The Gallovian Royal Court Presents: A Sihai Experience

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by BillyTheScruffy, Jul 11, 2020.

1. BillyTheScruffy

BillyTheScruffy Massive's Resident Law Enthusiast

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

With the Gallovian Royal Court's kickstarting in the capital once more, it is proud to invite the peerage and esteemed guests as listed to a weekend exploration into the wonderful culture of the Sihai people. The weekend will involve an indulgence in Sihai cuisine, a moonlight gala, a blades duel, a Haiku showcase and the crowning of the events 'Thane of Festivities' which carries with it the favor of House Howlester to whichever House manages to showcase the perfect example of the Sihai culture, be it through events, fashion or otherwise. There is also a monetary prize in tow. The following individuals outside of the noble peerage are cordially invited as a result of positive relations with the Gallovian Royal Court:

Gwenyth Zylmoira @MantaRey
    William Arnyn @Winterless
    Azra min Azim @AtticCat
    Joasaie Lloablen @JokerLupus
    Milena du Brierust @canaaa

Additional non-peerage guests may pen a letter to the Sovereign Prince of Gallovia for permission to attend. Commoners are welcome provided they pen such a letter for themselves and their kinsmen.

While the events listed are finalised, other events may occur. Personalised lodgings at the event grounds upon the Howlester estate will be permitted for the peerage provided they pay a single fee of 2000 regals for servant and lodging expenses for the entire weekend of festivities. A maximum of 5 suites are available for these guests, complete with dinner and an audience with the Sovereign Prince of Gallovia. We will also be accepting ambassadors from noble realms unable to send their figureheads provided a letter is penned and no criminal record is attached to the ambassador.

All attendees MUST wear Eastern garb of some kind.

We trust you'll enjoy this cultural palette with more to come in due time.

Glory to the Regalian Empire.
    [​IMG]
    OOC INFO

Who?
    House Howlester and the Gallovian Royal Court
    What? A Sihai Cultural experience!
    Where? /tp Howlesterestate
    When? Starts July 18th at 11pm London Time until Sunday evening
    How? Unless you are peerage, apply to this thread in letter form requesting attendance from Sovereign Prince Rodderick Howlester

Disclaimer: I have consulted with @OkaDoka @Winterless and @ChapterDeath as to their input and approval to make this appropriate and as fun as possible.

• Winner Winner x 27
    • Like Like x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  2. BillyTheScruffy

Reserved for the Event Roster

3. Rose

Rose

Most Honorable Sovereign Prince Rodderick Howlester,

I do hope my letter finds you well, my name is Huo Ra'nin you do not know me but I have heard about your upcoming Sihai cultural experience and would like to humble request admittance. As a fresh arrival to the city from the lands of the Sihai Empire it interests me greatly to see my own culture on display here in my new home. I believe you'll find my service to the Iron Watch a testament to my own good character abnd hope you'll consider my request.

With much respect and veneration, Ra'nin of clan Huo

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. onlyathot

onlyathot the thottiest of them all

To his High Eminence the Sovereign Prince Howlester,

I write in hopes of attending such festivities, as I am of Sihain decent. I was fortunate to have the opportunity to spend my childhood amongst the Isles of Dexai, learning about what I believed to be the regular, was suddenly a foreign way of life! Charming anecdotes aside, I would like to express my sincerity gratitude for the hospitality your House has shown my mother.

While I am not privy to the exact details of the arrangement, I understand you provided her shelter and safety during a time of duress. Once again, I thank you.

In hopes to meeting in person,
    Natalia Ombre
    Man-at-Arms of the Bloodcast Order

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. BillyTheScruffy

To whom it may concern,

You are cordially welcome to attend our charming little cultural exploration. I look forward to seeing you in attendance.

Spirit bless,
    Sovereign Prince Rodderick Howlester​

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. NightLight12

NightLight12 TheRiceFieldman

To his High Eminence the Sovereign Prince Howlester,

I write this letter to you in hopes that me and my kin are allowed to enter your event of our culture, We plan to do a show for your event to express to the peers of our culture. There will be music, dancing and martial arts to be seen by nobles. I hope this letter reaches you, we wish to show all nobles of our culture and show them that there is a community of Sihai's.

Dragon's blessing
    -Cheh Shang

7. BillyTheScruffy

Scrapping invitations! The event is now open for all : D

• Powerful Powerful x 4
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1