The Crime Crackdown, Response To The Molotok Manifesto

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by seoulmate, Aug 8, 2019.

1. seoulmate

seoulmate Queenbreaker

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Crime Crackdown, Response to the Molotok Manifesto

Part 1: The Crime Crackdown
    It is in the observation of the Lord Chancellor and the Lord Commander that for too long of a while, criminal organizations with varying levels of jacobinist and heretical natures have been able to run their operations within the City of Regalia without having to worry about consequences. Although the Violet Order has worked so honorably and vigilantly to beat down the syndicates as they came and violated our books and posed threats to our people, these organizations have been able to utilize an empty space in the law which enabled them to run their operations without facing repercussions. As the Chancellor of the Empire, I, Amelina Peirgarten, will personally see to it that the guards are able to make our City a safer environment for all denizens, by installing the proper necessary laws for our protectors and law enforcement's’ use, and I will ensure that the streets of Regalia can be cleansed of jacobinist missive and outlawed onslaught.​

With this statement made, The Chancellor of the Empire hereby declares throughout Regalia that the following laws will be created and installed into Regalian State Law from the moment this announcement is published into publicity. These laws are not retroactive, but will be completely utilized from this point and onward.
    • To create a criminal organization and recruit members to its cause, is illegal.
    • To enter a criminal organization and work towards its cause, is illegal.
    • To support, aid, and associate with criminal organizations, is illegal.
    • To preach jacobinism and rebellion through propaganda, is illegal.
    • To rebel against the Government, and the Empire, is illegal.

By definition, a criminal organization is any group of like-minded individuals working for a cause that is deemed to be against any and every written and expressed Law.
    Any organization that holds heretical and jacobinist views and causes are illegal organizations. Any organization that deals in any form of crime are illegal organizations. Any organization that deals in negatively harmful and physically violent business are illegal organizations. Any organization that challenges the Empire and threatens the stability of nobility are illegal organizations.

These are changes that have been necessary for a great deal of time, additions that will work to ensure that the streets of Regalia, Old Town or New, are kept in a safer environment for the proud citizens of Regalia to roam and enter.

[​IMG]

Part 2: Response to the Molotok Manifesto
    As long as monarchy is an existing form of governance, there will always be democracy and it’s sub-parts attempting to fight it down. Although I am usually not the kind of woman to waste a second of my life to pay heed to jacobinist farce, I have taken the time out of my busy agenda to run my eyes over what is now referred to as the Dyatlovist Doctrine, which seems to have spread like wildfire amongst our communities and poisoned the minds of many who live within our walls. As Chancellor of the Empire, I felt the necessity to offer this threat a proper response, for it’s perpetrators caution, and for the public's heed.

My observations have found that the Molotok Manifesto is little more than a futile and frankly humoring attempt to undermine the historically established reign of hereditary rulership by inspiring the minds of the peasant into a collateral revolt against the ruling government with the ambition to overthrow and eventually replace the nobility and other figures of power and influence. By attempting to incite rebellion against systematic monarchy and waging war against the privileged of the Empire, the Dyatlovists prove that they are opposers of the Kade regime, thus decorating themselves as direct and blatant opposers of the Empire and it’s established system. Furthermore, the Dyatlovists attempt to accomplish this by recruiting ranks of Ailor and non-Ailor alike, and viewing the opposing races to Ailor as equal to themselves in value and social status. This view of equality-amongst-all is completely Jacobinism in it’s very nature, and the Capital Law clearly deems it as punishable by execution, which means that sooner or later, the leaders of the Dyatlov and myself will be face to face as their skin is flayed from their bodies within my sight, a necessary treatment that their ongoing propaganda and attempts to steal and rob from our local businesses and their jacobinist views will surely justify.

Such blatant attempts to undermine the integrity of the Empire, and the privileges of nobility, and the unsightly desires to bring the non-human races of Aloria into equality with the ruling race by promoting Jacobinism, and furthermore, to try and plant this corrupt seed into the minds of commoners to try and rally them as brainwashed soldiers to fight for their cause and take their damage for them, is to prove oneself to be in complete neglection of all law and order and stability. Rules and laws exist to ensure that the human class is above wildlife. A systematic approach to statecraft and capital governance will always prevent the creation of rebellious and rowdy organizations that may attempt to overthrow the government and create unnecessary chaos and havoc.

