• Character Sheets are optional on MassiveCraft. You do not need a sheet to play or be whitelisted on our server. You only need a sheet if you plan to engage in roleplay combat.

Played Character Tarakona

This character is actively played.

IGutTheMidasTuch

colony of worms in a vaguely humanoid disguise
Premium
Reaction score
SPOILER_Untitled_Artwork.png

Character Information

Full Name:
Tarakona
Race: Slizzar
Eye Color: Golden with crimson sclera
Affinity: Rejection Arkenborn
Affliction: Greater Vintgast Vampire
Occult: Magewise, Exist & Void
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Full Name: Taralynn Huiviesse-Pouvoir Diamant Rouge Coeur Trémaux Mille-Pattes de Milaye
Teledden Name: Taenalynn Lïamane Téymarais Bel-Milaye
Race: Teledden
Eye Color: One gold, One dark purple
Affinity: Rejection Arkenborn (Hidden)
Affliction: Greater Vintgast Vampire (Hidden)
Occult: Magewise, Exist & Void

Core Concept

A greedy, void-born Slizzar that uses coercion to amass wealth and prestige to indulge in the finer luxuries of life while slowly amassing powerful spirits to aid in their selfish gains.

Proficiencies

DEX | 7

Deadeye PB

Deadeye Barrage Pack
Deadeye Doubletap Pack
Deadeye Luckshot Pack
Deadeye Crit Pack
Deadeye Venom Pack
Roguery PB
Fleet Footed Pack
Smokescreen Pack

MAG | 6

Magic PB

Magic Snare Pack
Magic Smog Pack
Magic Feather Pack
Magic Disengage Pack

Adapt PB
Safeguard Pack
Wardrobe Pack
Mindcontrol Pack (Free)
Shapeshift Pack (Free)

STR | 1

Athletic PB

Building Scale Pack

Abilities
Vintgast Sanguine

Languages
Common
Zoram
Altalar
Pidato
Agasi
Katharic

Appearance Information

Main Form
The fifth "reincarnation" of the mysterious Matriarch of the Tremaux Family. They are tall and elegant, with dark skin and black hair. They stand at 6'8, with toned muscles and an air of cold superiority, appearing as an ambiguous Nelfin of sorts. Their eyes are mix-matched, one a vibrant gold, while the other is a dark purple tone.

Slizzar Form
Tara's natural shift sports dark grey scales that border on black. Her hair is a vibrant crimson, with a magenta gradient towards the ends, long and loose down along her back. Her 6' form is sculpted, giving her a more masculine appearance while in her birth form. Black horns curve upwards from her cranium and two wicked scars tear down both eyes- prosthetic but recognizable as void Arkenborn eyes.

Life Story
Born in pre-cataclysmic Ivaelle to the Rejection Arkenborn & a downtrodden Slizzar woman.

Raised in a pro-Allorn, Estelley worshipping family for her formative years.

Never bothered to truly connect with her 'Slizzar' heritage, as her mother was somewhat deluded into seeing herself as a real Teledden.

After the fall of the empire, the family migrated to Ithania and established businesses & reputation there.
Many successful years passed, and they migrated once more to Vixhall, half of the family remained in Ithania, while the rest began setting up new businesses in the Regalian Empire around the time of the Ithanian Gem Boom. The family was renowned for luxury fashion & jewellery ensembles.

With Taralynn as the head of the Tremaux family, they rose to nobility within the empire through smart (and sometimes immoral) business transactions, and have been part of peerage ever since, specializing in precious gemstone trades and luxury fashion.

Tara has had many roles within the City of Regalia, a mere citizen, criminal, businesswoman, sanguine goon, desprince, Metropolitan sergeant, and now a semi-retired Countirh searching for a new pastime.

Last edited:
@Nesstro Changed 10 light bow to 8 Athletics (Due to going on.. morning runs with her roommate) and +3 fast blades (due to some training with a dagger in the krieguard), I also removed one (1) point from perception to add to this :D

changes r made in pinkkkk

App was incredibly outdated and I wanna bring this character back so I've done a complete redo/overhaul!

@IGutTheMidasTuch Hello, please specify Void Demonology next to those packs. Please specify Firearm, Melee, or Ranged weapon for your Demon Weapon pack. Rest looks good

@ChapterDeath HI SORRY I FORGOT SHE GOT INFECTED I updated her app at like 2:30 in the morning and it slipped my mind.

Added blooded vampire abilities/profs and added vampire form !

@ChapterDeath slight bump only bcus i see u online and i have a feeling shits gonna go down with this character soon and ofc an accepted char app would b very helpful :'))

my friend said i formatted my points weirdly im sorry im so bad with numbers they completely elude me most of the time but i do think the maths is correct for once

@ChapterDeath

last one for a while I promise. had not used magic once w/ her and I felt like it didn't suit her more militaristic demeanour. Swapped the points for 1 in Melee and 1 in charisma to play more into the demonologist vibe.

@ChapterDeath made some small prof / ability swap

demolisher for dismount

parasite for meddler

also adding a little counter to keep track of vampires under her for hopes of greater vamp in near future :))

@ChapterDeath

greater vampirism activated :D
I also decided to make her a corruption silven because it. just fits her really well. she has been doing a lot of corrupting and plans to do more.

Last edited: