The Azure Premise

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Mayaran, Nov 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mayaran

Mayaran A whole mess

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Looking for drinks and foods you can't find elsewhere but for cheap prizes? Well look no further than The Azure Premise, a small quaint stall right outside the tavern! Here you are able to find drinks from many regions, this including Daendroc, Ithania, Opper Calem, Drixagh and many others.
    The food items are made on the premise and are fresh every day, we highly recommend trying them if you have the taste for a treat!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Head down the main road, once you reach the Willow you walk down the road to the left of the building. Walk past the café and you will find the Premise across the road from the Willow.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Drinks
    Ale
    Opper Calemberger Ale
    d'Vaud Cherry Ale
    Honey Ale

Mead

d'Vaud Honey Mead
    Bilbemel
    Black Mead
    Poetry Mead

Wine
    Qadir Wine
    Rosé Wine
    Strawberry Wine
    Ithanian White Wine

Whiskey
    Songaskian Whiskey
    Highlander Whiskey

Cider
    All ciders can be served warm if wished!
    d'Vaud Apple Cider
    Pear Cider
    Grape Cider

Rum
    Dark Rum

Tea
    Té Verde
    Té Nature
    Chai Tea
    Yang-Tzu Chai Tea

Kaffe

Finer&Stronger drinks

Pure Whiskey
    Ithanian Red Wine

Other
    Seasonal! Spring Blossom tea
    Seasonal! Honey Dew Cider
    Seasonal! Spring Spirit Whiskey

Water is served at the Premise, and is completely free.

Drink
    pricings
    All standard alcoholic drinks are 5 regals a mug, the finer/stronger drinks are 8 regals per glass/mug. Kaffee and Tea are 4 regals a cup.
    Foods
    NEW! Tua Kapena's smoked meat (jerky or full slab)-5-20 regals
    Steak with potatoes, brown sauce and freshly baked bread-20 regals
    Sandwich with any topping(s)-7 regals

Whole Wheat Bread-5 regals
    Chocolate chip cookies(3)-5 regals
    Tart Fruit of Cream-6 regals
    Honey Nut Candies-2 regals
    Berry Muffin-5 regals
    Spiced Meat Pie-10 regals
    Pastry Puffs With Lemon Custard-5 regals
    Royal Cake-15 regals
    Sugarplums-8 regals

BAR CHALLENGE!
    We challenge those who say they can handle spice to try to eat six pieces of smoked meat spiced with the hottest pepper in all of Aloria without stopping and swallowing each piece one at a time. The ones that complete this challenge win a full month of free food and drinks!

Drinks and food items change seasonally, as well as more come in stock. If anyone wishes for any drinks or foods to be added , do contact Solaine d'Vaud and it may be in stock if it has a high demand.

[​IMG]

Staff Applications

(IC)
    Do you seek work? Need a place to earn some extra coin? The Azure Premise is now hiring new bartenders and barmaidens! Each worker is offered one meal a day for their break, as well a drink of their choosing from the Premise. Each staff member receives a discount if they were to purchase from the Premise!
    Simply pen a letter to Solaine d'Vaud with your interest for a position!

(OOC)
    Why should one work in the Premise? Well, if you have difficulties finding rp and wish to find more, working at the Premise can bring you just that! Applying to the Premise means your character would gain enough money to sustain them for food and proper clothing in IC regals as well as a proper meal a day. Your character would though be expected to wear something presentable, so no simple rags! You are expected to be as active in the Premise as possible. Even if someone is already there, it is always nice to help out!

Application
    IGN:
    Character name:
    Activity: How many hours a day (estimate) do you play/are you available?
    Why do you want to work in the Premise?: Why should we hire your character? We need a good view both OOC and IC that we can rely on you!
    How much time would you spend in the Premise?: How much time would you want to put into working there? We will keep track on who works there often and don't, so being active is important!
    Discord?:

IC letter:

• Winner Winner x 18
    #1 Mayaran, Nov 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  2. Mayaran

Mayaran A whole mess

NEW LOCATION!

3. Faunfire

Faunfire I'm the guy who draw an cry :,)

IGN: Faunfire
    Character name: Henry Windrocker
    Activity: How many hours a day (estimate) do you play/are you available? Euh... probably all day, depends. I have no life, so I should be good.
    Why do you want to work in the Premise?: Why should we hire your character? We need a good view both OOC and IC that we can rely on you!: Henry is able to make most people laugh, and I suppose I'm good at serving drinks? I dunno.
    How much time would you spend in the Premise?: How much time would you want to put into working there? We will keep track on who works there often and don't, so being active is important!: As much time as required. And bonus, if need be.
    IC letter:

Dear Solaine d'Vaud,
    I, Henry Windrocker, would like to apply for your position. I have served drinks before, and I assume that would be a requirement for the job. I am looking for work, and would appreciate if you could squeeze me in as a staff. Do staff get discounts on drinks? Anyway, I'm hoping you can find time to let me work at your fine establishment.