It is my job to make certain the stability of the Capital and Empire en masse. The Governments and the Law Enforcement must mutually work in each others favors to ensure that these attempts to undermine the ability and capability of the Ministries, the Imperial Household and the Landed Rulerships, are entirely squashed and prevented from function. The newly created laws will see to ensure that attempting to run and organize groups of heretical, jacobinist, and criminal intent will be deemed a threat to the integrity of the Regalian City, and open the ability for the guards of the Violet Order to deal more swiftly with the threats that the denizens of Regalia might face as a result of the outlawed and illegal operations of corruptly minded individuals. The Chancellor of the Empire therefore deems it illegal to follow the ways of the Molotok Doctrine, as well as to follow any organization or collective that promotes the ideals of jacobinism and/or heresy.

In order to ensure the Regalian Peace, the right steps must be taken that will cripple the attempts of any who festers and shares the ideals of overthrowing the Imperial regime and the Regalian Government and it’s Privileged Institutes. Any attempts to undermine the social class of nobility will be duly met with an unbeatable force. The utmost task of the Chancellor is to ensure the stability of the Capital City, and these are the first steps towards ensuring that the high denizens of Regalia will be rid of ill-intending terrorists and their corrupt propaganda.

Utmost blessings and benevolences to all who are illuminated under the light and guidance of the Spirit. As we walk along the way,

Her Grace, Lady Amelina Peirgarten
    Grand Duchess of Lorhauser
    Lord Chancellor of the Empire

• Powerful Powerful x 25
    • Like Like x 4
  2. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

A certain Manathar coughs "I can't believe it, Vala, crime is illegal". @Athelois

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. FeralGayWalnut

FeralGayWalnut Lesbian Worst Enemy

She considered the words written on the paper before her. Singular eye moving over each line before uttering the few words, “She’s come into her own. That’s for sure.” And with a final shrug at the paper, the Violet Guard Captain known as Sera strolled off.

4. Yoggery

Yoggery Quiet and Falling

A tall, slender, masked figure read over, 'to rebel against the government and empire,' before writing, the follower: "Gay -Drakthulium" just under it.

5. Jonificus

Jonificus Pizza the Hutt

Hengest Harhold claps.

• Powerful Powerful x 11
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Aespair

Aespair Am I the only one here?

The Duke of the Veer frowned as he read the notice.

"What has this changed? The Dyatlovists have been wanted for execution since day one."

7. Wumpatron

Wumpatron Das Wump

"Seems she went right for it despite our most recent talks. Admirable to say the least," uttered Guy Delmotte as he read the announcement.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Nirnro0t

Nirnro0t Always smirking

Fen’nan gave the announcement a read over with a deadpan expression, “I don’t like her.” She lamented flatly, crossing her arms.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. NebulaePrimo

NebulaePrimo The Everwatcher :powerful:

Claire d'Anjou just laughed. "Oh my," she chuckled, "It seems the Lord Chancellor feels as though crime is against the law. They really picked a smart one this time, didn't they, Levay?"
    @MippyMoo

• Constructive Constructive x 1
  10. HereticTakao

HereticTakao dark spirited demidevil

"Ooooohhhh noooooo, crime is illegal! I could've never seen this coming! A shocking turn of events, won't you say?" another certain Manathar would say to her fiancée. @PapidaCarrot

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  11. xX_OliverOnly_Xx

xX_OliverOnly_Xx sugoi

“We did it fellas, crime is no more!” said Frejnir to a fellow guardsman. “No need for us anymore, right?”

12. Nixces

Nixces N/A

"Yeah, no fucking shit crime is illegal. They're clearly closin' th'loop holes y'idiots."

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  13. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

After making the Dyatlovist leaders heads roll in a public execution arranged by his hand, Rodrigo Peirgarten shrugged away a guard reporting him of public half-brained insults against the Chancellor. "Oh, let them talk, Arnyn. The whole load of them are uneducated peasant cutthroats living in the suburbs, I bet their underdeveloped brains malfunctioned when trying to read half the sentences on the proclamation."

"Yes, of course crime is illegal. But it has never been defined as illegal in the books until now, which meant that, technically, until this proclamation, it was entirely legal to start a criminal organization. Any action that is not written and deemed as illegal in the Law books, is legal. These changes amend to that. Who's stupid? Us, who fill in that loophole? Or them, who have been unaware of this loophole for their entire lives?"

