The Desert Rose And The Poppy: The Duel

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by Mad_Gadfly, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Mad_Gadfly

Mad_Gadfly ◢◤

upload_2021-1-8_3-12-4.png
    upload_2021-1-8_3-11-26.png
    upload_2021-1-8_3-12-9.png
    I, Florence Amaya of the Monzon Order, hereby accept Dame Humaira Reinard of the Lion Pelt Order’s challenge to a duel.

This challenge is in response to House Playero’s alleged role in the burning of the Steak Estate, which could have endangered innocent bystanders. My wife is Simone of House Playero, establishing the connection for which I have been challenged.

The duel shall take place this Monday, January 11th, at sundown (6PM EST). All those willing to spectate should be present at the arena next to the Steak Estate.

May the Spirit bless you, and this encounter.​

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  2. Mad_Gadfly

Mad_Gadfly ◢◤

Who: Anyone
    What: Duel between Humaira (@Aurelian30k) and Florence.
    When: January 11, 6PM EST.
    Where: The arena outside the Steak Estate​

3. JokerLupus

JokerLupus <insert something here>

A Yanar looked over the notice, slowly processing it before translating to the smaller Altalar next to them.

"<MoA> Here's a question, Myriani. Is this irony or no? A duel over a burning of an estate, and the opponent is someone who basically aided with burning down a place that killed a thousand or so?"

@mcmann

4. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

The young Altalar would face Joasaie with an uninterested gaze, some might even call it angsty. With the roll of her eyes, she'd cross her arms and reply.
    "<MoA> You call it irony, I call it blatant stupidity. Why are they so mad, anyways? Is steak not already burnt dead cow? Distasteful as it is."
    She'd stuff her hands into either pocket, spinning on a heel. "<MoA> I will gladly watch this duel, however. What a gold mine! A duel with a Lionpelt. Chaos will surely ensue, and I'm all for THAT at least."

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Mad_Gadfly

Mad_Gadfly ◢◤