The Inquisition

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Doc_Cantankerous, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Doc_Cantankerous

Doc_Cantankerous Second Foundationer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The bells of the Grand Cathedral would ring with an echo across the sprawling streets of the Capital. Though the dawn had just acquainted itself with the newly alight sky, the shuffle of common feet made their way towards the looming building.

“Let it be known! By the invested will of the Crown, and Sancella! That a new order shall stand to face the coming days!” a curate would announce, from the Cathedral doors.

“The Confessors shall deliver justice to the unrighteous! Security to the faithful! And peace, to our glorious Empire!” the man would yell, almost bursting a lung as his face grew red with passion.

“To those with pious fury! Zealous devotion! To those of Humanum! Heed the call! Join us, in our divine task! Glory to the Empire, and may she live for all eternity!”

At this the crowd would pause in amazement, a few mumbles traveling the length of the plaza, before an eruption of chatter and talk. The young curate re-entered the Cathedral, followed by the loud creaking of Cathedral doors, as they began to shut. With a new dawn, came a new Order. Though its mark was yet to be made.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Confessors of Volckamar is an organisation tasked with the detainment of Heretics, and enforcement of Canon Law, throughout the Crown City. The Order is commanded by a Grand Inquisitor, who handles the day to day running of things, and carries out orders on behalf of the Sancella. The Order uses Inquisitory tactics to reveal the heresies of its imprisoned criminals, and reserves public burnings for only the most severe of Heresy.

The Order is taking recruits, of a strictly Humanum status (Humans, Elf, Dwarf, Qadir, Chi), and Unionist background, though is said to be selective in its intake. Any deviation from Unionist tradition will result in removal, immediately, under the Divine Regent’s discretion.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lord Inquisitor

The Lord Inquisitor holds relatively supreme control over the Inquisition, with appropriate oversight from the Supreme Reverend and Divine Regent. He manages the Inquisitors and Confessors; giving them direction and guidance to further the Great Way in the name of the Imperial Spirit.

Inquisitors

Chosen from among the most accomplished of Confessors, the Inquisitors are an elite force, of the Order’s most advanced interrogators. They oversee the most important investigations, and are trusted with the management of delicate cases. The Inquisitors answer to none but His High Holiness, the Divine Regent, and the Lord Inquisitor.

Confessors

Confessors, while fulfilling the role of a standard guard within the Order, are also tasked with more demanding goals. The Confessor is the backbone of the Order, integrating, and forcing confession from those deemed heretics by the state. A Confessor must use an array of methods to extract the truth from a heretic, and as such, the role is no easy feat.

Acolyte

Acolyte is the lowest ranking member of the Order. Acolytes must serve under a Confessor or higher, to earn their way into the Order through field work. While an Acolyte may not make a formal arrest, they may assist in one, and must do so five times, before becoming a fully fledged member. Acolytes serve as squires to the higher member of the Order, cleaning armour, weapons, and the stables.

- Specialized Ranks -

Seneschal

The Seneschal is a judicial and administrative officer within the Inquisition, tasked with the upkeep of documents and general oversight of members. He serves as an adviser to the Lord Inquisitor and Divine Regent, and maintains the privilege of assuming leadership of a situation in the absence of the Lord Inquisitor and Divine Regent.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In-Game Name:

Character Name:

Is your character approved? (Please provide a link. Character sheets are not mandatory but definitely encouraged):

What race is your character?:

What is your motivation to become a member of the Confessors of Volckamar:

On a scale of 1 (barely) to 10 (incredibly); how active are you?:

Have you ever been banned/jailed/muted? If so, why?:

Do you have access to Teamspeak or Skype?:

Do you consider yourself well versed in Regalia’s roleplay scene and its lore?:

Is your character a Unionist? :

Have you read through the Unionist and Sancella of Union pages on the wiki?: Yes/No (not required but suggested)

Is your character willing to follow orders?:

Does your character have any formal experience with religious institutions? If so, what?:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Will you stand with the Faithful, or cast aside your brothers and sisters in Union?
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 23
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
    #1 Doc_Cantankerous, Apr 5, 2017
    Last edited: May 14, 2017
  2. YouDontKnowJack

YouDontKnowJack quarantining

IMG_4014.JPG

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Funny Funny x 8
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. KyleDinny

KyleDinny i love low resolution joeswansen pheonix

In-Game Name:

Baemar

Character Name:
    Tilian Geistric

Is your character approved? (Please provide a link. Character sheets are not mandatory but definitely encouraged):
    An application is currently in the works and should be up for scrutiny in a short while.

