• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

The Apology Of The Nook, And An Overhaul Notice

PresentMediator

You betcha
Reaction score
A large wooden plague with a glued poster was nailed via wooden pegs outside the Nook along its supporting column. A small mailbox was also fastened to the floor, and aggregated to the ground. A posted notice for both patrons and denizens alike.

pasted-image-0-png.164618

Nook ref.webp

pasted-image-0-png.164618

First and foremost, on behalf of the Nook, I Andrathath Vaell'aer would like to apologize to affected patrons and employees in regards to the uprising concerns and recent encounters the Nook has experienced. Such encounters include under-city threats and conflicts against the establishment, which have gone so far as to abuse or bring about harm to my patrons and employees during working hours. As the current owner, I accept responsibility for mis-handling such concerns, and not acting urgently.

Because the Nook does not have a sufficient supply of bouncers, I will be taking strives as a company to better protect the Nook from criminal activity and late night crimes.

Such strategies include:

• Hiring additional bouncers to maintain the Nooks safety.
  • Hiring legal private mercenaries to support current bouncers during working hours on a non-weaponized basis.
  • Full support and compliance of Violet authorities, patrols, and watch in the Flower-court district, which includes being less resistant to authorities as an establishment.
  • Practicing better employee and company work ethic.
  • Complying with the Apothecary General, and being less resistant to their verdict or actions.
I value my patrons. Especially my usual's, in regards to both their health and safety. If you would like to provide me with feedback about our services, submit a private letter to the establishment, and include it in the nearby mailbox outside the Nooks entry. You may also include further questions to discuss this matter. I look forward to continuing serving you as a valued patron.

Thank you for your invaluable support,

Andrathath Vaell'aer

Violet Templar
Nook Inkeeper
Nelfin Architect

OOC LETTER FORMAT: NOTE THAT THE LETTERS ARE STORED INTO THE MAILBOX AND NOT UP FOR PUBLIC VIEWING.

Dear Innkeeper

[letter]

Milo read the notice, a small smirk growing on his face. "More support for us bouncers. Greatly appreciated."

Dear Innkeeper,

The Spriggan's Heart Guild is available to hire for the purposes of providing an additional bouncer force within the Nook, for a standard commission price, upon a fortnightly reviewed contract. I hope to hear back.

Captain Eldradon Deredda
Spriggan's Heart Guild