He dismissed Arnyn as he entered his office, but then turned abruptly, "Wait. Also."

"From now on, see to it that anyone who speaks disrespectfully of the Chancellor in public will have their kneecaps broken."

@Winterless

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. MyCatBubbles

MyCatBubbles Massivecrafts Schizo

Mathias looked down at the news given to him as a frown soon crossed his face, lazily murmuring out as he brought his morning smoke to his lips. "Ah.. As ridiculous they were with their 'common ownership' crap.. That message.. 'The only thing to lose are your chains..' was something we all should have turned to. Good luck in the afterlife ya' trendsetters, I'd imagine its miles better than this backwards city.."

15. Winterless

Winterless The MVP of Romance RP

A certain Bloodcast Knight would glance back at Commander Peirgarten as he was called to stop, before chuckling slightly.

"I live in the suburbs. But, aye... The things we do for love. Kneecaps it is."

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Mollymock

Mollymock Regalian Citizen

The jester raises their hand to stroke the porcelain chin of their mask,"What's this? I have been committing offences this entire time?!" She stumbled back, hand now clutching over where her heart would be,"Oh! It pains me so! My pour feeble and fickle heart! I had no idea that I was doing something so heinous! So cruel! Arrest me now, Violets! I turn myself in!" Her motion ceased. A thunderous cackle erupting and echoing from her blank mask, arms throwing up toward the sky;"The scene is set! The stage is lit! I accept this challenge as I do any role given before me! This shall be my Magnum Opus, and that is something to count on." And with that, Solitaire happily skipped off, humming a gleeful tune to herself.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

Azra rolled her eyes and sighed, "Knew she was a bad idea."

Haeddi simply appeared confused. Criminal organizations? In my good Unionist neighborhood?

18. ZiggyStarDusted

ZiggyStarDusted *lute music stops*

The Bloodcast commander tipped a shot of whiskey into his tea that morning.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  19. KyleDinny

KyleDinny i love low resolution joeswansen pheonix

Tobek gazed upon the notice with narrowed slits for eyes "Whey, this is just saying what anyone with two brain cells to rub together would say. Crime is Illegal. Snakes are everywhere and backstab people even when they promise they've changed."

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Magivore

Magivore No Rest For The Wicked

"You know, as much as I find this empire deplorable in its current divine right of ruling, I think I find its people worse," grumbled the bass string of a voice from Xilthruum the Lich as his skeletal fingers bent the corners of the page into the candlelight. He placed down the parchment to look up to his followers to give his next lesson, the massive magnifying lens at the edge of his desk distorting his facial features into a comical, if not grotesque, sight.

"My pupils, use this document as a learning experience. Some here have followed along in laughter and spit, which I say, the latter is justifiable, but those laughing are nothing more than whelps. Some have given it thought. 'To do crime is illegal,' so says the page, doesn't it?" Before someone could give an answer, he chucked the page down onto the desk in a flurry of papyrus and ink, jabbing out an accusatory finger to someone who smirked in the back. "Wrong, you nincompoops! This page is defining what the word 'illegal' is in the context of groups, then happily puts a tack on where the word 'illegal' should be placed! Killing somebody is against the rules, and everyone 'knows' that, but if you don't say it is against the rules, then it isn't breaking a rule, it's just a party foul- something that means very little in the political world and even less to the guard forces above. Each new rule put out by these bureaucrats gets us one step away from doing what we want to do. As far as this declaration is concerned, it has officially made gang activity criminal and prosecutable; something in the past that was wrong, but not even an offense worth fining beyond questioning a citizen who wasn't being arrested. To keep a gang under technically legal patrols is now harder than ever because of this small bundle of words pushed out by a pale little woman who just sat herself down in a chair too big to fit her influence. You laugh here and now at her, but that woman who likely weighs as much as I do is to thank for the destruction of an organization that gave us a cushion of cover and likely comprised of half of your friends. Stop chuckling, start thinking!"

The lich looked back down to his desk to resume his mostly silent and now fuming work while the lecture hall bumbled with people checking out books and asking questions of each other to break the tension. However, despite the fact that his 'pupils' kept socializing, their voices faded away as he made a sudden realization. "Yes," he muttered to nobody in particular as he gave the public doctrine one more read, "what we are doing is wrong. But perhaps I still have ways to make it possible. Very well, Lady Chancellor, I will participate in this cat and mouse chase of yours. Now to decide who is to be the cat..."