Ailor

I have motivation to further spur my characters involvement in Unionist institutions and it would tie in nicely with my current application.

6-7

I've been muted in the past for depreciated rules involving hashtags.

Yes, I have Skype information I can share and @AntonVoron knows my skype details. I can also use TeamSpeak.

I have had a lot of years in the roleplay scene and have had relatively large scenes within past roleplay events, from nobility to common roleplay. I am always keen to involve myself into current roleplay opportunities and see this as a good way to start.

Is your character a Unionist?:
    Yes

Have you read through the Unionist and Sancella of Union pages on the wiki?:
    Yes

Is your character willing to follow orders?: Yes

Does your character have any formal experience with religious institutions? If so, what?:
    Yes, I plan to have Tilian written as a Reverend in my character application. He have attended co-hosted sermons alongside Médard.

@AntonVoron @Doc_Cantank @Kalthof

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. AntonVoron

AntonVoron [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Money Man [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

I've personal experience with your roleplay, and despite your recent delving into Unionist RP, you've grasped it all very well. Get that app sorted out sharp, other than that, I can give you a safe accepted. I'll drop you into the chat asap.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Gwyndo

Gwyndo Scottish Egg

I can't leave this page without making a comment on that formatting.

Top quality.
    Fantastic job.
    High respect.
    many wow.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. CainsTedTalk

CainsTedTalk Desert Creatures go brrr

In-Game Name: Cain_et_Abel

Character Name: Henry Banastre

Is your character approved? (Please provide a link. Character sheets are not mandatory but definitely encouraged): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/henry-banastre.46054/

What race is your character?: Leuzt Vixe Ailor

What is your motivation to become a member of the Confessors of Volckamar: I highly enjoy religous Millitary Roleplay, in character wise Henry is something of a Zealot and believes he can better serve the Great Way enforcing Holy Law.

On a scale of 1 (barely) to 10 (incredibly); how active are you?: Going to put a Five now because I have times where I am very active to times where I'm lucky to be on. My schedule is rather Impulsive.

Have you ever been banned/jailed/muted? If so, why?: I'm an Angel.

Do you have access to Teamspeak or Skype?: Both, however I'm novice to Teamspeak's controls so don't expect to see me on it often.

Do you consider yourself well versed in Regalia’s roleplay scene and its lore?: Yep

Is your character a Unionist? : Of course.

Have you read through the Unionist and Sancella of Union pages on the wiki?: Yes/No (not required but suggested) Yep, just to be safe I'll skim it once more.

Is your character willing to follow orders?: Of course.

Does your character have any formal experience with religious institutions? If so, what?: He was somewhat in the Bronze Halberd Society and the Violet Order Chapter that followed it if that counts.

#6 CainsTedTalk, Apr 7, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  7. AntonVoron

After a gleaming recommendation, and consultation, I'm very happy to accept you into the Inquisition. Welcome aboard!

p.s PM your skype and I'll drop you into the chat

8. Tibertastic

Tibertastic Man of the People

In-Game Name: Tibertastic

Character Name: Vulmar Ravenstad

Is your character approved?: Not yet.

What race is your character?: Ailor.

What is your motivation to become a member of the Confessors of Volckamar: I have been wanting to create an inquisition for quite a while and this is my opportunity to do so. Among other things I've also served in the previous Inquisition and helped propagate the roleplay scene with that opportunity.

On a scale of 1 (barely) to 10 (incredibly); how active are you?: 10.2

Have you ever been banned/jailed/muted? If so, why?: We've discussed this.

Do you have access to Teamspeak or Skype?: Yep.

