The Ascension Of Hell

Discussion in 'Announcement Archive' started by Commanderkull, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Commanderkull

Commanderkull Vasch: Demon of Valyria and King of Necimus

A Darkness is falling over Aloria….
    The fire of another city burns in the distance, Vasch and his brother Vosudon stare on as the fire rages, the wailing of those left alive making the demon ranks grin and laugh. However their appetite cannot be filled so easily by the flesh of mortals or the killing of innocents, which they do enjoy, but rather it is filled with the collection of human souls. Vasch and Vosudon have come to believe, with many of their brethren, that mortal souls will grant an insurmountable amount of power and allow them to walk Aloria without opposition and seek new powers to return home as conquers. The Brothers and their demon soldiers have been driven out of their plane of existence and now fueled by anger and a longing for home begin to slaughter the beings of aloria or make deals to secure their souls. Driven by the desire for power, Vasch and Vosudon along with their brethren will not stop attempting to collect mortal souls until they have enough to vanquish all opposition and return home to vanquish those who oppose them to become conquerers in two worlds.

The Demon's Pact
    The deal between the two brothers was forged upon the arrival to the world known as Aloria, weakened by the travel the brothers agreed to separate and each take a portion of the demon soldiers with them to regain strength, to make a temporary fortress in the world, and to train for whatever dangers may await in the vast regions. After several human months had transpired the brothers met up again, each party rejuvenated and more individual than the mob mentality they used to have whilst fighting at home. The two parties then debated on how to get home and what they should do in this world, Vosudon then proposed the theory of soul collection and consumption to boost power and maybe allow them to teleport someway back home to fight the demons that had driven them here to begin with. The parties were united again under the two banners of Necimus and Wrath to seek mortal souls through death, destruction, and deception. (The brothers were only allies in the war in their homeland, not actually the same group)

The Insidian Dominion

Throughout parts of the land word has spread that monstrous creatures of great strength have been attacking all races and reaping the souls from them. However some cities/villages thought differently and instead of resisting the demons, they attempted to worship them, building altars and regarding them as saviors rather than harbingers of death. Vosudon, whom was more belligerent than Vasch, wanted to massacre the masses disregarding the worship however Vasch, whom was more egotistical, desired to allow the beings to voluntarily give up their souls and become the demons worshippers and servants. Many creatures, not knowing what giving up their soul meant and not wanting to face death gave their souls to the demons willingly through contracts. These cities and villages, who became like pets to Vasch, were incorporated by the Brothers into a Dominion that served the demons in order to promote propaganda and even join them in combat if deemed worthy by the Brothers. The dominion also received aid from the demons since Vasch treasured them so.

Explanation:

Myself and Herecy have decided to reboot the old Valyrian Soul harvest to spice things up on the server a little bit. Everyone is a target.
    1. We will attack factions indiscriminately do not get butthurt if we attack you.
    2. The surrendering of souls to Wrath Or Necimus goes as follows, get a book and quill and sign the book {Player name's} Soul and inside the book it is written "I hereby surrender my soul to the Demon Brothers Vasch and Vosudon.
    3. Getting into the Insidian Dominion:
    1. If you(faction) are joining on your own free fill we will require the souls of all your officers and the leader of the faction. Once obtained you will put {Insidian Dominion} in your factions Desc. You are guaranteed protection by us.
    2. Being forced into the dominion means you must have all active player souls submitted to Wrath or Necimus then you will receive an ally. Protection is 50/50. (we may or we may not show up)

Surrendering to Wrath/Necimus
    You have two option:
    1.Submit the souls of all active faction players as described above along with the leader of the factions head if available.
    2. The boring and standard Max Tribute. (at least consider the first to make it fun for us)

SIDE NOTE:
    We are recruiting! Hit us up in game if you want to be apart of the harvest!
    (DISCLAIMER: Im not a big lore writer so this is probably bad but i deem it good enough. I also wrote this at 1 am so please excuse typos. )

EDIT: demon names have been changed to stay away from real life religions.

