• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

The Exchange Of Pen For Blade

RookieMelody

Beggar
Reaction score
Wulf E Grofsmid,

In the events of what has passed by paper, it is shown that the sword must be drawn, I regrettably say, as a last resort.

Therefore under these circumstances I challenge you to a duel in the Arena tonight at 7pm EST. One on one, No Death, only with Wits, Weapons, and abilities. Spectators are allowed to watch.

I await your reply with a heavy heart.

Colla Vinmas,

Leader of The Dawn.

The Feka looked upon the challenge and sighed, "Usually one arranges a time both parties can conduct the duel. But least this will settle the matter," He turned as his niece called, "Yes Lucia, I'm listening."

A pointed question is returned.

"Of course, I can repeat uh you were discussing the second of your recent adventures. Uh about meeting some fin - no uh Bracagdo sailor?"

And on moved the conversation, as the Maqxutil continued her tales to her now more attentive Uncle.