Tavern Remodeling- Loss Of All Items

Discussion in 'Feature & Idea Discussion - Archive' started by Odimbus, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Odimbus

Odimbus The Custom Title

Hello, I am chiming in about the recent tavern remodeling.

I submitted a ticket, however I'm not sure which of these methods I should utilize, so I am doing both- I hope this is not a problem.

A few days ago I rejoined the server after a long strain of inactivity, and as such all of my remaining possessions (gave away a lot to friends) were stored in my inventory. I went to the Golden Willow, looked around a bit, and logged off.

About 10 minutes ago I logged back on, however unfortunately the tavern had been remodeled, and blocks were placed where I had been standing. I suffocated and lost all of my items. I came back a few minutes later; I would've gotten there faster, but TPS teleported me back to my respawn point a few times in mid sprint (that's not the focus of the feedback, TPS happens.)

I understand this was a rather unfortunate and rare accident, however I must ask:

Since this is a building that seems to be updated and rebuilt quite often, is there a way that all currently offline players (In Regalia) could perhaps be teleported to the /uspawn during times of reconstruction?

It would be sketchy, and possibly not worth it, but it would help solve and prevent this issue. Unless of course, this is the final remodeling of the tavern.

Finally- Is there any way that my items could perhaps be restored?

Thanks!

-Golemlord

2. Party_Penguin27

Party_Penguin27 exactly 43.5 various checkbooks

A nice mod may give you some money or items but thats not guaranteed.
    Could we get an approx list of items you lost?
    I would help you a bit if i can :P

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Odimbus

Odimbus The Custom Title

quite a bit of wood, clay, food, as well as various diamond tools.

I am not concerned about this, as I have a friend who is insanely rich IG and would likely give me everything I lost without a second thought, I am primarily concerned about other people having this issue.

4. Party_Penguin27

Party_Penguin27 exactly 43.5 various checkbooks

It IS a problem. But its rare, the command would be complex and staff and rich people are nice.

One time I was walking past the ab park and i wasnt in it and i got blown up. Nice people helped recover what remained of my stuff and a rich man gave me moneys :P