Approved Sheet The Brave Frøya Han Fjordefil

Discussion in 'Character Applications' started by kampferin, Sep 25, 2021.

1. kampferin

kampferin Greatest Canadian

[​IMG]
    ══════════════════════════════════════════════

[​IMG]
    "Nobody in this world has an easy life. You don't notice it, but everybody has it tough."
    ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Theme | Theme | Theme

[​IMG]
    "I'll become someone who is needed."
    ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
    ╰☆╮Full Name: Frøya Magnhild Han Fjordefil
    ╰☆╮Age: 29
    ╰☆╮Gender: Female
    ╰☆╮Race: Ailor
    ╰☆╮Sexuality: Frøyasexual
    ╰☆╮Preferred Weapon: Both Glaive and Flamberge sword
    Inventory Information
    ╰☆╮A small pouch of regals, containing nearly 50 or 60r
    ╰☆╮Brass knuckles
    ╰☆╮A flamberge greatsword with the words "Frøya den modige” carved into the blade

[​IMG]
    "I can't choose how I was born, but I can determine how I want to live."
    ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

50 + 10 = 60 Total

Core
    ╰☆╮+15 Glaive Combat | Invested
    ╰☆╮+7 Greatsword Combat | Invested
    ╰☆╮+8 Fist Combat | Invested
    ╰☆╮+3 Engineering | Invested

╰☆╮Pack Four | Biotics | Steamtech Branch
    Talent
    ╰☆╮+10 Strength Training | +5 Invested
    Hobby
    ╰☆╮+14 Cooking Art | +5 Honed Skill 2
    ╰☆╮+2 Vocal Art
    ╰☆╮+5 Mixology
    Body Shape
    +30 Bodystat cap. (15 + 8 + 7 + 10 x 1 = 40)
    ╰☆╮Somewhere within althetic and ripped body shape
    ╰☆╮Average Body Fat
    Languages
    +3 Invested +3 Honed Skill 1
    ╰☆╮Skodje | Free | Home-Tongue | Fluent (10/10) |
    ╰☆╮Common | Free | Fluent (10/10) |
    ╰☆╮Forsk | +3 | Linguistics | Fluent (8/10) |
    ╰☆╮Nytalsk | Honed Skill | Fluent (8/10) |
    ╰☆╮Gamvelsk | Free | Fluent (8/10) |

Special Traits/Spells/Mutations
    +3 Invested
    ╰☆╮Honed Skill 1
    ╰☆╮Honed Skill 2
    ╰☆╮Soul Bond 1

╰☆╮Ithanian Gracee Dog
    ╰☆╮Voluism

[​IMG]
    "It's enough for me to be remembered by one person."
    ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
    ╰☆╮Eye Color: Light, grey-ish green
    ╰☆╮Hair Color: Dark brown
    ╰☆╮Hair Style: Short, fluffy
    ╰☆╮Skin Color: Rosy-pale
    ╰☆╮Clothing: Light, easy to move in.
    ╰☆╮Height: 7'5"
    [​IMG]
    "You need to share your burdens to lighten them."
    ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
    Option Two: The Core List

╰☆╮Choose your Character Alignment
    ╰☆╮Lawful Neutral
    ╰☆╮Frøya is loyal to those above her, such as commanders, elders, leaders of groups, and so on. She believes the law is good unless proven otherwise, and has trust in those she believes lawful and good-hearted. Though, she still trusts herself more than others, and will follow her heart if the path so calls for it.
    ╰☆╮Choose your Character Personality Type

╰☆╮Choose your Character's Religion

╰☆╮Old Gods (9/10)
    ╰☆╮Frøya keeps her faith to the Old Gods, and has always had faith towards them, unchanging.
    [​IMG]
    "Life is fleeting."
    ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
    ╰☆╮Childhood | 1-10

╰☆╮Frøya was born on the 21st of January, 280 A.C within a small village in Hvitskag. She was born into a very large family filled with a variety of siblings and relatives. Growing up in her early years, she never felt lonely or lacking in attention, quickly learning discipline and respect. Although she enjoyed proper manners and respect for those above her, she always enjoyed torturing her siblings with constant pranks and never ending irritations. Frøya was known to be a very loud and outgoing child, taking special interest in combat, looking up to her older brothers, especially.
    Once Frøya had turned ten she went off for schooling at the School of Airdh-Rossahn.

