The Derna Garda Supply Hunt!

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by Antimreoir, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

In the wake of the recent onslaught of the ‘clickers’ that recently ravaged the city’s streets, the Derna Garda Hunter’s Guild will be hosting an event on the Imperial Lodge hunting trail with the purpose of hunting small and medium game and moderate foraging and gathering to preserve the produce and provide them to the poor and needing in the form of rations.

All hunters are encouraged and requested to come along to participate in the event.

To sweeten the deal, a sum of 500 regals will be paid towards the party that brings the greatest numbers of viable kills; being adult animals of good health and good populations within the Regalian Wilderness.

Please send a letter to Maridenne Morgann of the Derna Garda Hunter's Guild to note your interest in participation.​

OOC Details:
    When?:
    Thursday 5th March, 10pm GMT.
    Why?: Providing ingredients for rations for the poor! And possibly some financial gain too.
    Where?: Starting at the Derna Garda Soldier’s Guild, then at /tp imperiallodge.​

Character Name:
    Character Application:
    IC Letter to Maridenne:

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  2. SevenBirds

SevenBirds Phantasmal and Resplendent

Character Name: Alasdair Lachlan
    Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/alasdair-lachlan-swords-to-plowshares.77131/
    IC Letter to Maridenne:

Greetings, Urddfeistr, and good days to you.
    I would be happy to join you on your hunt to help feed the people during these attacks, if you will allow me. I still have my bow and will carry my staff for if we meet close combat. Hope to see you soon, and safe travels.
    -Alasdair