Do you consider yourself well versed in Regalia’s roleplay scene and its lore?: Very much so.

Is your character a Unionist?: To the death.

Have you read through the Unionist and Sancella of Union pages on the wiki?: I breathe it.

Is your character willing to follow orders?: Of course, Uncle Medard!

Does your character have any formal experience with religious institutions? If so, what?: My character does not, however he is serving as a Helerial. I, however, have been in the Crimson Inquisition as Olivier de Blouscheur serving as the Religious Official for it.

9. Doc_Cantankerous

After careful consideration, I will Accept this application. Welcome aboard.

• Generous Generous x 1
  10. Stannerys

Stannerys Refugee

In-Game Name: Stannerys

Character Name:
    Everard Hayward.

Is your character approved?:
    Here! (Waiting for a review).

What race is your character?: Ailor.

What is your motivation to become a member of the Confessors of Volckamar: I’ve heard word about the former Inquisitions that had once been played, and witnessed some, they seemed interesting enough but I never applied. What’s different with this one is it has never been ran by the High Reverend, Reverend, and overseen by the Supreme Reverend. One of my major motivations to become a member is I want to gain experience in Religious Military Roleplay, whilst also gaining major character development. I believe my character ties in with this.

On a scale of 1 (barely) to 10 (incredibly); how active are you?: Up until recently of my activity had fallen down to about a 3-4, but that is changing. (I'd typically be be a 7-8).

Have you ever been banned/jailed/muted? If so, why?: No.

Do you have access to Teamspeak or Skype?: Yes.

Do you consider yourself well versed in Regalia’s roleplay scene and its lore?: Yes, I do.
    Is your character a Unionist?: Yes.

Have you read through the Unionist and Sancella of Union pages on the wiki?: Yes, I have.

Is your character willing to follow orders?: Yes.

Not exactly, however he’s a major conservative, with a firm belief in Unionism

• Like Like x 1
  11. AntonVoron

I'm going to Accept this app. PM me your skype details, and I'll drop you into the chat. Welcome.

12. AlysaPotato

AlysaPotato Daensquad

13. HeyoBiggums

HeyoBiggums Urlan Advocate Supremium

In-Game Name: Biggums9001

Character Name: Maxwell Ta'ren

Is your character approved? (Please provide a link. Character sheets are not mandatory but definitely encouraged): Link

What race is your character?: Ailor

What is your motivation to become a member of the Confessors of Volckamar: Maxwell wished to bring back the Crimson Inquisition. Now, seeing this, he immediately became infatuated with this organization, rather thankful he doesn't have to write a ton of directory stuff and such.

On a scale of 1 (barely) to 10 (incredibly); how active are you?: 8!

Have you ever been banned/jailed/muted? If so, why?: N/A

Do you have access to Teamspeak or Skype?: Both!

Do you consider yourself well versed in Regalia’s roleplay scene and its lore?: Yes'm

Is your character a Unionist? : Of course!

Have you read through the Unionist and Sancella of Union pages on the wiki?: Yes!

Is your character willing to follow orders?: Yes!

Does your character have any formal experience with religious institutions? If so, what?: The Crimson Inquisition.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Chiruda

Chiruda Mistress of the Beneath

In-Game Name:
    Chiruda

Character Name:
    Samon Eynsford.

Is your character approved?
    No, he's not approved, but he's participated in the Burning of the Grove event. Additionally I'll write him up after a while of playing him.

Ailor Human.

My recent character is a burning flame of motivation to roleplay for me. Coincidentally, he happens to be a bit of a Unionist Extremist - as could be seen by that one event where he led one of the attacks on the Dulofall Grove and burned it to the ground with his friends who then died. I find this really fun, actually - and I've long wanted to try out roleplay based around religion.

Forums? 9. In game lol like 3

No.

Yes, and you have it.

Very much so; I'm a lore staff. I'm particularly knowledgable on Vampire lore.

Avidly, yes.

Have you read through the Unionist and Sancella of Union pages on the wiki?: Yes/No (not required but suggested)
    Yes.

Yes, if from someone of religious power.