(I promise no OOC harm or offense to anyone here, Xilthruum is just mean.)

• Powerful Powerful x 14
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #19 Magivore, Aug 9, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
  21. MippyMoo

MippyMoo Resident Sad Corpse Man

A late response

Levay Quicedo noted Claire’s words. He nodded in agreement to her statement.

“Oh, definitely. Genius, isn’t she?”

@NebulaePrimo

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  22. PresentMediator

PresentMediator You betcha Supremium

"I mean... I'm not a criminal. Are you?..." the other manathar said in response, his tone filled with unsurety whilst he questioned whether or not he picked the right partner to spend the rest of his life with. @HereticTakao

23. G0atfather

G0atfather The G0atfather

Riviel cocked her brow, "Illegal things are illegal...astonishing" she laughed.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  24. Jupiter6700

Jupiter6700 The Raptor

Fjord drank his ale, stopping at the notice and furrowed his brows. He stopped drinking for a moment while he looked to the notice before saying to himself, “Would’ve loved to see how drunk she was when she wrote this beauty. Must be something with the Ithanians.” He said, then looking to his ale with a pained expression of betrayal. “Fuck...” He said before pouring his ale on the street and walking off in a slightly more sour mood.

25. JResurrected

JResurrected Broken On the Stone

Kurt Hofmeier read the post with a hungry eye, eager for news of the city, especially from the hand of the Chancellor. "Ach so, zhe value of bureaucracy! I only hope zhese vords discourage fighting about in zhe streets...", he muttered to himself, continuing on into the public meeting place.

26. TyrolleanEagle

TyrolleanEagle Grand Elder of Calemberg

The Grand Elder of Calemberg sat back into the cushions of his chair, twirling the end of his moustache between two fingers. So this was the missive that everyone had been bloody talking about. Quite honestly he was not too terribly impressed. He had no love for the second female chancellor in a row, but, “I suppose this further proves the point,the Grand Elder began, discarding the missive as pushed his chair back from his desk, rising to his feet. “Even the most inconsequential slip up from the Empire’s highest politician, and all of the worthless nobodies of the Realm appear out of the woodwork with their snide bloody quips.” The aging Typhonus gave an idle sigh of slight frustration. He had been on the receiving end of this sort of negative publicity all too many times in his tenure. Perhaps he pitied the Peirgarten, in a way.

• Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  27. RoseRP

RoseRP Rose

Rosana was facepalming... and ranting to her Kitten about the idiocity of this.
    "I thought if you applied - you were supposed to be smart, you act like this changed anything and that this is new.. Crime has been illegal for Frisit knows how long.. you make no change - but this city - this place we are not allowed to be vocal - or feel resentment - the town is so nice it's KILLING people. There is a saying 'Kill with kindness' and you are taking this to the next level. I might as well live in the sewers because the surface isn't safe - NOWHERE IS SAFE FOR US ANYMORE! We have to sleep at night worried if a dagger will be sent across the nape of our neck. It's sad when the Sewers are safer then the surface EVER WILL BE. You have threatened the neutrality of the Rose Court with the Inquisitors - ontop of that I have seen guards enter the sewers now with a friend! Without a warrant seemingly! And you wonder why people are rebelling? Why people hate the guard and the empire? You shun things you should - I trust you, if you were ever in any of our shoes you'd feel the same exact resentment we do. Isldar's are afraid of showing there necks now in fear of being taken to Greygate, We can't even trust people anymore or tell who is foe and who is friend. At this point becoming a Kathar would be more appealing then being on the surface - I'd rather have a dagger thrusted into my gut then spend one more second reading another one of these ridiculous rites - They don't know what they're talking about! For Frisit's sake the Hiearchy is more put together and more how a empire should run compared to these bafoons!"

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  28. JResurrected

JResurrected Broken On the Stone

Rosana sure is frustrated about this!

29. RoseRP

RoseRP Rose

Indeed.

30. Mortisian

Mortisian The Flesh is Weak, the Machine is Strong

"Good job Lord Chancellor, you've got a storm ahead of you but I have faith in you." A local Dressolini Field General stated to a local paper company, @Infinatum