╰☆╮Adolescence | 11-18

╰☆╮From the age of ten all up until the age of seventeen Frøya had spent her time in harsh training at the School of Airdh-Rossahn, enduring the seven years with full satisfaction with what she had come to learn. Once she returned home to her siblings - Now in Drixagh, she had grown significantly and doted on her younger siblings more than ever with the information that she had lost some of her family. It was difficult, but she had her sisters to give her comfort and distract her from what would be a terribly painful experience alone. She had always adored her younger sisters, giving them special attention ever since she had grown up with them. After taking the time she needed, she took on the trial of Bev, consuming what should be a fatal amount of toxins. She knew it was a dangerous trial in which not many survived, but she chose it for the sake of her union and to prove her strength. It was a tough and painful process of ups and downs, Frøya suffering immensely while fighting for her life against the poisons she had accepted, bed-ridden. It was a process in which she spent a lot sleeping, feverish and ill. She knew this was her decision, and so she knew she only had two options - Survive and become stronger, or fail and go to her lost loved-ones in the afterlife. After being bed-ridden for almost three weeks, her health started to improve and things looked positive for her. It only took a week or so for her to fully recover afterwards and get back on her feet. This was the beginning of her true adulthood.

╰☆╮Adulthood | 19-29

╰☆╮A year after she took on the trial of Bev, she considered herself truly strong, pushing herself to her limits with her training to finalize what she considered her learning-period, having mellowed out much more while taking care of the family she lived with. She spent a brief time dabbling in other areas, such as learning the languages that had spread around her family, using her siblings as teachers. She also began to take small lessons in engineering as a hobby that didn't require violence, enjoying it as something to do with her free time, though specifically focusing on Steam-tech, learning it from someone in the area they resided in. Frøya also enjoyed often cooking for her family and spoiling them for the people who couldn’t. She grew a close bond with her sisters more than anyone, putting their happiness over her own. The next decade was a lot of raising and spending time with family, a generally peaceful time in her life, and the one she enjoys most. Present-day, Frøya had planned with her older brother to come to Regalia, though in one of the worst times, Frøya was firm in her decision. She had gotten on a ship, readying for the trip to the city of Regalia. She soon arrived, picked up by her brother and led to what was considered a safe area during the chaos that had ensued. Now, she stays in that area, meeting connections and preparing herself for what would be her future home, full of possibilities to unlock.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #1 kampferin, Sep 25, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2021
  2. Follower

Follower Returned to Monkey Staff Member Roleplay Staff

@kampferin Hello this application has been claimed for review. Expect a reply within 48 hours.

3. Follower

Follower Returned to Monkey Staff Member Roleplay Staff

@kampferin After reviewing your application, Everything seems to be in order. Approved.

4. SuperKamiWarlock

SuperKamiWarlock

5. kampferin

@Follower
    Hey there! Just switched around some profs and added some new things, such as Mixology, Linguistics, and Engineering Pack Four! :)

6. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl Staff Member Lore2

Howdy! I'll be picking this up for staff review, expect a reply shortly

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. Yurs

Looks good for the most part, there's just a few things that need to be edited:
    • Where did your character learn Steamtek from? Where did they learn Linguistics from? You should include a segment in their backstory on where/how they picked up these skills, even if they were learned IC.
    • Additionally, your points are difficult to read. Nothing is wrong with the proficiency spread, but for the sake of calculating point-buy during review it would help if you had them all in the same section. Here's a good example that another staff member posted: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/al’adhaa-al-abadi.95968/
    Let me know when the necessary changes have been made and I'll review again, thank you!

8. kampferin

Hey, there! I've made the requested changes.

I added a brief explanation in her adulthood to how she learned the skills, as that time in her life, she had plenty of free time!
    "She spent a brief time dabbling in other areas, such as learning the languages that had spread around her family, using her siblings as teachers. She also began to take small lessons in engineering as a hobby that didn't require violence, enjoying it as something to do with her free time, though specifically focusing on Steam-tech."

I also moved Engineering into Core, I couldn't tell where the person in your example put it(?) So I placed it there. On the clockwork page, it says it's good to have it under abilities as well, but doesn't really specify anywhere else, so hopefully under Core is alright!

9. Yurs

Yep, that's perfectly fine! Technically all 50 points that you're able to spend are 'Core points', so anything you pick up from point-buy can fit together under the same section.

APPROVED

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1