Not exactly. Him and his friends used to take matters into their own hands and act. They considered themselves executors of what should have happened ages ago. Sadly, 2/3 of the people who began died, but Samon is one of the few alive.

15. Doc_Cantankerous

Unfortunately we have not seen enough deeds done recently to let you into this organization. Rejected.

I do enjoy the fanaticism and bravery to help the faithful. Approved.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  16. Motherland

Motherland The forgotten ancient

In-Game Name:
    Stadtkirche

Character Name:
    Euphrosyne Amherst

The app is a WIP
    Ailor

I had originally thought to make her a Crystal Maiden, but I quite enjoy CRP. But I still greatly enjoy religion RP, such as when I played Diana. Instead of recycling an old character and changing things about her I've decided to try this out.
    I think that having one criminal and one confessor is quite the opposite but I plan to do it with grace.
    Furthermore, I think I need more roleplay experience with her in order for inspiration for the character app I'm writing.

9-10

Autoban for lagging, and a mistake. Both cleared up now.

Both. Cantank you have my skype

Do you consider yourself well versed in Regalia’s roleplay scene and it's lore?:
    Probably more than I should be if I'm honest.

Yes.

Many times.

To become a leader you must first be a follower.

I was originally going to make her a Crystal Maiden,
    But even without being one she is still an avid Unionist, Attending ceremonies and "church" at least three times a week.

solveigdone2.PNG

17. Timisc

Timisc The Worst

In-Game Name: Timisc

Character Name:
    Leonzio Vauclain

Is your character approved? (Please provide a link. Character sheets are not mandatory but definitely encouraged): Yup

What race is your character?: Ailor (Dressolini)

What is your motivation to become a member of the Confessors of Volckamar: While not showing his Unionism all that much, he is growing stricter with his faith and wishes to show such and do more for the Empire. On an OOC level I think this will spark good RP and I'm interested in the whole inquisition side of things.

On a scale of 1 (barely) to 10 (incredibly); how active are you?: 11

Have you ever been banned/jailed/muted? If so, why?: Ew no

Do you have access to Teamspeak or Skype?: Yes, sir

Do you consider yourself well versed in Regalia’s roleplay scene and its lore?: Ye

Is your character a Unionist?: Very much so, yes.

Have you read through the Unionist and Sancella of Union pages on the wiki?: Yes/No (not required but suggested) I have but need to do so some more.

Is your character willing to follow orders?: For the most part, yes. I kinda wanna say find out IC.

Does your character have any formal experience with religious institutions? If so, what?: No, he does not.

18. Kalthof

Kalthof Refugee

After careful consideration and discussion, I will Reject this application.
    After careful consideration and discussion, I will Accept this application. Welcome aboard.

19. GenericNerd

GenericNerd Regalian Pioneer

@Doc_Cantankerous
    In-Game Name:
    Completely_Evan

Character Name: Elluin Adven

Is your character approved? (Please provide a link. Character sheets are not mandatory but definitely encouraged): Previously Approved; Currently needs reviewer.

What race is your character?: Isldar

What is your motivation to become a member of the Confessors of Volckamar: OOC: I believe this will be a great way to better familiarize myself with the lore, and roleplay scene of Regalia, I have an interest in charter RP, as it's more structured than most of the others, which is certainly desirable. Elluin previously was a priest of the Regalian Clergy, and I would like to get him involved in another religious government official organization. IC: Elluin was previously a priest of the Clergy though had to go under ground during the take-over of Freya lo, he has now recently come back to see the heresy and filth blanketing the city he so wished to protect, and cleanse. To Elluin the Volckamar Inquisition is just the way to do that, spreading the word of Unionism and taking care of the heretics.

On a scale of 1 (barely) to 10 (incredibly); how active are you?: 8-9!My activity dipped in the past month due to my computer being broken, though from now on I will be on daily. Weekdays I am free 4pm-11pm central time, then on the weekends I am basically always active.

Have you ever been banned/jailed/muted? If so, why?: No, I have a completely clear record.

Do you have access to Teamspeak or Skype?: I have access to both, always on TS while on the server, and constantly checking my Skype.

