The Athanasia Scion

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Acosmism, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit

[​IMG]_______________________________________________________________

DF1C95E8-7BF0-4D25-870F-10E0C6123484.jpeg
    [​IMG]

Flourishing deep from within the bowels of churning sewage and waste comes forth a family with a blooming success to poison all it touches. The Athanasia Scion -- we who live forever. And the final Scion, we who will be here when all else is gone. Brought forth by a self-proclaimed mother of Sanguine by the name of Mirabella, its intentions to churn the stagnant waters with a baneful scorn winding down a daunting trail of centuries in the past and centuries to come. The Scion provides a place to call home and a people to call family to the downtrodden, the damned, and the despicable. All peoples of efficiency are welcomed, and those who are deemed lazy find work whether they want to or not. Provided to the Droseraceae may very well be opportunities the Empire itself could not offer, and riches untold, only to lie in rumination. Truly, a mind of gold is more valuable than the five-piece you just spent on Gallovian Whiskey.

This ‘family’ functions as a faction of the Undercity, with its own set of dirty dealings, scummy allies, and traitorous enemies. They dish out their own tasks for others, as well as taking in those less-than-savory jobs for the price of a fair trade. Furthermore, they actively serve to poison and sting at the Empire with every chance they hope to get their slimy grasps on, adamantly anti-state where applicable. Resistance is to be taken with tact, and terrorism with undomesticated passion. Privacy is highly valuable, and secrets are worth a life.

The Scion started off as the Athanasia Scion around 89 A.C. post Forgotten Wars, settled down in the caves of Gallovia as a group of tired Vampiric Generals of Dorkarth descent. Tired, old Sanguine who spent their whole life in war against Hedryll thought that a fantasy of idealistic rest would do them well. But we all know how Sanguine are in nature: we do not want peace. At least, not as the rest of the world views peace.

What started as a peaceful pact of a select few individuals grew into a hoard of degenerate Sanguine, who, together, developed their mutations in due time to better benefit them in their surroundings, all the while learning to manipulate what was already in their grasp, and infect the surrounding lands. And, what started off as a band of tired Generals, ended in a successful frenzied group of young cretins seeking to reap terror throughout the lands.

But, as all good things must come to an end, so too did this. Driven out of Gallovia by neighboring forces, the group was forced to split, some going to the east, some to the west, and but a few to Regalia. However, only one made it off the boat; the Dionaea Embrace. Starting off in a small hole in the ground, once utilized to store cadavers and experiments gone wrong, the Dionaea Embrace has since then, with the help of the late Solifugae and friends made along the way, created its flourishing grove and infections gardens to spread its roots to the surface. No longer do they hide in the dark, but faces built for the day must indeed infect the light that dares kiss their cheeks.

Denies any and all religions that blatantly contradict or otherwise hinder the use of Sanguinism.
    Supports gender equality and removes racial restrictions completely, save for but a few rare cases.
    Denies any and all rights to Werebeasts completely and utterly, and will not be in their presence unless forced, said Werebeast is collared, or if their presence is somehow beneficial to the Sanguine’s wants and/or needs.
    Remains adamantly anti-state and will never submit to authority of the Empire or its law-enforcements, and in fact, actively seeks to rip them apart.
    Denies the existence of godly deities, though does not hinder the religious practices and beliefs of members should they submit themselves to the falsities of a fallen god.

Promotions are to be handed according to one’s merit, not by right or any other form of shallow less-than-worthy excuses for grabs at power.
    Holds a strict code close to heart in favor of fellow Kin and Droseraceae, and for the betterment of their safety in correlation to their active terrorism.
    Education is provided to all members with no price on virtually any subject one can think of.
    Supports intellectual warfare over bouts of unnecessary violence, deeming the waste of energy the greatest of these.
    Supports people of any and all talents, and takes in all who are unwelcome anywhere and everywhere else.

Total Droseraceae: 32
    ↳ This is how many people reside within the group, currently up to date.
    Active per day: 15-20
    ↳ This is how many are on per day.
    Kinsblood: 2
    ↳ Highly trusted, the Kinsblood hold a lot of authority over the majority of the coven. Their word is second-nearest to the Upyr’s and they are expected to be respected.
    Greater Kin: 2
    ↳ Also attaining trust, the Greater Kin are not exactly on par with the Kinsblood but they serve as group leaders and are general advisors in the coven.
    Kin: 14
    ↳ Kin are your run-of-the-mill ‘family’ members of sorts, simply citizens who reside within the Scion either for its shelter, food, drink, and friends, or for its tasks, jobs, and opportunities. Or simply for its reputation.
    Fledgling: 13
    ↳ Highly valued and viewed as precious, Fledglings are newly-turned Sanguine or new members who must be taught diligently and are well cared for by all who rank above them.

