updated, and i'm starting to push out website design portfolios + character aesthetics portfolios. stay tuned for those, as soon as i have references of past work i'll open up/advertise MORE template commissions!

thank you for all your support!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2