Do you consider yourself well versed in Regalia’s roleplay scene and its lore?: Yes, I know more than enough to get by but of course, there is always room for improvement.

Is your character a Unionist? : Elluin was previously a Priest of Unionism, and still actively spreads the word of the religion to those that don't know it, and hold daily prayer with those willing to partake.

Have you read through the Unionist and Sancella of Union pages on the wiki?: Yes/No (not required but suggested) I have read through the wiki pages, and plan to look over them again to refresh myself.

Is your character willing to follow orders?: Elluin is more than willing to follow orders given to him.

Does your character have any formal experience with religious institutions? If so, what?: As stated previously he was a Priest in Clergy, and I carried out pretty consistent roleplay in the Cathedral before Freya Lo showed up.

13197.png
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
    #19 GenericNerd, Apr 9, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  20. Last_Link

Last_Link Dont be that guy

Discount Crimson inquisition is discount, but somehow cooler.

• Agree Agree x 1
  21. Kalthof

Kalthof Refugee

After careful consideration and discussion, I will Accept this application for a trial period. Send Doc, Anton, or myself your Skype information over pm.

22. GenericNerd

GenericNerd Regalian Pioneer

Elluin is now approved. Character sheet approved, that is.

#22 GenericNerd, Apr 10, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
  23. Doc_Cantankerous

Added a couple pictures of the snazzy new uniforms.

• Winner Winner x 1
  24. FireFan96

FireFan96 Ever present, Ever seeing Staff Member Lore2

Can confirm, their chief weapons are indeed surprise, fear, ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the Spirit (actually 100% fanatical), and nice uniforms

I didn't expect a kind of Regalian Inquisition.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  25. HobblingHobbit

HobblingHobbit ~Eating punks like you for second breakfast~ Aspirant

In-Game Name: HobblingHobbit

Character Name: Luca dei Orazio

Is your character approved?: It's in the works

What race is your character?: Dressolini Ailor

What is your motivation to become a member of the Confessors of Volckamar: Honestly, it was the public beating of Alfons Birkwood. The public beatings, heretic seeking guard roleplay was something I had a lot of fun with back when the Bronze Halberds were still a thing.

On a scale of 1 (barely) to 10 (incredibly); how active are you?: 5

Have you ever been banned/jailed/muted? If so, why?: No

Do you have access to Teamspeak or Skype?: Both

Do you consider yourself well versed in Regalia’s roleplay scene and its lore?: Yes, I'm kind of a wikiholic.

Is your character a Unionist?: Yes

Have you read through the Unionist and Sancella of Union pages on the wiki?: Yes

Does your character have any formal experience with religious institutions? If so, what?: Nope! Just a passionate Unionist.

• Winner Winner x 3
  26. AntonVoron

Luca earned himself some brownie points, so I'll be more than glad to Accept him into the Confessors. PM me your skype, and I'll add you to the chat.

• Winner Winner x 1
  27. _Capitalx_

_Capitalx_ I Draw and Cry

In-Game Name: _Capitalx_

Character Name: Benjamin Copperspoon

Is your character approved? (Please provide a link. Character sheets are not mandatory but definitely encouraged) It is a WIP

What race is your character?: Dressolini Ailor

To be honest, The Confessor's of Volckamar seem really interesting to be and I think I would really fit in. Also Occly, I think this would be a really interesting roleplay topic and I think I would have a lot of fun. IC, Benjamin is really interested too. After the Alfons Birkwood event, he has been interested in join the White Order. He wants to get the truth out of everyone and serve the Empire. Benjamin is very loyal to the Empire.

On a scale of 1 (barely) to 10 (incredibly); how active are you?: I am a 9 1/2 because on some days I can't because of school and homework. I am usually on a lot during the weekends and on in the afternoon during the weekdays

Have you ever been banned/jailed/muted? If so, why?: None because like I follow the rules. GO RULES.

Do you have access to Teamspeak or Skype?: I have access to Skype

Do you consider yourself well versed in Regalia’s roleplay scene and its lore?: Well, Of Course. I have been on the server for a year and I basically stalk the wiki.

