The Diviner's Corner | Issue #2

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Ocularum, Jun 2, 2021.

1. Ocularum

Ocularum Scott Staff Member PR3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ASK THE DIVINER
    by Myriddin the Diviner

DEAR MYRIDDEN, I have recently found out that someone I thought I could give a chance, was responsible for hurting one of my friends and myself. But everything already happened, and now I can’t look at either of them. Fortunately, I am offered the option to hide away and never be found, I could start a new life and leave it all behind. Do I run or do I face them, even if they scare me?”
    - Distraught Person​

MYRIDDEN SAYS: Fear is an important feeling-- perhaps the most important feeling of all feelings. It lets you know when to be serious in this grand joke of a lifetime. All I have to say is: don’t run. I’ve tried it, but it doesn’t work. Your regret will consume you and those people who you ran from will eventually catch up with you. Face them, but do it so that you can defeat your fear and become better for it. And if that doesn’t work you can always put hemlock in their wine and be done with them. To fear is a valid cause to be insubordinate. Do not be put down lest your inner fire be snuffed out.

MAY HOROSCOPES
    by Myriddin the Diviner

ARIES
    (March 21 - April 19)
    She knows the sins of your forefathers. She knows, and she’s angry. Your joy will be her joy. Your death will also be her joy.

CANCER
    (June 21 - July 22)
    Forget peace. Choose violence this month. They never truly loved you anyway. Give up everything. Sell your mortal soul. Make them pay.

LIBRA
    (Sept. 23 - Oct. 22)
    You heard it in a dream and it haunts you still. Consider consulting with a medium to find the answers to those unsettling questions, and put your mind at ease.

CAPRICORN
    (Dec. 22 - Jan. 19)
    Is the deed done? Good. Try to let go of the past. It is inert and can only harm you if you let it. Unlike the future, which can and will hurt you still.

TAURUS
    (April 20 - May 20)
    You are naivety’s masterpiece. Golden child, take wings and soar. Such a beautiful soul as yours should not be wasted on subtle gestures. Take flight.

LEO
    (July 23 - Aug. 22)
    A bad month for disagreements. A good month for reuniting with love which could’ve been, was so close to being, but never happened. What happened there? Where did your love go?

SCORPIO
    (Oct. 23- Nov. 21)
    They’ll never forgive you. They’ll find out and they’ll never forgive you. What you’ve done is unforgivable. I know. Do they know yet? They probably know. It’s unforgivable.

AQUARIUS
    (Jan. 20- Feb. 18)
    Someone has denied you your inherent rights. It is your job to stand up for yourself and kill the witch who stole your heart and betrayed you. Consider using magic to get the job done.

GEMINI
    (May 21- June 20)
    They say two heads is better than one. How about three heads? Four heads? How many heads do you need? They keep rolling into this basket here. Take as many as you need.

VIRGO
    (Aug. 23 - Sept. 22)
    Now is a better time than ever to pick up sewing! Sewing hats, scarves, skin in small amounts (especially skin), coats, animal carcasses, gloves, and much, much more!

SAGITTARIUS
    (Nov. 22 - Dec. 21)
    Stop believing in your current god. It’s causing physical harm to others and it is plainly a disgrace. Even if that god existed they would loathe your existence, so why try? Stop believing.

PISCES
    (Feb. 19 - March 20)
    You’ve made a terrible decision this month. One that led to temporary self relief and pleasure which will be short lived and ultimately end in your demise. Rethink your relationships quickly.

[​IMG]

Forgot this yesterday but this is the last of May’s releases. Consider making use of the submission form for advice so we have something to come back to in the next few months! You can find the Ask the Diviner form here.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Powerful Powerful x 2