General Of Silversun
Reaction score
Faction
Mithril
Kingdom
Mithril
2013-12-18_07.54.28.png
WILD COW.png

No, not first. Cows naturally have the ability to fly and climb trees once they drink red bull, which in aloria is molten red bull liquid (mooshroom)

on a side note there is a BBQ steak out tonight.

They can spawn on trees.

No, not first. Cows naturally have the ability to fly and climb trees once they drink red bull, which in aloria is molten red bull liquid (mooshroom)

๖ۣۜI disagree. RedBull is BabaManga's character Celine's blood. Celine has the ability to run to the market, run back, egg an entire house, inside and out, then run away whilst drunk and over 70. If that is not where RedBull comes from, then I probably will never know.

The most amazing thing about that picture is that a cow actually spawned in massivecraft, not the location.

๖ۣۜI disagree. RedBull is BabaManga's character Celine's blood. Celine has the ability to run to the market, run back, egg an entire house, inside and out, then run away whilst drunk and over 70. If that is not where RedBull comes from, then I probably will never know.

Iiiiii'll have you know, kind sir, that Celine was piggy-backing on Alex (then eventually on Athos)! Mm! MM! Now get back to the orphanage and do your prayers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.