The Bottom Of A Creek

tumblr_oqqe998kU51tjckb3o1_500.gif

B0zzbpewsmnb73UOt-lSAtFid8-j9oqoxhg8nJYmyAlx0M0Breh0Mf_kjgo1_feGvfUqos6CrfgzOpMOelzXexJfdc96A3ERYUq4_s_8ZJdwsufynfe1jj8TZ91bBObxK_G7L37K

"They say you shall find yourself infatuated with one other person. They call this love. I'm here to tell you such a thing has no one form of this body, one thing cannot be classified as this...love. There is no precious gem in the rough, there is no one star along the sparkle of the light under the million and other objects that circle it. They say love is what one finds themselves jumping off the end of the world for. They say it is when you feel something deep down in the innards of your soul. They say you will do anything for this one individual. Gazing into one of each other eyes as they run their hands along each other jaws and bring their lips into a muzzle against each others. However much they mutter the words "I love you" or kiss, even undress and show all that lies underneath, they will never truly love, will they? Are they not still afraid of death for themselves, do they not still feel warmth and affection under the dirty flirt of others. I mean, think about it, aren't you in multiple affairs in your existence? Don't you say you love those souls too? Don't give me the inciting laugh of saying 'I didn't care nor love for them as much as this one'. Decivider. The crave of attention, the cradling of another's touch is too much for anyone to handle. They break under whatever one finds as this cursed word..love. They say expressions to cover it, they pretend to feel something that makes them indeed delighted, but they fail to do much more than such. For isn't love just the feeling of being content and joyous with one person? They say it will be discovered, the warmth and tenderness and that they will see the fondness and affections of it. Why one mortal thought? Why only one, did you not have more as I asked before? Of course, you did, everyone's a little dirty in that way, they wear those silly rings bringing themselves into something one calls "Commitment, dedication or loyalty.". Stop making as if you don't look under the next wrenches skirt as they twindle around the streets. People are never the fully good beginnings they all claim to be. We will never love one person in our life, there will be many. You and I are as dirty as the bottom of a creek, we gaze here and there and slip our hands were they do not belong."
"Some of us are just better at hiding it than others."
<><><><>
The young Half-Elf looked up at her pupil, tied into the chair in front of her. Behind the chair crackled a fire, embers sparking into the sky. Her freckled hand reaching out to gently glide along the throat of the uncovered figure. Her lips thinned in an almost instinctive grin as her hand draped back to push the chair to a tittering edge, creaking on the floorboards. "Long live the word of the cursed." She said softly as she let the chair drop into the flames that crackled underneath it. The nameless man screamed his agony into the sky, and she just watched him burn. Her fingers twiddling over the ring that glided back and forth in her hand. The smell of burning flesh soon incased the air and the silence that lingered was sure to send chills down anyone's spine. A new figure was added to the picture, as he shifted around disturbing the disturbing silence. The Silven's eyes meet the twitching body of the man, as he quickly stopped at her awareness to him. "That saying was really unneeded." He said smoothly then, lifting an olive colored hand from the dark to rub his chin. "It was merely an observation," she said softly back her grin folding back into its normal unemotional position. The other Half-Elf pushed himself away from his leaning stance against the railing of the bridge they had chosen to complete their venture on. He found himself slipping up next to the woman, her hand moving to bring up the wedding band for both of them to observe. "You think the owner of the matching one of this will be pleased enough with our effort, Brother?" a grin spread on both of the twins lips as the male bowed his head. "As you said before, You and I are as dirty as the bottom of a creek, we gaze here and there and slip our hands were they do not belong." Cael let out a dark chuckle, but before she could give a statement on her repeated scrutiny, her brother spoke further. "I disagree with one statement, however." The murderer turned her head to observe her brothers look, the twin carrying on. "Some of us just don't want to hide it." The grin the Silven held only grew bigger as she gave a curt nod of her head. "Immensely Interesting." With that, the woman swiftly and elegantly turned on her heel gliding along the bridge with the sound of footsteps following after her. Silver eyes glowing oh so fatally in the night.