Is your character a Unionist? : Yes

Have you read through the Unionist and Sancella of Union pages on the wiki?: Yes/No (not required but suggested) Yes

Is your character willing to follow orders?: Of Course

Does your character have any formal experience with religious institutions? If so, what?: He is just a Unionist.

28. Doc_Cantankerous

Thank you very much for applying, but we're sadly going to have to Reject your application. We discussed it and we were not certain that you are ready for the responsibilities of being a member of the Inquisition.

29. YouDontKnowJack

YouDontKnowJack quarantining

If I wasn't already a State Protector I would definitely apply. Also if I had a fanatical Unionist character. But yeah some day xD because this looks amazing

30. ScaledSupremacy

ScaledSupremacy No, no, I'm just a... reverse blood donor.

In-Game Name: JustScaled / ScaledSupremacy (But will be on JustScaled when playing this character)

Character Name: Dominic Léon Artiemus

Is yourharacter approved?: Yes. https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/dominic-léon-artiemus-rewrite.54155/

What race is your character?: Alt-Anglian Ailor.

What is your motivation to become a member of the Confessors of Volckamar: OOCly I've always wanted to be part of something crimson inquisition(ish) and I also love the medieval heresy purging concept and it overall seems like interesting rp and a good way to meet people and learn about religious lore.

On a scale of 1 (barely) to 10 (incredibly); how active are you?: 6-7

Have you ever been banned/jailed/muted? If so, why?: Muted once for telling Sophie Baver to kill herself in general chat during an event.

Do you have access to Teamspeak or Skype?: Both, but skype prefferably.

Do you consider yourself well versed in Regalia’s roleplay scene and its lore?: Fairly.

Is your character a Unionist? : 100%

Have you read through the Unionist and Sancella of Union pages on the wiki?: Yes/No (not required but suggested): Yes.

Is your character willing to follow orders?: Completely.

Does your character have any formal experience with religious institutions? If so, what?: He used to be in the old Vigilant shield and he is a Viridian, but no direct "priest/religious work" before. But he sure hates jacobinists and heretics!

@Doc_Cantank @AntonVoron

31. ScaledSupremacy

ScaledSupremacy No, no, I'm just a... reverse blood donor.

lmao.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 2
  32. Xref74

Xref74 Refugee

In-Game Name: Xref74

Character Name: Alfons Erson Birkwood

Is your character approved? (Please provide a link. Character sheets are not mandatory but definitely encouraged): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/alfons-birkwood.53446/#post-667696

What race is your character?: Ailor

What is your motivation to become a member of the Confessors of Volckamar: To prove my innocence in the eyes of the Holy Emperor. Bring true heretics to justice. Also, I want to generate some Holy RP

On a scale of 1 (barely) to 10 (incredibly); how active are you?: 9

Have you ever been banned/jailed/muted? If so, why?: Clean

Do you have access to Teamspeak or Skype?: I have access to Skype

Do you consider yourself well versed in Regalia’s roleplay scene and its lore?: Yeah, I know what's going on

Is your character a Unionist? : 100%

Have you read through the Unionist and Sancella of Union pages on the wiki?: Yes/No (not required but suggested) I have but not recently

Does your character have any formal experience with religious institutions? If so, what?: None apart from this one

#32 Xref74, Apr 12, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  33. AntonVoron

After consideration, we will be Accepting your application on a Trial Period. Welcome! Please PM me your skype details, and I'll add you to the chat.

We don't believe from an IC standpoint, the Inquisition would be willing to recruit those it has punished in the past: for logic and image sake. As such, I will be Rejecting your application. Thank you for taking the time, and best of luck.

• Like Like x 1
  34. avemechanicus

avemechanicus That small orc thats talks funny.

In-Game Name:
    avemechanicus
    Character Name:
    Erashnak of the Raalg
    En progress
    Orcblood ailor.
    To follow Aethelred, whether into the heavens, or the depths alight and charred.
    Expanding and variable.
    Nay.
    Do you have access to Teamspeak or Skype?: Aye

Aye
    Is your character a Unionist? : Sancellist with some Dogartarian ideals.

