Archived The Elven District

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterDruppel

[put cool title here]
Staff member
Lore
Reaction score
Faction
Verdandil
Hello there!

So I was not too sure where to post this. My apologies if I made this thread in the wrong forum section.
It also could be that my upcoming question is anwered somewhere else on the forums, but as I've been searching for it quite some time I could not find it.

I am curious about the Elven District. It's been there for quite a while and it's still not possible to rent a house there, which I would very much love to do. I read on another forum post that the district was kind of forgotten. I'd like to know as to when the buildings will be up for sale, since I really want to buy a house there. I am sort of coming back on this forum post: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/what-are-current-plans-for-regalia.39484/#post-448522

Again, I hope I did not bother you if this was stated in another forum thread. Have a nice day!

-WaterDruppel

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Thank you for replying already! I do hope it is indeed soon released.

Would this extend to the Debauchery District? mentioning it since both districts are literally a splash across the pond from each other.

The plan was sort of to get an announcement out for the final release of the district this sunday, since the lottery for the main street was done today.

Thank you for answering my question! If only I had waited one day.

I apologise beforehand for asking if my question is annoying, but will the announcement be here soon? I understand that you are busy, but I'd really like to know!
@MonMarty

I forgot about it. Going to try and post it today.

I noticed some changed around the Elven District (a boat added, some banners and small decorations, I believe the top of Estale's temple has changed as well). Though I know you've had a rough time with your surgeries and other projects in Regalia and on the forums, I wonder still when the district will be officially released. Please do tell me if it still will take some time or if I just should stop asking about it xD
@MonMarty

Status
Not open for further replies.