B0zzbpewsmnb73UOt-lSAtFid8-j9oqoxhg8nJYmyAlx0M0Breh0Mf_kjgo1_feGvfUqos6CrfgzOpMOelzXexJfdc96A3ERYUq4_s_8ZJdwsufynfe1jj8TZ91bBObxK_G7L37K

tumblr_oqqe998kU51tjckb3o1_500.gif

"They say you shall find yourself infatuated with one other person. They call this love. I'm here to tell you such a thing has no one form of this body, one thing cannot be classified as this...love. There is no precious gem in the rough, there is no one star along the sparkle of the light under the million and other objects that circle it. They say love is what one finds themselves jumping off the end of the world for. They say it is when you feel something deep down in the innards of your soul. They say you will do anything for this one individual. Gazing into one of each other eyes as they run their hands along each other jaws and bring their lips into a muzzle against each others. However much they mutter the words "I love you" or kiss, even undress and show all that lies underneath, they will never truly love, will they? Are they not still afraid of death for themselves, do they not still feel warmth and affection under the dirty flirt of others. I mean, think about it, aren't you in multiple affairs in your existence? Don't you say you love those souls too? Don't give me the inciting laugh of saying 'I didn't care nor love for them as much as this one'. Decivider. The crave of attention, the cradling of another's touch is too much for anyone to handle. They break under whatever one finds as this cursed word..love. They say expressions to cover it, they pretend to feel something that makes them indeed delighted, but they fail to do much more than such. For isn't love just the feeling of being content and joyous with one person? They say it will be discovered, the warmth and tenderness and that they will see the fondness and affections of it. Why one mortal thought? Why only one, did you not have more as I asked before? Of course, you did, everyone's a little dirty in that way, they wear those silly rings bringing themselves into something one calls "Commitment, dedication or loyalty.". Stop making as if you don't look under the next wrenches skirt as they twindle around the streets. People are never the fully good beginnings they all claim to be. We will never love one person in our life, there will be many. You and I are as dirty as the bottom of a creek, we gaze here and there and slip our hands were they do not belong."
"Some of us are just better at hiding it than others."
<><><><>
The young Half-Elf looked up at her pupil, tied into the chair in front of her. Behind the chair crackled a fire, embers sparking into the sky. Her freckled hand reaching out to gently glide along the throat of the uncovered figure. Her lips thinned in an almost instinctive grin as her hand draped back to push the chair to a tittering edge, creaking on the floorboards. "Long live the word of the cursed." She said softly as she let the chair drop into the flames that crackled underneath it. The nameless man screamed his agony into the sky, and she just watched him burn. Her fingers twiddling over the ring that glided back and forth in her hand. The smell of burning flesh soon incased the air and the silence that lingered was sure to send chills down anyone's spine. A new figure was added to the picture, as he shifted around disturbing the disturbing silence. The Silven's eyes meet the twitching body of the man, as he quickly stopped at her awareness to him. "That saying was really unneeded." He said smoothly then, lifting an olive colored hand from the dark to rub his chin. "It was merely an observation," she said softly back her grin folding back into its normal unemotional position. The other Half-Elf pushed himself away from his leaning stance against the railing of the bridge they had chosen to complete their venture on. He found himself slipping up next to the woman, her hand moving to bring up the wedding band for both of them to observe. "You think the owner of the matching one of this will be pleased enough with our effort, Brother?" a grin spread on both of the twins lips as the male bowed his head. "As you said before, You and I are as dirty as the bottom of a creek, we gaze here and there and slip our hands were they do not belong." Cael let out a dark chuckle, but before she could give a statement on her repeated scrutiny, her brother spoke further. "I disagree with one statement, however." The murderer turned her head to observe her brothers look, the twin carrying on. "Some of us just don't want to hide it." The grin the Silven held only grew bigger as she gave a curt nod of her head. "Immensely Interesting." With that, the woman swiftly and elegantly turned on her heel gliding along the bridge with the sound of footsteps following after her. Silver eyes glowing oh so fatally in the night.