Aye

Aye, fully.

Does your character have any formal experience with religious institutions? If so, what?: The merits 0f a curate.

35. Kalthof

Kalthof Refugee

After careful consideration and discussion, I shall Accept this application on a Trial period. Please PM me your skype so I can add you to the chat!

#35 Kalthof, Apr 13, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  36. Ynzy

Ynzy It's not that I wasn't listening. I just forgot...

In-Game Name: Ynzy
    Character Name: Marcus Coiro
    Is your character approved?: Yes! https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/marcus-palardrine-coiro.50767/
    What race is your character?: Kalmara Northerner.
    What is your motivation to become a member of the Confessors of Volckamar: To seek out heritics and bring justice to those who wish to bring harm to Church or the Crown. (OOC I think this will be a really good place for this character due to his heavy belief in the Unionist faith.)
    On a scale of 1 (barely) to 10 (incredibly); how active are you?: 7
    Have you ever been banned/jailed/muted? If so, why?: No
    Do you have access to Teamspeak or Skype?: Yes to both.
    Do you consider yourself well versed in Regalia’s roleplay scene and its lore?: Absolutely, somethings I believe I could touch up on however.
    Is your character a Unionist?: 100%
    Have you read through the Unionist and Sancella of Union pages on the wiki?:
    Yes
    Is your character willing to follow orders?: Easily, infact it is something he is very familier with.
    Does your character have any formal experience with religious institutions? If so, what?: I am actually not sure about this one. If the school of Viridian counts at all then yes. If not than no.

37. AntonVoron

After a long talk, I'll be Accepting you on a Trial Period of two Weeks. Welcome! Send me over your skype details and I'll add you in.

38. Emperor_E

Emperor_E Smite-er

In-Game Name: Emperor_E

Character Name: Lathai Daeyra

Is your character approved?: Not yet but I'm going to get off my lazy butt and make an app soon.

What race is your character?: Avanthar.

What is your motivation to become a member of the Confessors of Volckamar: Keeping the streets clean of heretics.

On a scale of 1 (barely) to 10 (incredibly); how active are you?: 8-7.

Have you ever been banned/jailed/muted? If so, why?: Nope. Squeaky-clean.

Do you have access to Teamspeak or Skype?: Both. Prefer skype though.

Do you consider yourself well versed in Regalia’s roleplay scene and its lore?: Yuuuup.

Is your character a Unionist?: Yup yup.

Have you read through the Unionist and Sancella of Union pages on the wiki?: Yes

Is your character willing to follow orders?: Yepp.

Does your character have any formal experience with religious institutions? If so, what?: Nope.

I also got this referral here: @Completely_Evan

39. Kalthof

Kalthof Refugee

After careful consideration and discussion, I shall Accept this application on a Trial period.

40. Crineas

Crineas Carnation of Fristadvlom

In-Game Name: Hamelin

Character Name: Suicidium

Is your character approved? (Please provide a link. Character sheets are not mandatory but definitely encouraged): I dont believe my character is, but there's nothing outstanding that would make him disapproved by any means.

What race is your character?: Human

What is your motivation to become a member of the Confessors of Volckamar: After lengthy conversations with several individuals after my arrival to Regalia, I have been struck with fervent vigor to serve Humanus in a better regard.

On a scale of 1 (barely) to 10 (incredibly); how active are you?: 6, mainly stemming from the fact that my timezone is the deadzone known as oceanic.

Have you ever been banned/jailed/muted? If so, why?: Not at all.

Do you have access to Teamspeak or Skype?: I do.

Do you consider yourself well versed in Regalia’s roleplay scene and its lore?: I wouldn't say so, but I'm picking it up in a rather quickened pace.

Is your character a Unionist? My character does support.

Have you read through the Unionist and Sancella of Union pages on the wiki?: Yes/No (not required but suggested). Not in full.

Is your character willing to follow orders?: Yes.

Does your character have any formal experience with religious institutions? If so, what?: Yes in the form of ancestry, but nothing in particular in Regalia.

• Generous Generous x 1