Archived Tapatalk Integration?

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

reptilicus13

Uh...Yee.
Reaction score
Faction
Vrezen
Roleplay Guilds
Argus, House Dread, Vigilant Shield
I understand that this would take a fair amount of time and coding, but I feel this forum would benefit from Tapatalk integration. The mobile interface is great already, but having Tapatalk would make it easier to access, easier to use, and would fix the problem with only seeing a few characters per line on mobile. Also, this would allow people to find the forum via the "Discover"/"Browse" feature of Tapatalk, and would therefore drive more people to the forum, and to the server. It would also be very effective for better real-time participation in forum RPs, as Tapatalk has notifications for those who set it up that way.

For those of you who do not use Tapatalk, but access the forum often from mobile, Tapatalk would most likely improve your experience. I use it for browsing my other clan's forum, and it works like a charm. Also, it's free. I'm not aware of how hard it is to integrate with Tapatalk, but I know that my other Tapatalk forum has a very similar interface to this one.

It's possible I'm in the minority, but in the event I'm not, this would be a great feature.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.