The Fairly Mediocre Art Thread

Erzly

artsonist
Reaction score
SO, as i'm still fairly new to drawing digitally, and the forums, i have decided to showcase my art (i know; what a "brilliant" idea). i'm mainly doing this because i need not only pointers on how to be better, but practice too, and am hoping the massive forum go-ers will help with this.
ZTmbJTf.png

yes i know i don't have my own art style yet... shh.. dont judge me.
well then, here's my bundle of mix-matched arts i've done so far these are all massive/minecraft related.. promise, (not in any order),

1c819b2abb5979da007de3652a745780.jpg

XIBAO4M.jpg

1nk9eol.jpg

aF1I8Va.jpg
Nz3VJMy.png
lS7w6W0.png
4Jan2ky.png
auXs893.jpg
CcyjpO0.jpg
8pifRGJ.jpg
w3ogkyo.jpg
q8YtI8J.jpg

Last edited:
Not bad for someone who's just getting into it! I can't draw to save my life, but I'm seeing some really great stuff here so far. Keep up the good work! :)

I mean, It's not great, But it's a good start. No one ever started with a graceful leap, so just keep practising.
if you want I can show you how I started.

bloop
i still kinda like the middle one of these. idk. it's just got a certain cutesy charm to it.
8ekLNy0.png
fnADBW8.png
r2mZDvv.png

yet another art (/>.>)/. this was originally a lot smaller which is why it may be a little blurry, and i had decided i didn't like it as it didn't suit the style of a project i was working on, but here it is anyway, yes i know the left-lesbian's hand is too small, shush.
soXDOXk.png