The Brass Moor Company

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by festiveCorvid, Feb 2, 2020.

1. festiveCorvid

festiveCorvid Product of German Engineering Premium

The Brass Moor Company
    ┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
    [​IMG]
    ┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

The Brass Moor Company is a rather recently formed business, created and managed by the aristocratic House Latimer. The Brass Moor Company is primarily focused around general money making rather than focusing on any specific industry, and has a wide array of investments. However, less than scrupulous tactics appear to be a mainstay, and a small privatized navy and army has been built.

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

Branches

Corporate Branch
    The Owners of the company. Enough said.
    Chief Executive Officer
    The owner of the company, this person has absolute say over the operations of Brass Moor, and ensures that profits increase and shareholders are paid well.
    Held By: Abelhard Latimer
    Vice Executive Officer

In the event that the Chief Executive Officer is put out of commission, the vice executive officer will take over for a period of time dependant upon the situation.
    Held By: Sylvia Latimer

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

Branch of Security
    The branch of the company which protects the physical assets.

General Manager of Naval Resources
    Held By: Carl-Gustav Av Nystrom

Manager(s) of Land Resources

Those above the Land Crew managers which hold their own personal regiments, these men and women hold shares in the company and thus say in land based expansion. They also hold command over those beneath them.
    Held By: Vacant

Naval Crew Manager

A step above the Sailors, Naval Crew Managers captain their own ships and keep their crews in line, keeping operations going smooth. (OOC NOTE: Must have 10 or more points invested into Captain Tactic Skill or 20 Maritime Knowledge)
    Held By:
    Fawzi Krazz’la (@RightChat )

Sylvia Latimer (@Sozzer )
    Sta’erris Aderus (@Zubile )

Land Crew Manager(s)

A step above Soldiers, these men and women ensure that business expansion goes smoothly. Responsibilities include commanding soldiers, representing the company, and making on site decisions. (OOC NOTE: Must have 5 or more proficiency points invested into Squad tactic skill.)

Sailor

One of two mainstays of company security, these men crew the Brass Moor ships which protect naval assets and trade. (OOC NOTE: Must have 5 or more proficiency points invested into either Maritime Knowledge or Marine Tactic Skill.)
    Held By:
    Baskari Kra’zzla
    Ri’az Kra’zzla
    Jasper Cassim
    Soldier

The second mainstay of company security, these men ensure that assets on land are kept safe and provide the resources necessary for company ‘expansion.’ (OOC NOTE: Must have 5 or more proficiency points invested into a combat proficiency.)
    Held By:
    Joseph Soryn-Grimm

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

Branch of Sales
    The Branch of Sales is the profit-oriented branch of the Brass Moor Company, being the primary

Manager of Finances

The Manager of Finances ensures that the branch is keeping to it’s work and running smoothly. (OOC NOTE: Its suggested to have 10 or more Financial Case Skills for this position, but a strong enough IC Resume can do it.)

Salesmen/Saleswomen

Shop Owners, traders, and merchants. This is fairly self explanatory.

Investors/Shareholders
    Find out ICly!

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

Application

IGN:
    Character Name:
    Character Application:
    Position being Applied for:
    Optional IC Letter to CEO Abelhard Latimer:

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 festiveCorvid, Feb 2, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
  2. thecrazy13

thecrazy13 It me, that dude

3. festiveCorvid

4. Gochnipunchni

Gochnipunchni Pocket Princess

A letter would arrive, addressed to Abelhard Latimer, scrawled in very tight, bright green handwriting on an old sheet of parchment
    It reads:

Dear Mr. Latimer,
    This is a formal request for an audience with your esteemed self,
    You see, it has come to my attention that we appear to have the same goals, as well as the
    same methods of reaching those goals.
    Gochni Investments and Shipping has been around for a long time,

and we intend to survive, whatever that means and whatever it must take.
    And considering that it appears impossible for our goals to fully avoid conflicting with each other's
    business prospects..
    I would like to propose a partnership of sorts, where domination of the market is a serious possibility.
    Personally, I'd rather have an ally or a partner than a rival, wouldn't you?
    Yours,
    Gochnipunchni

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    #4 Gochnipunchni, Feb 29, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2020
  5. Jangster_J

Jangster_J

IGN: Jangster_J
    Character Name: Tatiana Vacanti
    Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/tatiana-vacanti.82772/#post-955289
    Position being Applied for: Manager of Finances

A letter arrives on delicate parchment, penned in an elegant hand that betrays no hesitation in its fluid strokes.

To the Honorable Mr. Latimer
    I write to you today to ask for consideration as your Manager of Finances. I think you will find that with my previous history, I would be well suited to this position, having made meaningful contributions to organizations rather like this one. My experience in a variety of different financial environments would enable me to take care of what needed to be done quickly and efficiently.
    Rest assured, I would be totally devoted to maximizing your coin, leaving you free to attend to other matters. I have always found myself able to rise to the occasion, no matter what is required of me.
    With my best regards and your humble servant,
    Tatiana Vacanti

6. Mettappiness

Mettappiness Professional Burrito

IGN: Mettappiness

Character Name:
    Faylen Grehana

Character Application:
    bloop
    • +15 Thin Blade Combat
    • +15 Athletic Training
    • 23 Physical Stat
    Position being Applied for: Soldier

Dear Mr. Latimer,

I see you're looking for people to join your company. I (fortunately) have a lot of experience in martial skills and would be happy to offer my services to protect your transport of goods. I am mostly trained in agile sword-fighting, which would be ideal for fighting some more heavy or large weapon-wielding foes. However, it is also good for scouting, as I have learned to hear ambushes before they happen and make necessary movement to ensure our safety. I hope that you'll consider me for your team.

Sincerely,
    Faylen Demitra Lei'jefr Grehana

7. festiveCorvid

This has been requested for an IC Interview with Abelhard

Accepted!