@Herecy

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #1 Commanderkull, Apr 3, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
  2. 65jes89

65jes89 Leader of SunKiss
    1. -={The Great Kingdom of SunKiss}=-

-Resists urge to declare war on the unholy demon peoples-

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. SwiftPvP

SwiftPvP champion

we back

• Like Like x 2
  4. Jackmo_Jones

Jackmo_Jones He's the Ripper, Jack the Ripper.

Only my wife gets my soul. :P

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Generous Generous x 1
  5. Winterless

Winterless would never ERP
    1. Argost

The Dominion stands opposed to this demon scourge.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sevak

Sevak King of Deldrimor Premium

The Dominion declares its self an enemy of the Dominion. Can't wait for the confusion

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Neckerei

Neckerei Broken Sword, Broken Spirit. Supremium

Herecy and Kull i love you two to death. But if surrendering to you to stop you from going hostile on us im afraid thats not an option. I plan to stay on your side as long as possible but if you turning on AVA and especialy Cadun then the AVA will have to deem you as part of the great threat to Aloria and fight you as well. I hate to side with Sevak and god forbid the Dominion but i simply cant allow you to threaten my people or the other innocent people. I will stay friendly and peaceful as long as possible but if you attack my people i wont hesitate to fight back. I still love you dearly though.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Snakeeeer

Snakeeeer King of the Red Horsemen

This sounds awfully familiar

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. _Vidaar

_Vidaar Holy Emperor of Gryph

Very interesting concept, but the Grorshirian Sovereignty will be opposing this Dominion. I enjoyed my time of being allies to you two guys, tis' a shame we must be enemies. I wish the both of you luck in your fights though :D

10. Serpent__

Serpent__ Peasant Beggar

Okay I personally will not submit my soul. If my faction does then I'm leaving. I guess I'm taking this on a way too personal level, because I'm a Christian Irl and this whole demon soul thing is just not my cup of tea. But I will help Sevak or someone to fight against you :P

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Satisarah

Satisarah ~Victoria Valeur~

Valyria... That one faction that tormented my first experience on MassiveCraft for what seemed an eternity, but that also is the reason I stayed! Interesting to see your return.

12. Gumee

Gumee Flywater Fanatic

What if you already sold your soul to your faction member for a stack of ender pearls?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. spoonly

spoonly people need to hear it sometimes
    1. The Alliance

I have two questions.
    1. How is this different from all the previous Herecy factions? i.e., LaXx, Chron, Cyberus.
    2. Are you guys actually going to try and make it last longer than 2 weeks? If so that would be really cool to see another side emerge.

• Agree Agree x 2
    #13 spoonly, Apr 3, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
  14. Sevak

Sevak King of Deldrimor Premium

Don't forget Avgard, Providence, Chron 1,2,3,4, Azeron. I know we're forgetting some

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Sollomon666

Sollomon666 ◡☾☝☽◠King Tiberius◡☾☝☽◠

Once more into the fray my dear brothers.
    "Let the bodies hit the floor" :3

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. Night_Raider_

Night_Raider_ Night_Raider_ of ReDivision

After being slain by Herecy at Ingloria today, while simply fighting a Dread Wraith, I and Grorshire will be officially declaring war on the demon peoples of Wrath. We cannot tolerate sadism and we WILL NOT tolerate allies turning on us on a whim for the sake of their own amusement. Prepare for surrender Herecy, for your own soul shall be kept in a vault deep below the Stave Citadel of Grorshire.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Commanderkull

See you soon ;)

18. Winterless

Winterless would never ERP
    1. Argost

Odam, we agree on something :D

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Thortuna

Thortuna ThunderQueen of MassiveCraft

Thread cleaned for flame. Any continuation of flame on this thread will be met with forum warnings and temporary bans.

