The Contract Between The Od Albion And The De Piedmont.

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Audianna, Sep 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Audianna

Audianna Barking up a tree but I'm the wrong type of bitch.

[​IMG]

This is a contract made between Seller, Marilynne Amelia Leslie od Albion, and the buyer, Violetta Belle de Piedmont for the sale of Seller’s Golden Willow Tavern.

The Golden Willow Tavern is a public Tavern serving a multitude of different beverages of Wine, Beer, Vodka, Rum, Mead, Gin, and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.

The Golden Willow Tavern also serves a multitude of different foods regular meals (Ex. Herzuppe and Ostepai) and sweets (Ex. Svele and Lefse). Along with the regular meals and sweets the Golden Willow will also continue to serve seasonal menus and the Golden Hive menu.

The Golden Willow Tavern is sold as is. Seller makes no warrants about the condition or future condition of the Golden Willow Tavern.

Seller will provide the Buyer with the Taverns title, property, authority, and everything concerning the Golden Willow Tavern.

Seller [​IMG]
    Date 308 AC. September Twenty-third.
    Buyer [​IMG] Date 308 AC. September Twenty-third.
    Witness[​IMG]
    Date 308 AC. September Twenty-third.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 Audianna, Sep 25, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2020
  2. Audianna

Audianna Barking up a tree but I'm the wrong type of bitch.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. canaaa

canaaa tea gremlin Staff Member PR2

Milena pauses, eyeing the little notice as it comes. "I wonder if they're still honoring that Buck contract..? I should ask, mmn."

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  4. MonMarty

MonMarty Thotdodger Staff Member Server Owner

Hate to disappoint. But when a Staff member now ex-Staff is given permission to use a public venue to host bartending for the sake of server event activity, that does not mean they own the place IC. This contract is null and void because it was never their family's to give away.

• Like Like x 1
    • Constructive Constructive x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.