• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

The Death Of A Deserter

valuevillain

resident astral asshole
Reaction score
Website
talkobamato.me
Faction
i have no allegiances
The Death of a Deserter

giphy.gif

An Announcement by the Azure Order.

As of this day, the 6th of March 305 AC, the Black Mage, and shunner know as Cael'ellia has been executed in private by the Azure Order. Her crimes are as follows:

Assault on members of the Peerage.
Disobeyed a checkpoint put in place by the Hightower Order.
Caused havoc in Ellon Form.
Shunned her collar.
Ignored re-education.

The death of this rogue mage should serve as an example to all other magi within Regalia: The Azure Order will give no freedoms to mages who do not comply with the wishes of the Order and of the Empire at large, and they will be dealt with the full force of the law. The Regalian Empire has been dealing with the magical menace for far too long, and thus, all magi who disobey the Empire will be given the same punishment as the shunner Cael'ellia: death. Death to all rogue mages. Death to all rogue aberrants.

Praise be to His Holiness!

Praise be to the Empire.