Just because it is a thread about pvp does not allow any of you to break forum rules and spam flame posts all over the place.

-Thortuna

And @Commanderkull if you need staff to clean up a thread do @Staff

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  20. 65jes89

21. Herecy

Herecy Demon king & Founder of Wrath

22. BenRekt

BenRekt Chopper Gunner

o god why

jk, ily

23. Serpent__

Serpent__ Peasant Beggar

@Commanderkull I recently got threatened by this person called KitKat who joined Afrovia. They say they work for you. And were rather rude and all. Is that one of your recruits?

24. Herecy

Herecy Demon king & Founder of Wrath

Why would it matter to us?

25. Serpent__

Serpent__ Peasant Beggar

just asking

26. Commanderkull

Honestly, i don't know him.

27. Winterlapis

Winterlapis Probably not a furry

Question: What if we don't have souls?
    Question #2: What if we're not human?

Also, I'm kind of with @Serpent__ On this one. We both follow the same religion, apparently.

• Agree Agree x 1
  28. Commanderkull

@Serpent__ This is for you too, the concept of souls is not strictly a christian concept. While the collection of souls by a demon may hint or have christian basis it is not mean to affect nor offend your real life religion. A lot of us participating in this harvest also identify as christian. This is a video game, not real life, we do not actually believe in selling ones soul. This is a video game concept, please keep that in mind.
    2. Thread has been updated to include all mortal souls. So if you are living you are believed to have a soul. Im not so certain as to how one could not have a soul as we are making the assumption that all living beings have souls.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  29. BeetrootSalad

BeetrootSalad the gremlin Supremium
    1. House von Drachenburg

WHAT IF YOU'RE AN UNDEAD?
    OR A GHOST?

• Useful Useful x 1
  30. Commanderkull

aren't undead just spirits trapped inside a decaying body? i cannot remember

• Informative Informative x 1
  31. 65jes89

Keep in mind that this doesn't necessarily follow massive's lore to the dot, nor is it a role play campaign. Think of it more of a role play reason to a pvp campaign, and remember that we are not role players and aren't altogether familiar with the war. In all honesty, the only lore I've ever really read was the race description when the races plugin was still around.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  32. Typhenon

Typhenon Professional Potion Bouncer

Just realized this has 842 views.

• Educated Educated x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  33. zero64501

zero64501 Kaiser of The Covenant Supremacy

Though we are enemies, this is honestly a kickass concept for your faction, and @Herecy is a pretty cool dude. However I will be strongly opposing this soul harvest. Nothing personal just playing along with the theme haha

• Like Like x 1
    • Constructive Constructive x 1
  34. vidivo

vidivo Gopnik of the North™
    1. Federation of Sochinja

*Void!
    Like, rlly.

35. spoonly

spoonly people need to hear it sometimes
    1. The Alliance

chill son

36. Commanderkull

this isn't massive lore.
    GG

37. vidivo

vidivo Gopnik of the North™
    1. Federation of Sochinja

*cough * Well, it must be light in that case. *cough*

K dad

38. Boogjangels

Boogjangels Is beans the problem, Doctor?

Not to say you have to follow massive lore for faction events, but I think you'd get a lot more respect and interest from the community if you did.

But that's none of my business... *sips tea*

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  39. Gumee

Gumee Flywater Fanatic

Can't even have a little fun with creative writing without getting judged and harassed. Nice.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Generous Generous x 1
  40. Commanderkull

Massive lore incorporation into this is nearly impossible due to
    1. No demons
    2. Voidlings only possess mortals, voidlings do not take physical form. (as far as i know)
    3. Possession rp has to be approved.
    4. Possession does not happen naturally(rituals and slipping into the void during shadow travel or something i forgot lol are not natural) nor are possessed people inclined to take someones soul.

Otherwise i would have made it massive lore compliant

@Gobian ikr

• Agree Agree x 1