The Birth Of House De Fuerzainter

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Mad_Gadfly, May 5, 2021.

1. Mad_Gadfly

Mad_Gadfly ◢◤

[​IMG]
    The Birth of House de Fuerzainter

output-onlinepngtools.png

Pan, Tierra y Libertad
    [​IMG]
    Today on the Fourth Day of the Month of April during the Three-Hundredth-and-Ninth Year after the Cataclysm, I stood before Her High Eminence the Lord Chancellor of the Regalian Empire. Per their wisdom and as a testament to our commitment to abandoning the disgraces of our past, Her High Eminence has witnessed the declaration that Florence of House Amaya, his wife Simone Amaya née Playero, and any of their descendants shall be henceforth make up the new House de Fuerzainter. From this point onwards Sir Florence of House Amaya and House Tzavaras, Knight of the Monzon Order, shall be known as Eugenio Florencio Hijo de Atilio de Fuerzainter Tzavaras. His wife, Miss Simone of House Playero, shall be known as Ximena Mariana Estrella Hermana de Xabi Playero Cofresí de Fuerzainter. In choosing the name de Fuerzainter, we honor the flag of Daenshore.

To conform to Common naming customs, we may be addressed as Eugenio de Fuerzainter and Ximena de Fuerzainter respectively.

In establishing a house that is independent of House Amaya and of House Playero, we have decided that our House words shall be Pan, Tierra y Libertad. These are the Daendroque words for bread, land, and liberty. It is our hope that you will keep an open mind and receive us with open arms as we continue in the path of self-betterment and service to the common welfare of the Daendroque people.

Hasta Siempre,

- Sir Eugenio de Fuerzainter

• Powerful Powerful x 8
  2. Wilvahelm

Wilvahelm The Revolution Will Not Be Televised

"Venceremos!"

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  3. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

“Hhhh how do you pronounce this name,” A wylthar calls into the street for some Lingusitic assistance.

4. NebulaePrimo

NebulaePrimo The Everwatcher :powerful:

Claire d'Agennes is heading home from a pastry shop when she spots the message. After reading it over, she thinks for a moment, and then murmurs to herself, "Well look at that, they're trying the old rebranding approach. I suppose, despite how much I dislike these families, if they do actually turn their lives around I'll have to be impressed." but something is bothering her about this announcement... "Bread, Land, and Liberty? I feel like I've heard those words before... but where? And... isn't there something about Peace too?" Claire then turns and continues to walk home, but she still can't shake the feeling that those words mean something important.

• Winner Winner x 1