~Henry Windrocker

4. Mayaran

Mayaran A whole mess

[​IMG]
    Dearest Hen(ry),
    I happily welcome you to our establishment, though please try not to make Tua agitated. You will be given a key shortly.

Spirit bless and protect,
    [​IMG]

5. Mayaran

Mayaran A whole mess

A new bar challenge has been added, as well as some nice smoked meat! Dare have your character try their taste for spices?​

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  6. MURKl

MURKl i'll rot like a dove

IGN: MURKl
    Character name: Elena Cnaimhin
    Activity: Most days, from 4 pm to 10 pm EET
    Why do you want to work in the Premise?: OOCly, finding roleplay is sometimes hard for me, so a job like this would be perfect! ICly, Elena is in need of a job, and is a hard-working, social young lass!
    How much time would you spend in the Premise?: Elena is my main character and I don't really have much other stuff going on, so quite a lot.
    The address on the envelope seems like it was written by a child, or someone who can't really write. It's a miracle it got to the right place. Spirit bless the Regalian postal service. The letter itself is written in a pretty, cursive handwriting.

My name's Elena Cnaimhin, I would be very pleased to join you to work as a barista. I have no experiences yet, but I'm pretty sure I will learn the job with time. Also I am quite good at socializing with people, and I think it would helpful for new customers.

- Written by Isabella Borromeo

[​IMG]

an address is provided at the bottom of the paper, next to the scribbly looking signature

7. Mayaran

Mayaran A whole mess

[​IMG]
    Dearest Elena,
    The members of the Azure Premise staff happily welcome you to the Azure Premise as a bartender. We await to see your services.

[​IMG]
    ((please send discord information in pms if you have a discord))

8. Crineas

Crineas Carnation of Fristadvlom

From the desk of the d'Vaud offices,

To Lloyd Flator,

Your enthusiasm demonstrates a potential that is sweetened with a promising attitude, and you are accepted for work accordingly at the Azure Premise. Present yourself to my sisters, Solaine or Czylle to be inducted proper.

Spirit Blessings,
    General Hamelin d'Vaud

9. Plutopup

Plutopup king of ebebbeb

IGN: Plutopup
    Character name: Maynard Lecuyer
    Activity: All hours.
    Why do you want to work in the Premise?: I think it would be fun.
    How much time would you spend in the Premise?: A lot, if accepted.
    Discord?: Plutopup#7089
    IC letter:

"Dear d'Vaud kin,
    I want to work in yer' premise.

Signed, Imperial Ser
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "​

10. Mayaran

Mayaran A whole mess

Dear Maynard,

Fair enough. We'll enjoy seeing you at the Premise as much as possible.

[​IMG]

11. HoshiWomp

HoshiWomp animal doctor number 211

IGN: HoshiChomp12
    Character name: Mama Yahdga
    Activity: A couple hours or less
    Why do you want to work in the Premise?: I'm having issues getting back into Roleplay and I thought that being around cool people like the d'Vauds would be a great start.
    How much time would you spend in the Premise?: Hopefully at least half the time I'm online.
    Discord?: Hoshi ヾ(。・ω・)シ#7279
    IC letter:

The letter was written beautifully light blue water color and the paper emanated the scent of Lanarra's hand,

Dear the most lovely d'Vauds,

Hello there! It's been a long time since I've last spoken to one of your family members, but some might remember. I am Mama Yahdga! I wanted to see if I could get a job around the Premise. I can't wait to see you all.

P.S. Hamelin, A'vela misses you.

Favorable winds and tide's blessings,
    Mama
    The letter closed with a small scene of a sunset over the ocean. With the letter also came a box. Inside were four jars labelled "Dandelion Syrup."

12. Crineas

Crineas Carnation of Fristadvlom

To Mama Yadga,

I recall you well, and to your letter, I was surprised for it to have been directed to my office but understood upon reading its contents. You are graciously accepted into employment and my warm regards to A'Vela's wellbeing.

Spirit protect,
    Hamelin

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Kingdom56

Kingdom56 Only if being a meme-dealer was a real profession.

IGN: Kingdom56
    Character name: Luke Nordhaus
    Activity: How many hours a day (estimate) do you play/are you available? I'm going to be available mostly on the weekends for about 3 to 4 hours per day.

Why do you want to work in the Premise?: Why should we hire your character? We need a good view both OOC and IC that we can rely on you! OOCly I wanna work in the premise because I think it'd be a great opportunity to meet people and expand Luke's social life. In character Luke just wants to earn some cash to put food on the table.

How much time would you spend in the Premise?: How much time would you want to put into working there? We will keep track on who works there often and don't, so being active is important! I would like to put in maybe an hour for each day on the weekends or more depending on the day or if there's work to be had.

Discord?:Kingdom56#7546

IC letter:

Dear Solaine d'Vaud

I'm looking for work and happened to see a sign at your establishment at the premise. I can gurantee I'm a hard worker and sociable behind the counter. If you could give me an opportunity to work there and earn my keep I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Kind regards, Luke Nordhaus.

14. Izolda

Izolda Nerd thing

15. Mayaran

Mayaran A whole mess

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.