Discord
    Link
    Application form/joining
    ↳ I prefer to meet up ICly, and roleplay out your interest. However, such is not always possible, I understand, due to timezones and mismatching schedules. If this is the case, you may either dm me on discord (Acosmism#1994) or post an application form below. The application form is as follows:

IGN
    Character Name + App (If you don’t have one, it’s fine)
    Talents/Specialties
    Discord Username
    (Optional) References
    Bloodline

We are very selective as to who we let in, meaning I will do a general check on things like your activity, behavior, etiquette etc. We always strive to put out a good image and thusly you’re expected to carry on with a good attitude, devoid of powergaming, metagaming, and other such activities. Recruitment is almost always done ICly but for people who can’t find me, there’s always the below application process.​

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Powerful Powerful x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    #1 Acosmism, Oct 23, 2020
    Last edited: May 23, 2021
  2. Entropy

Entropy

IGN: En_tropy
    Discord: eNtRoPY#2252
    Character Application: Cho Ní Aon Cheann
    Bloodline: Alais
    Specialties/Talents: A gifted singer and dancer, Cho learned the arts properly from her foster mother

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Acosmism

We have talked both ICly and OOCly. Approved.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Mavromino

Mavromino A Depressed Decker

IGN: Mavromino
    Discord: Mavromino#4630
    Character Application: Keot Tacsis
    Bloodline: von Kerle
    Specialties/Talents: He fights, he hunts, and he fishes.
    (Optional) IC Letter:
    I’ll keep this brief. I’m new to this city, never been anywhere near here in a long time, so I could use some associates. Not a fan of the immensely large Covens, they feel a little impersonal, and honestly I quite like what you’re selling. So, if you need a soldier then I’m available.
    Keot

5. Acosmism

Approved, check your discord.

6. FizzyDrinks

FizzyDrinks

Application form

IGN: FizzyDrinks
    Discord: FizzyDrinks#2551
    Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/the-doctor.88263/#post-983980
    Bloodline: (Undecided/Wanting it to be picked for me)
    Specialties/Talents: Alchemist, Ritualist, Healer, Rogue

Letter:

[!] It seems the writer has a hard time putting common on the paper. However a crow drawing next to a rough sketch of Mira shows clearly who sent it.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  7. Mystiluu

Mystiluu Mystiluu Supremium

8. Acosmism

Accepted. Check discord (:

9. Acosmism

Accepted. Check disc

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  10. KytilSeren

KytilSeren Master of Storms

IGN: KytilSeren
    Discord: KytilSeren#5386
    Character Application: [x]
    Bloodline: Crimson Witch
    Specialties/Talents: Master swordsman and skilled Unarmed combatant. Also can utilize the Secret Mask and Abyssal Haruspex ability/Mutation combination to shift and become like any character he wishes be it either male or female. (Made to be an assassin swordmaster type)

11. Acosmism

Hello! I am sorry inform you that your application has been Rejected due to OOC conduct.

12. LilyMCD

LilyMCD Le bean

13. Acosmism

14. cowboys0211

cowboys0211

IGN: cowboys0211
    Discord: TheCowboy#7598
    Character Application: Saken Tarron
    Bloodline: Von Kerle
    Specialities/Talents: Combat
    (Optional) References: Sivo and Layla
    "Hello there I spoke to Sivo another Von Kerle at your coven and they talked me into joining you so I'm writting this letter to say hello and ask if I'd be allowed in, I haven't found you wandering around yet so I have resorted to sending a letter in hopes that this will also work. If we do need to meet in person we can also do that as well."

15. Acosmism

Hello! After thinking about it, we’ve decided to let you come on in on a trial run. Feel free to join our discord server, which is linked at the top of our page. I can explain in discord in greater detail what this “trial run” means.

16. Acosmism

Full update complete.

17. river_essence

river_essence It's morbin' time.

A letter was sent to Mirabella!

"Mom lemme in lemme in lemme innnn!" - Daemon the Demon

(Ily Mira I'm trying-)

• Immersive Immersive x 1
  18. LunaeVenus

LunaeVenus The Ancient Evil unleashed by Ronald Reagan

• Like Like x 1