The Copper Maiden's Ad

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Caduceus_Clayy, Jan 3, 2022.

1. Caduceus_Clayy

Caduceus_Clayy "Something will be here"

[​IMG]

____________________________________________________________________________

An advertisement would be put up in Crookback, Old Town and Regalia proper
    Dear Potential Employers of Regalia

Having seen other imagery of work adverts about, I have decided to put up my own to try and get some money in my pocket these trying, and cold, times. Hello, my name is S Asra, and I am the owner of the Copper Maiden, a boat in the harbour always looking for reasons to press out into the ocean again. If you are looking for passage elsewhere, deliveries or otherwise, please consider hiring us for such transfers. We are also open for parties and other hireable works that require a boat (including private deliveries), though for a little extra. We aren't party planners, and we generally like keeping our deliveries open and simple. In terms of pricing that can be negotiated in a meeting before the work begins. Thanks for reading and, once again, please consider us for deliveries.
    Signed Captain S Asra

Just below that, and only in Crookback and Old Town, an extra note would be added on top
    P.S.
    People of Crookback and Old Town, if you are looking for work and have experience or are looking for experience on the waves or working with our ship, consider penning me a letter sharing your skills, interest and what you would bring to the table, or coming to meet me in person to tell me this yourself. I am usually wandering around either in Regalia proper or in Crookback having a nice brandy. I am quite easy to spot I am a colourful sort, and a Qadir. This message is especially for others of Sorcerous origin.

____________________________________________________________________________

For those interested, I am just trying to get more RP growth out as I have been away for a while and need to get back out there. I also do, canonically, have a boat, but it's just IC, as stated by my proficiency listed here - https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/s-asra-the-shifting-sorcerer.96675/. If penning a letter, I would suggest responding here or msging me on discord through - @Caduceus_Clayy (Blue Room)#7134. Thank you very much.

• Powerful Powerful x 3
    #1 Caduceus_Clayy, Jan 3, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2022
  2. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

A notes is returned to the board in Farradi but soon a wandering Qadir eould translate it. Likely putting up a common translation just to taunt the original replier a little.

Always good to see another Qadir. If you need some help settling in do give me a call.

-Sanalmali Al-Ruz