The Denouncement Of Serna Ashwood

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Nathan, May 11, 2018.

1. Nathan

Nathan Regalian Patrician

FalconThreadStuff.jpg
    House Winslough formally announces the Denouncement of Serna Ashwood to the Regalian People

Let it be known that Serna Ashwood has broken the Code of the Falcon, and has betrayed House Winslough and the Falcon Guard. And therefore, is no longer registered as a Winslough House Guard. Her rights as a House Guard yielded.

Serna Ashwood has broken the Code of the Falcon by not abiding to these commands that it states:

• First Command Broken: Never betray the loyalty of House Winslough, to do so means being marked an 'Oath Breaker'.
    • Second Command Broken: Never seek to harm or kill your fellow guard, to do so is a stain on Winslough's name.
    • Third Command Broken: Respect your Officers and Commanders.
    • Seventh Command Broken: Never deface the Winslough name.
    • Eighth Command Broken: Protect the Winslough Family Members with your life.
    • Ninth Command Broken: Do not partake in illegal activity.
    • Tenth Command Broken: Never act on a suspicious matter unless given the orders to do so.
    • Eleventh Command Broken: Defend Winslough Property and Associates with your life.

Serna Ashwood has broken Eight Commands from the Code of the Falcon.

Lastly, House Winslough wishes to warn the Charters, Businesses, and Organizations within the Crown City of Serna Ashwood's acts of disloyalty, and distrust, along with disgracing the name of those she's sworn to protect and serve. House Winslough asks the nobility and commoners of Regalia to consider carefully before accepting Serna Ashwood as a House Guard, Servant, Employee, or any other valued position in representing your business or honourable House.
    Spirit's Blessings,
    The Brisk Knight of the Viridian Order,
    Eldest Son of Ser Leopold II,
    Heir to the House of Winslough and its holdings,
    Ser Peter Winslough
    FalconThreadStuff.jpg

@The_Western_Fox

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 8
    • Powerful Powerful x 6
    • Constructive Constructive x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. DrDrago

DrDrago The Green Fish

Tua would bust out laughing after being told about this trying to say between wheezing for breath "Ta lass is crazy."

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. MetalG00se

MetalG00se Objection!

Aldrich Morgann sat in the Regalian Institute of Luck. Reading over this denouncement before sighing, "It is truly a sad day when a respectable Viridian such as Peter Winslough feels the need to denounce a commoner to protect his pride. Have any comments on the matter, ser Fi'Ratheilious?"
    @BleachForTheSoul @GrimDeValhalla @Wolfiecat940

• Like Like x 1
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  4. MetalG00se

MetalG00se Objection!

A quick written response to the unjust denouncement from House Winslough
    TextDivider.png

Let it be known House Winslough has made an internal affair public, only bringing to light their failure in leadership and officer command in which their guards feel the need to act out.

Serna Ashwood in self defense and self preservation has been declared by a man with no legal authority to having broken Regalian Insult Law: Falsifying an Oath.

To the first broken "command": It is to my understanding then that being marked as an "Oath Breaker" permits a city wide search and abduction with armed guards?
    To the second broken "command": I ask you this, good ser Winslough. How can a Viridian accuse someone of breaking Regalian Common law without proper trial, judging? Further how can you declare these crimes along with your oaths are broken without providing us with what she did to violate the before mentioned things? As it stands, your accusations are baseless and could be pure imagination, and hot air in spite of a guard leaving your self proclaimed "army".
    To the third broken "command":Once more, please provide the Regalian populace with proof of her doing such things. I ask for Factis Credis or Factis Actis before presenting another 'denouncement'.
    To the seventh broken "command": I see not how a guard trying to leave your charter defaces your family. You are simply looking for more points to make.
    To the eight broken "command": At no point in the entire occurrence involving miss Ashwood did she bring harm to a member of the Winslough family. One of your guards, possibly. Further, with this oath are you implying you have put all of your guards into the position of a LifeGuard?
    To the ninth broken "command": You neglect to specify what crime it is she committed, and further do not provide evidence. I ask that you refrain from these sourceless accusations you expect to see result from.
    To the tenth broken "command": Ever vigilant, ser Winslough.
    To the eleventh broken "command": I believe this would do better as an addition to your Eighth command. As it is the same with a small additional section.

Serna Ashwood as allegedly broken eight oaths, and according to the ser Winslough a handful of Regalian laws.

Lastly, Aldrich J. Morgann wishes to inform the Charters, Businesses, and Organizations within the Crown City that Peter Winslough's accusations are pointless and of no concern to anyone. Aldrich J. Morgann asks the nobility and commoners of Regalia to press the ser Winslough to make this a court trial if he truly feels he is in the right, and that miss Ashwood has broken the series of laws he accuses her of doing. As denouncements do nothing but annoy those looking for actual news.

Further I ask that if ser Winslough wishes to make a reply to this, simply don't. If you wish to protest my statements or slander my words, take me to court. The citizenry have seen enough of what you have to say with your single denouncement. Thank you.
    May we always stay on the path of light,
    Aldrich J. Morgann.
    Judicial Ministry Clerk,
    Lesser Justicar,
    Guild Master of the Regalian Brewer's Guild.
    Attached to the response was a copy of the Regalian Lesser Court Registry so the ser Winslough could indeed make this a court case with minimal effort.
    TextDivider.png
    @NathanPlayzMC_14 @The_Western_Fox @Mortisian @BleachForTheSoul

• Powerful Powerful x 12
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 3
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    #4 MetalG00se, May 11, 2018
    Last edited: May 11, 2018